These 23 Republicans Passed on a Chance to Get Trump's Tax Returns

Trump is breaking a 40-year precedent. What is he hiding?
Thank you for ADMITTING he is breaking no law and there is no law mandating he must release them.

When you get Obama to open all of his personal records and get Pelosi and Reid to change their minds and show THEIR tax returns then maybe we can talk, snowflake. :p

depending on how Trumps relationship with Russia plays out those same 23 Republicans who passed last week may very well get on board in the near future, and make Trumps tax returns public.

Trump is no better than Nixon.

depending on how Trumps relationship with Russia plays out those same 23 Republicans who passed last week may very well get on board in the near future, and make Trumps tax returns public.

BS!

The IRS has found nothing illegal regarding Trump's taxes.

It has been proven Trump paid all the taxes he has legally owed (unlike most Liberals, especially Oba's Cabinet member Nominees)

The FBI has already declared there is no link between Trump and Russia / Putin

Your post is the embodiment of 'Fake News' and butt-hurt snowflake propaganda!

BS!

It has been proven Trump paid all the taxes he has legally owed (unlike most Liberals, especially Oba's Cabinet member Nominees)

exactly ... so why not make them public, nothing's illegal.

I digress ...

as usual you entirely missed the point of my post.

youre an idiot ... Cya.

BS!

exactly ... so why not make them public, nothing's illegal.

I digress ...

as usual you entirely missed the point of my post.

youre an idiot ... Cya.

Look at all of you little poodles prancing, yapping, and ankle biting.

I digress ....
No, you WASTE TIME whining about tax returns you want but can't have.....it was amusing the 1st million times coming from snowflakes....now, not so much. Time to let it go.

Congrats, Siete, You are now the

upload_2017-2-16_12-30-14.png

:p

Trump is WAY better than Nixon.

While you probably hate Nixon, he doesn't keep you up at night sobbing in impotent rage the way Trump does.

Go, Trump!

Forum List

Back