Liberal Victory! They've finally banned guns!

Boss

Take a Memo:
Apr 21, 2012
Birmingham, AL
Yes... I know this comes as shocking news to most of you. Everyone is talking about the Flynn deal and whether Beyonce deserved a whole Grammy instead of half of Adele's but this is a pretty huge milestone for Liberals who've been seeking to ban guns for years.

It's stunning the mainstream media isn't saying more about this, given the time and effort the liberals have made to get this done. I would have expected some press conferences from prominent liberals telling us how the long national nightmare is over and we can rest safe in our homes tonight knowing that guns have finally been completely banned in America.

What is most amazing about all of this is, it didn't even require legislation. You see, that was always the bugaboo with this because of that pesky 2nd Amendment thing. If only we had known how easy this was, we could've done this years ago and saved all those liberal tears and fits of whining. When you think about all the lobbying and money spent on legal challenges and protests and all it ever really took was electing Donald Trump!

Yep... you heard me correctly. We elected Donald Trump and inside of a month, we have essentially banned guns in America. Now, I know many of you are probably asking, "Boss, what in the living fuck are you talking about?" Because you've not kept up with what's been happening in the liberal universe. I will explain...

When Trump issued an executive order calling for a temporary waiting period for people traveling to the US from certain countries, the liberals worked themselves into a frenzied froth calling it a "Muslim Ban!" They've repeated this narrative over and over in the willing and cooperative media in order to smear and slime Trump. So, unbeknownst to them, they effectively changed the language by making "temporary waiting period" into "ban."

Well.... we currently have, as a matter of federal law, a mandatory temporary waiting period to purchase and own a gun. Therefore, we have effectively banned guns! Who knew it would be that easy? :dunno:

So... Congratulations to the liberals! Victory is yours!

Yes... I know this comes as shocking news to most of you. Everyone is talking about the Flynn deal and whether Beyonce deserved a whole Grammy instead of half of Adele's but this is a pretty huge milestone for Liberals who've been seeking to ban guns for years.

It's stunning the mainstream media isn't saying more about this, given the time and effort the liberals have made to get this done. I would have expected some press conferences from prominent liberals telling us how the long national nightmare is over and we can rest safe in our homes tonight knowing that guns have finally been completely banned in America.

What is most amazing about all of this is, it didn't even require legislation. You see, that was always the bugaboo with this because of that pesky 2nd Amendment thing. If only we had known how easy this was, we could've done this years ago and saved all those liberal tears and fits of whining. When you think about all the lobbying and money spent on legal challenges and protests and all it ever really took was electing Donald Trump!

Yep... you heard me correctly. We elected Donald Trump and inside of a month, we have essentially banned guns in America. Now, I know many of you are probably asking, "Boss, what in the living fuck are you talking about?" Because you've not kept up with what's been happening in the liberal universe. I will explain...

When Trump issued an executive order calling for a temporary waiting period for people traveling to the US from certain countries, the liberals worked themselves into a frenzied froth calling it a "Muslim Ban!" They've repeated this narrative over and over in the willing and cooperative media in order to smear and slime Trump. So, unbeknownst to them, they effectively changed the language by making "temporary waiting period" into "ban."

Well.... we currently have, as a matter of federal law, a mandatory temporary waiting period to purchase and own a gun. Therefore, we have effectively banned guns! Who knew it would be that easy? :dunno:

:lmao::haha::lmao:

:woohoo:

The waiting period is for vetting . Some of these immigrants go thru YEARS of vetting before being allowed in.

So a few days for a gun ain't so bad now is it ?

Well I am majorly disappointed. I thought this thread would be chock-full of proud crowing liberals who finally won a political victory! Maybe they are still in shock? :dunno:

Well I am majorly disappointed. I thought this thread would be chock-full of proud crowing liberals who finally won a political victory! Maybe they are still in shock? :dunno:
We don't even care. Gun freedom is such a 1-dimensional issue in comparison to problems that actually matter.

We don't even care. Gun freedom is such a 1-dimensional issue in comparison to problems that actually matter.

Like what? Building a big enough freezer to contain all of the snowflakes like you?

What happened? I thought gun-control was a big issue for you guys?

I don't have to wait to buy a gun
I can walk in to a gun shop and walk out with a handgun

I don't have to wait to buy a gun
I can walk in to a gun shop and walk out with a handgun
Prolly cuz of having a CCW permit? Even still; you have to wait. That is to say; they still run your info first, before giving you the gun. Its just that having the CCW is like having an EZ Pass at a toll booth.

There is no federal waiting period. Some states have instituted a waiting period, but not by Federal Law. Sorry.

Forum List

Back