There's Something About Mary Reviewed----Why Vulgarity Fails

Movies are liberal because liberals buy a lot more tickets than conservatives.

These conservatives haven't had a problem getting work in Hollywood.
  • Trace Adkins: Country Music Singer & TV Personality
  • Danny Aiello: Film Actor
  • Adam Baldwin: TV Actor
  • Stephen Baldwin: Actor, Radio Personality
  • Michael Bay: Big Budget Director
  • Pat Boone: Singer, Songwriter
  • Wilfred Brimley: Commercial Actor & Star of Cocoon
  • Jerry Bruckheimer: TV & Film Producer
  • James Caan: Legendary Film Actor
  • Drew Carey: Game Show Host & Former TV Star
  • Adam Carolla: Former Host of The Man's Show
  • Tom Clancy: Espionage and Military Science Author
  • Jon Cryer: Notable Film & TV Actor
  • Robert Davi: TV & Film Actor
  • Bo Derek: Model, Film & Television Actress
  • Dale Earnhardt Jr.: American Race Car Driver
  • Clint Eastwood: Academy Award Winning Film Actor & Director
  • John Elway: Hall of Fame Quarterback & Super Bowl MVP with the Denver Broncos
  • Sara Evans: Country Music Singer
  • Lou Ferrigno: TV Actor (Star of The Incredible Hulk & King of Queens Guest Star)
  • Mel Gibson: Film Actor & Academy Award-Winning Director
  • Kelsey Grammer: TV & Film Actor, Star of TV's Long-Running Series, Frasier

• Rick Harrison: TV Host of Pawn Stars
  • Angie Harmon: TV & Film Actor, Star of TV's Law & Order
  • Elizabeth Hasslebeck: Former "Survivor" Contestant & Co-Host of The View
  • Dennis Hopper: Actor, Director & Two-Time Academy Award Nominee
  • Patricia Heaton: TV Actor, Female Lead in TV's Everybody Loves Raymond
  • Naomi Judd: Country Music Singer, Actress & Author
  • Lorenzo Lamas: TV Actor
  • Heather Locklear: TV & Film Actress
  • Susan Lucci: Emmy Award-Winning Actress & Soap Star
  • Dennis Miller: Actor, Stand-Up Comedian & Political Commentator
  • Chuck Norris: Legendary TV Actor
  • Ted Nugent: Legendary Musician, Speaker
  • Sarah Palin: Reality TV Star
  • Richard Petty: Seven-time NASCAR Champion
  • Johnny Ramone (John Cummings), Legendary Musician, Founder of The Ramones
  • John Ratzenberger: TV Actor, Voice-Over Personality
  • Robert James "Kid Rock" Ritchie: Singer, Song Writer & Rapper
  • Robertson Family: Duck Dynasty Reality TV Stars
  • Adam Sandler: Legendary Stand-Up Comedian, "Saturday Night Live" Alum & Hollywood Film Star
  • Pat Sajak: Wheel of Fortune Game Show Host & Political Columnist
  • Curt Schilling: World Series Champion & Former Phillies, Diamondbacks & Red Sox Pitcher
  • Nick Searcy: TV and Film Actor
  • Tom Selleck: TV & Film Actor
  • Ron Silver: TV & Film Actor
  • Jessica Simpson: Singer, Actress & TV Personality
  • Gary Sinise: Academy Award Nominated Film Actor & TV Star
  • Sylvester Stallone: Producer, Director, Writer & Legendary Film Actor, Star of Rocky & Rambo Films
  • Ben Stein: Film Actor, Game Show Host & Political Commentator
  • John Stossel: Investigative Reporter, Speaker
  • Janine Turner: Film & TV Actor
  • Donald Trump: Reality TV Star
  • Jon Voight: Academy Award-winning Film Actor and Political Activist
  • Bruce Willis: Legendary Film Actor & Two-Time Emmy Award Winner
  • Lee Ann Womack: Country Music Singer
  • James Woods: Notable Actor
  • David Zucker: Director of Airplane & Naked Gun Films
It makes my point that you can list Hollywood republicans in a single page. A handful of token republicans with already established careers doesn't compare to the thousands of (unknowns) who better tow the liberal line or get a job in a car wash.

Sure, part of real life is violence, foul language and all sorts of other ugliness, but why embrace movies that normalize it...or worse, glorify it?

I'm obviously in the minority here (what else is new) but I like movies that are not only "good" in the artistic sense, but also have a good message, and without all the bad worldly crap. Or at least without too much of it.

That said, I do occasionally watch worldly movies that everyone else likes, because my S.O is not as picky about that type of stuff, but he's flexible and will occasionally watch the movies I like too, so it works out. :tongue:
As I said movies are about making money. Hollywood will make just about any kind of movie the public will pay money to see as long it's enough money.
Sure, part of real life is violence, foul language and all sorts of other ugliness, but why embrace movies that normalize it...or worse, glorify it?

I'm obviously in the minority here (what else is new) but I like movies that are not only "good" in the artistic sense, but also have a good message, and without all the bad worldly crap. Or at least without too much of it.

That said, I do occasionally watch worldly movies that everyone else likes, because my S.O is not as picky about that type of stuff, but he's flexible and will occasionally watch the movies I like too, so it works out. :tongue:
The fact is many movies could not be made without the sex because investors would not back the movie. In some cases because the target audience would not pay to see it and others, because the movie would lose all context. For example:

Risky Business, Tom Cruise's breakthrough movie about a teenager trying to raise money for college by turning the family home into a Brothel while his parents were away. The whole is about sex and not much else.
Henry & June which is about Henry Miller's intimate relations with his wife would be about nothing without the sex.
Basic Instinct which is a murder mystery not would not be a very good movie without the sex.
Last Tango In Paris with Marlon Brando, (which I hated) was about a widowed American who begins an anonymous sexual relationship with a young Parisian woman. Without the sex, it would be even more boring than it was.

There hundreds of major movies that just could not be made without the sex.

Last edited:
It makes my point that you can list Hollywood republicans in a single page. A handful of token republicans with already established careers doesn't compare to the thousands of (unknowns) who better tow the liberal line or get a job in a car wash.
That's just an example. I don't have all day to spend on one post.

As I said movies are about making money. Hollywood will make just about any kind of movie the public will pay money to see as long it's enough money.

The fact is many movies could not be made without the sex because inventors would not back the movie. In some cases because the target audience would not pay to see it and others, because the movie would lose all context. For example:

Risky Business, Tom Cruise's breakthrough movie about a teenager trying to raise money for college by turning the family home into a Brothel while his parents were away. The whole is about sex and not much else.
Henry & June which is about Henry Miller's intimate relations with his wife would be about nothing with the sex.
Basic Instinct which is a murder mystery not would not very good movie without the sex.
Last Tango In Paris with Marlon Brando, (which I hated) was about a widowed American who begins an anonymous sexual relationship with a young Parisian woman. Without the sex, it would even more boring than it was.

There hundreds of major movies that just could not be made without the sex.

I wasn't disagreeing with the fact that Hollywood wants to make money. Obviously they do. But we can choose what to watch and what to not watch. If you re-read my post, you'll see that you missed my point. But it's OK. We can each choose what to put into our minds and what not to. Also, you keep focusing on sex, but that's a straw man. I was talking about all of it - violence, vulgarity, bad messages, etc, etc.

Last edited:
I wasn't disagreeing with the fact that Hollywood wants to make money. Obviously they do. But we can choose what to watch and what to not watch. If you re-read my post, you'll see that you missed my point. But it's OK. We can each choose what to put into our minds and what not to. Also, you keep focusing on sex, but that's a straw man. I was talking about all of it - violence, vulgarity, bad messages, etc, etc.
And if enough people choose not watch, if will send the only message Hollywood understands.

The idea that immorality will somehow bring the country down and usher in communism goes all the way back to McCarthyism and was a favorite topic of Rush Limbaugh. The problem with this idea is two fold. First, Everyone has their own notion of what is immoral. And Secondly, the only proven method of stopping immorality is through censorship and laws that violate personal liberties, a hallmark of communist governments.
When you look at the 45 Communist goals for America published in the Congressional Record Jan. 10, 1963, goals that were unthinkable and laughable have come true in large part.

Anybody who thinks this stuff happening is just coincidential is kidding themselves.

Morality is 100% objective, meaning someone doing immoral things affects them adversely whether or not they believe those things are immoral.

Movies are liberal because liberals buy a lot more tickets than conservatives.

These conservatives haven't had a problem getting work in Hollywood.
  • Trace Adkins: Country Music Singer & TV Personality
  • Danny Aiello: Film Actor
  • Adam Baldwin: TV Actor
  • Stephen Baldwin: Actor, Radio Personality
  • Michael Bay: Big Budget Director
  • Pat Boone: Singer, Songwriter
  • Wilfred Brimley: Commercial Actor & Star of Cocoon
  • Jerry Bruckheimer: TV & Film Producer
  • James Caan: Legendary Film Actor
  • Drew Carey: Game Show Host & Former TV Star
  • Adam Carolla: Former Host of The Man's Show
  • Tom Clancy: Espionage and Military Science Author
  • Jon Cryer: Notable Film & TV Actor
  • Robert Davi: TV & Film Actor
  • Bo Derek: Model, Film & Television Actress
  • Dale Earnhardt Jr.: American Race Car Driver
  • Clint Eastwood: Academy Award Winning Film Actor & Director
  • John Elway: Hall of Fame Quarterback & Super Bowl MVP with the Denver Broncos
  • Sara Evans: Country Music Singer
  • Lou Ferrigno: TV Actor (Star of The Incredible Hulk & King of Queens Guest Star)
  • Mel Gibson: Film Actor & Academy Award-Winning Director
  • Kelsey Grammer: TV & Film Actor, Star of TV's Long-Running Series, Frasier

• Rick Harrison: TV Host of Pawn Stars
  • Angie Harmon: TV & Film Actor, Star of TV's Law & Order
  • Elizabeth Hasslebeck: Former "Survivor" Contestant & Co-Host of The View
  • Dennis Hopper: Actor, Director & Two-Time Academy Award Nominee
  • Patricia Heaton: TV Actor, Female Lead in TV's Everybody Loves Raymond
  • Naomi Judd: Country Music Singer, Actress & Author
  • Lorenzo Lamas: TV Actor
  • Heather Locklear: TV & Film Actress
  • Susan Lucci: Emmy Award-Winning Actress & Soap Star
  • Dennis Miller: Actor, Stand-Up Comedian & Political Commentator
  • Chuck Norris: Legendary TV Actor
  • Ted Nugent: Legendary Musician, Speaker
  • Sarah Palin: Reality TV Star
  • Richard Petty: Seven-time NASCAR Champion
  • Johnny Ramone (John Cummings), Legendary Musician, Founder of The Ramones
  • John Ratzenberger: TV Actor, Voice-Over Personality
  • Robert James "Kid Rock" Ritchie: Singer, Song Writer & Rapper
  • Robertson Family: Duck Dynasty Reality TV Stars
  • Adam Sandler: Legendary Stand-Up Comedian, "Saturday Night Live" Alum & Hollywood Film Star
  • Pat Sajak: Wheel of Fortune Game Show Host & Political Columnist
  • Curt Schilling: World Series Champion & Former Phillies, Diamondbacks & Red Sox Pitcher
  • Nick Searcy: TV and Film Actor
  • Tom Selleck: TV & Film Actor
  • Ron Silver: TV & Film Actor
  • Jessica Simpson: Singer, Actress & TV Personality
  • Gary Sinise: Academy Award Nominated Film Actor & TV Star
  • Sylvester Stallone: Producer, Director, Writer & Legendary Film Actor, Star of Rocky & Rambo Films
  • Ben Stein: Film Actor, Game Show Host & Political Commentator
  • John Stossel: Investigative Reporter, Speaker
  • Janine Turner: Film & TV Actor
  • Donald Trump: Reality TV Star
  • Jon Voight: Academy Award-winning Film Actor and Political Activist
  • Bruce Willis: Legendary Film Actor & Two-Time Emmy Award Winner
  • Lee Ann Womack: Country Music Singer
  • James Woods: Notable Actor
  • David Zucker: Director of Airplane & Naked Gun Films
All these people are either very well established or dead. The list has to be 15 years old. I wonder how easy it would be today for a talented but unknown outspoken conservative to get work in Hollywood.

Look man, this isn't a free psyche clinic for you to sit and soothe yourself out loud in public and swat at imagnary flies. Pipe down, take your meds.
Why are you going personal when someone says something you disagree with on the topic we are discussing, which is morality (or lack thereof) in Hollywood?

The definition of immorality is not conforming to accepted standards of morality. The problem is that those standards are certainly not the same today as were in the past, nor are they the same everywhere today. I'm sure there are people that would claim wearing short shorts is immoral. Anal or Oral sex which once was punished by law is now become acceptable in many cultures. Having a child out of wedlock was certainly considered immoral in the past and certainly by some today. Slavery in the past was not always considered immoral, nor was animal cruelty or destruction of the environment.

Immorality has always been changeable with time and place. Even religious teaching have change their interpretations of immoral practices which also varies from one religion to another.

Interesting and i disagree.

When you look at the 45 Communist goals for America published in the Congressional Record Jan. 10, 1963, goals that were unthinkable and laughable have come true in large part.

Anybody who thinks this stuff happening is just coincidential is kidding themselves.

Morality is 100% objective, meaning someone doing immoral things affects them adversely whether or not they believe those things are immoral.
These goals are from a book, The Naked Communist , a 1958 anti-communist book by American faith-based political theorist W. Cleon Skouseno, a far-right conspiracy theorist. The book has been highly discussed by American conservatives Glenn Beck and Ben Carson.

As a loyal supporter of McCarthy, Skousen contended that “agents of communism” had “penetrated every echelon of American society including some of the highest offices of the United States Government.” Sound familiar? He also contended that the Communist takeover was imminent and that was about 60 years ago.

The simple fact is the United States today is a far different country than in 1963 and the Soviet Union doesn't even exist today. When this book was written, there 20 communist countries. Today there are 4 and the last country that turned communist was Vietnam 44 years ago. In Russia today, the Communist Party is the 2nd largest party. In 1963, it was the only party. Today the Communist Party is made up of mostly of older Russians who lived under the USSR. In a few more years it may not even be 2nd largest party because it is not attracting younger Russians.

Russia represents a danger to US for several reasons, however converting us to Communist is certain not one of them.

Last edited:
These goals are from a book, The Naked Communist , a 1958 anti-communist book by American faith-based political theorist W. Cleon Skouseno, a far-right conspiracy theorist. The book has been highly discussed by American conservatives Glenn Beck and Ben Carson.

As a loyal supporter of McCarthy, Skousen contended that “agents of communism” had “penetrated every echelon of American society including some of the highest offices of the United States Government.” Sound familiar? He also contended that the Communist takeover was imminent and that was about 60 years ago.

The simple fact is the United States today is a far different country than in 1963 and the Soviet Union doesn't even exist today. When this book was written, there 20 communist countries. Today there are 4 and the last country that turned communist was Vietnam 44 years ago. In Russia today, the Communist Party is the 2nd largest party. In 1963, it was the only party. Today the Communist Party is made up of mostly of older Russians who lived under the USSR. In a few more years it may not even be 2nd largest party because it is not attracting younger Russians.

Russia represents a danger to US for several reasons, however converting us to Communist is certain not one of them.
Regardless of where these points originated, they have proven extraordinarily prescient. Communists are alive and well in the world and are actively trying to subvert the United States. If you don't believe that, look at all the simultaneous orchestrated "spontaneous" protests and Marxist-originated organizations like BLM and Antifa. There is BIG money behind them, and that big money is coming from somewhere. Soros? China? Look at the world media. Same leftist themes and agenda. US is bad. Capitalism is bad, religion is bad, abortion is good, climate change is the paramount issue. Some group is behind this messaging. If you think those whose life goal is to destroy capitalism, Christianity, and freedom for their own personal benefit has gone away, you are dangerously mistaken.

Last edited:
The definition of immorality is not conforming to accepted standards of morality. The problem is that those standards are certainly not the same today as were in the past, nor are they the same everywhere today. I'm sure there are people that would claim wearing short shorts is immoral. Anal or Oral sex which once was punished by law is now become acceptable in many cultures. Having a child out of wedlock was certainly considered immoral in the past and certainly by some today. Slavery in the past was not always considered immoral, nor was animal cruelty or destruction of the environment.

Immorality has always been changeable with time and place. Even religious teaching have change their interpretations of immoral practices which also varies from one religion to another.
That's the same as saying morality is dependent upon popular opinion, which is nonsense. Morality is unchanging. Committing an immoral act harms people whether they believe that action is moral or not. It harms them just the same even if they've never thought about it.

I bring up Dolly Parton. She grew up in a house where everybody had sex with everybody. She did it with cousins, etc, and never thought anything was wrong with it. When Dolly got married, she and her husband agreed to have an 'open marriage'. Later on, Dolly had an affair with one of the guys in her band. When it went sour, she said she was at the precipe of suicide she was so depressed. Even had the gun out. This was the consequence of immorality, even though she didn't think free sex was immoral.

Last edited:
Regardless of where these points originated, they have proven extraordinarily prescient. Communists are alive and well in the world and are actively trying to subvert the United States. If you don't believe that, look at all the simultaneous orchestrated "spontaneous" protests and Marxist-originated organizations like BLM and Antifa. There is BIG money behind them, and that big money is coming from somewhere. Soros? China? Look at the world media. Same leftist themes and agenda. US is bad. Capitalism is bad, religion is bad, abortion is good, climate change is the paramount issue. Some group is behind this messaging. If you think those whose life goal is to destroy capitalism, Christianity, and freedom for their own personal benefit has gone away, you are dangerously mistaken.
Whether these so called goals are extraordinarily prescient is a matter of opinion. Many theses goals are not applicable in todays world; there are no Soviet satellite countries, no east and west German, no long term debt owed to US, and conferences to ban US/Russia atomic test was an issue that went away 50 years ago. So many of these goals such as control of goverment, schools, amd media was accomplished over 60 years ago according the alt right.

The craziest thing about this is that the long term goals of Russia are not the same as when Stalin was in power and the USSR existed. Russia is not the USSR. The Russian Constitution of 1993 effectively outlawed communism as a state ideology with article 13 which says “No ideology may be established as a state or obligatory one,” The United Russia party controls the parliament, not the Communist Party. Before Russia can export communist to the US, they are going have re-establish it in Russia.

All this anti-communist crap is obscuring the real danger that Russia poses for the US. Russia is in effect is being controlled by dictator who has almost unlimited power. Putin is intent on returning Russia to parity as a global power with the US and China, to sit again at the global great power table. He's looking for buffers around Russia such as the Ukraine and Syria and eastern European nations that are now in NATO. He is going challenge the US in Europe and Asia until to has the clot of the old USSR.

Last edited:
Hey guys. This is my first OP. I just took a beating on some comments I just made about another movie. I just saw There's Something About Mary from start to finish, and I wanted to comment about not only the movie, but lessons learned from watching it twice.

I first saw this movie a long time ago on TV. Maybe 2001 or so. My wife and I laughed and laughed. I thought it was a great movie. Fast forward to 2022. I saw that Something About Mary was on one of those channels without commercials, so I was eager to watch and laugh again. Well, this was the theater version. I have to say, I was shocked at the vulgarity and filth of the uncut version. I had no idea the showing I saw in 2001 was heavily edited and cleaned up. It was also a lot faster paced. The reason was it skipped the filth.

For example, the movie started along well. Nice plot. The nerd helps out the addled brother and wins a prom date with the gorgeous Cameron Diaz. So far so good. But then we get 10-12 inane minutes of Stiller getting his privates caught in his zipper after masturbating while going to the bathroom when picking up the beautiful Mary. It was so silly and so drawn out and so unfunny, reminiscent of an Adam Sandler movie. You wondered what in the world happened to the great plot that had been unfolding. Meanwhile you endured the boring vulgar silliness.

There was so much bad language and sexual stuff, like with the "hair gel". It actually made the movie more tedious and not nearly as funny. LESSON: You DON'T NEED the dirty stuff. In fact movies are funnier WITHOUT the dirty stuff.

Which brings me to a broader philosophical point. Beautiful godly creations persevere while gaudy ugly evil things fall by the wayside. The great iconic movies: It's a Wonderful Life, Miracle on 34th Street, Wizard of Oz, Marty, All That Heaven Allows, all great positive films will last forever. Trashy vile filthy movies like Shampoo, Valley of the Dolls, The Heartbreak Kid, and The Last Picture Show will fade away. Christianity, my Catholic Church, all the great institutions founded by Jesus will persevere forever. The gaudy evil atheist edifices of the Soviet Union, Nazi Germany, North Korea, Castro's Cuba...all will wither away and be destroyed. It works with relationships too. Hard-won relationships founded on commitment and cemented in marriage will generally stand the test of time. Frivolous sex-based cohabitations will fold up like a flimsy tent in the wind.

Sincere America-loving patriots who want the country and its families to be strong, those working for freedom, those volunteering to help the poor, the pro-life movement, Christian conservatives. They will last and prosper, even though they may face tough times. Marxist atheist groups trying to tear down this country, Antifa, BLM and their rioting and violence, leftwing politicians machinating to steal elections and keep people in a state of dependence, the abortion mills of Planned Parenthood; like the slavery proponents...they will end up on the ash heap of history

There's Something About Mary? The cleaned up version would have lasted had they gone with that. The full-length real version won't. So sad and so unnecessary.
Yeah, agreed. The movie version was so shockingly dirty I was embarrassed to watch it with my husband. That was one bad movie, and all because of the obscenities.

Yeah, agreed. The movie version was so shockingly dirty I was embarrassed to watch it with my husband. That was one bad movie, and all because of the obscenities.
And it was filled with sex. However, I doubt that it would have had the impact without the sex and foul language. These teenagers were stumbling toward adulthood, discovering the mysteries of sex and the even more baffling mysteries of love and heartbreak or as Sonny said, "“Do you know what it means to be heartbroken?...It means your heart isn't whole, so you can't really do anything wholeheartedly.”

Had Larry McMurtry not used kids to support the theme of the book which was Hopelessness, decay and loneness it would have lost most of it's punch. We sort of expect this in old but not the young.

Whether these so called goals are extraordinarily prescient is a matter of opinion. Many theses goals are not applicable in todays world; there are no Soviet satellite countries, no east and west German, no long term debt owed to US, and conferences to ban US/Russia atomic test was an issue that went away 50 years ago. So many of these goals such as control of goverment, schools, amd media was accomplished over 60 years ago according the alt right.

The craziest thing about this is that the long term goals of Russia are not the same as when Stalin was in power and the USSR existed. Russia is not the USSR. The Russian Constitution of 1993 effectively outlawed communism as a state ideology with article 13 which says “No ideology may be established as a state or obligatory one,” The United Russia party controls the parliament, not the Communist Party. Before Russia can export communist to the US, they are going have re-establish it in Russia.

All this anti-communist crap is obscuring the real danger that Russia poses for the US. Russia is in effect is being controlled by dictator who has almost unlimited power. Putin is intent on returning Russia to parity as a global power with the US and China, to sit again at the global great power table. He's looking for buffers around Russia such as the Ukraine and Syria and eastern European nations that are now in NATO. He is going challenge the US in Europe and Asia until to has the clot of the old USSR.
The names change. The ideology and goals are the same. China is the real threat far more than Russia, but like with Islamic terrorists, not all Communist perps reside in the countries that fund them. The Communists are well on their way to achieving most of their goals for America that are still applicable, and the ultimate goal is still our moral collapse, so that we can be remade in their Marxist image. Anybody who thinks the Marxist-funded chaos and division engulfing America is a coincidence is uninformed.

Last edited:
And it was filled with sex. However, I doubt that it would have had the impact without the sex and foul language. These teenagers were stumbling toward adulthood, discovering the mysteries of sex and the even more baffling mysteries of love and heartbreak or as Sonny said, "“Do you know what it means to be heartbroken?...It means your heart isn't whole, so you can't really do anything wholeheartedly.”

Had Larry McMurtry not used kids to support the theme of the book which was Hopelessness, decay and loneness it would have lost most of it's punch. We sort of expect this in old but not the young.
I think Circe was referring to There's Something About Mary, while you are talking about The Last Picture Show. And Circe is 100% right.

But regarding your comments on the latter: it would have been one thing to portray sex among kids; that does go on in a small town. But It's quite another to portray rape of kids by middle-agers. That is not representative. It was shown for other reasons.

Last edited:
The names change. The ideology and goals are the same. China is the real threat far more than Russia, but like with Islamic terrorists, not all Communist perps reside in the countries that fund them. The Communists are well on their way to achieving most of their goals for America that are still applicable, and the ultimate goal is still our moral collapse, so that we can be remade in their Marxist image. Anybody who thinks the Marxist-funded chaos and division engulfing America is a coincidence is uninformed.
I agree, China is more of a thereat than Russia because China is out innovating, out producing, and out selling the US and most of the rest of the world. China will be able to dominate the world without ever firing a bullet. Although I disagree with your red menace beliefs, I think the time has come to end this discussing as we have drifted off topic.

Forum List

Back