There's gonna be a civil war pro Trump supporters talk tough on impeachment

BzkoAyTCcAAQpZi.jpg
upload_2019-11-14_22-5-20.png

You know, there are a whole bunch of war veterans who love Trump and detest Democrats.

They have been fighting the Taliban for over a decade.

It will NOT be a play fight if the shyte hits the proverbial fan, dude.

You know, there are a whole bunch of war veterans who love Trump and detest Democrats.

They have been fighting the Taliban for over a decade.

It will NOT be a play fight if the shyte hits the proverbial fan, dude.
I suspect there would be some sporadic violence, somewhere, at some point.

But I think most of this stuff is just talk radio-fueled impotent rage.

Mac, I used to think that too, but when the parties are so partisan that they will impeach a President and find a charge that sticks later, we have gone far too deep into the black water of cultural mitosis.

If the oligarchs dont get their shyte together and eject the radical left, I dont see how we can avoid Civil War.

Mac, I used to think that too, but when the parties are so partisan that they will impeach a President and find a charge that sticks later, we have gone far too deep into the black water of cultural mitosis.

If the oligarchs dont get their shyte together and eject the radical left, I dont see how we can avoid Civil War.
What would that look like? Who or what are the Trumpsters shooting or blowing up? What would be an example or two?

What would that look like? Who or what are the Trumpsters shooting or blowing up? What would be an example or two?
Well a stupid incident that gets out of hand, like a case of self defence for starters like Antifa thugs going after someone, he pulls a gun (multiple people assaulting you simultaneously is a deadly threat by law) shoots a few, then someone with Antifa thinks it is just some idiot and he pulls his gun and starts shooting and everyone falls into a gun battle.

The Boston Massacre kind of started the same way.

Well a stupid incident that gets out of hand, like a case of self defence for starters like Antifa thugs going after someone, he pulls a gun (multiple people assaulting you simultaneously is a deadly threat by law) shoots a few, then someone with Antifa thinks it is just some idiot and he pulls his gun and starts shooting and everyone falls into a gun battle.

Or a right wing militia group decides it will save us from the commies and blows up a few DNC offices?

Or a right wing militia group decides it will save us from the commies and blows up a few DNC offices?
Could happen, but I doubt it.

With cowards bombing places unattended, there is no response to spiral out of control.

Great idea, maybe we can get a few pointers from obama's close friend Bill Ayers
img-0026.jpg

Could happen, but I doubt it.

With cowards bombing places unattended, there is no response to spiral out of control.
It would have to be one helluva spiral. I don't know if violence at an Antifa protest would be enough to spark anything national.

When I see righties issuing (very) thinly-veiled threats of civil war, you don't think it's just them predicting a response to an Antifa rally, do you?

What you do you suppose Trump meant when he said his impeachment could lead to a civil war?

It would have to be one helluva spiral. I don't know if violence at an Antifa protest would be enough to spark anything national.
When I see righties issuing (very) thinly-veiled threats of civil war, you don't think it's just them predicting a response to an Antifa rally, do you?
What you do you suppose Trump meant when he said his impeachment could lead to a civil war?
Well, I dont think any of the conservative *want* a civil war. I know I dont. I need pharmaceuticals, lol, and that will be one of the first things disrupted, if I live long enough to even die from lack of meds.

roflmao

And as to what Trump meant, it is hard to say if it is hyperbole or him stating what he thinks his supporters will do.

I think some of them might go deep and fall into random targeting of Democratic leaders. Then the Dems will over react with gun control and the rest of the Trump people, the NRA, GOA and so forth will react and the downward spiral is set.

Well, I dont think any of the conservative *want* a civil war. I know I dont. I need pharmaceuticals, lol, and that will be one of the first things disrupted, if I live long enough to even die from lack of meds.

roflmao

And as to what Trump meant, it is hard to say if it is hyperbole or him stating what he thinks his supporters will do.

I think some of them might go deep and fall into random targeting of Democratic leaders. Then the Dems will over react with gun control and the rest of the Trump people, the NRA, GOA and so forth will react and the downward spiral is set.
Speaking of meds, not that I want to find out, but it would be interesting to see what basic services would be disrupted and even stopped if something big happened. Everything is so interconnected electronically that it sure as hell would do SOMETHING.

With so many things going off the rails right now, the nihilist in me is getting more and more curious.

Forum List

Back