There's gonna be a civil war pro Trump supporters talk tough on impeachment

“There’s gonna be a civil war” pro-Trump supporters talk tough on impeachment

Your Trump hating scum dream for this to happen sad part is they are to fkn stupid to realize they will lose this battle.

yawn

wait until you live d.a. you won't be yawning long u idiots who think it's all a joke man you have no idea what you got coming. LMFAO.

Your threats of violence make me laugh

I fart at you

Your Trump hating scum dream for this to happen sad part is they are to fkn stupid to realize they will lose this battle.

yawn

wait until you live d.a. you won't be yawning long u idiots who think it's all a joke man you have no idea what you got coming. LMFAO.

Click,click,click...I’m dialing in my sights.

I fart at YOU, too....

Before we have the War. May I ask....

Is there anyway to include an Iphone on a rifle? People could never stay off those Iphones for 5 minutes if their lives depended on it.

How are we going to get 18-22 yr olds in Boot Camp and in shape? Half of them are obese and would drop dead by week 6

We need to make a study showing that killing people would reduce carbon emissions for more support huh?

What will be the politically correct rules of engagement?

1st. We are already in a war . it's called the " Information war" hence infowars.

Liberal media is at the center of a leftist propaganda campaign.

No matter what. The media are great Foot-Soldiers
View attachment 290131
Thanks to the poster who posted this above. I took it

68812169_872784876420023_2807545586532745216_n.jpg

The trash of society this is our society the DEMOCRATIC FAKE REPUBS . douche fake azz libertarians......... you have hi jacked this nation and your to mother fkn stupid to see your own rights going down the sewer..
Boy, aren't you the diplomat. The full on biased mod.

You know, there are a whole bunch of war veterans who love Trump and detest Democrats.

They have been fighting the Taliban for over a decade.

It will NOT be a play fight if the shyte hits the proverbial fan, dude.
I suspect there would be some sporadic violence, somewhere, at some point.

But I think most of this stuff is just talk radio-fueled impotent rage.
These people are too fat and lazy to do something
Especially in defense of Trump

actually

I will WIN!

BIGLY!

because I live in the USA and in the USA we have a constitution and THAT CONSTITUTION specifically says I can think what I want and believe what I want and nazi fascist conservative pieces of shit like YOU can't do a thing about it!

whatever rights you think YOU have, I ALSO have.

and no whimpy 12 year old girly boy is gonna stop that.

yawn

I fart at you

Your BULLSHIT lies make me piss myself. DOn't try your FLIPPED on BS on me -------------------------r!

when you see the idiot on the loose they love this and can't see the CIVIL war lmfao gawd dam your so fkn stupid!!
66110663_849749942056850_718883753329426432_n.jpg

actually

I will WIN!

BIGLY!

because I live in the USA and in the USA we have a constitution and THAT CONSTITUTION specifically says I can think what I want and believe what I want and nazi fascist conservative pieces of shit like YOU can't do a thing about it!

64294737_832683223763522_809863878056869888_o.jpg

yawn

I fart at you

61353251_818676791830832_4079339132919218176_o.jpg

Here's your hero cyka!

52867342_767744260257419_8176579058167971840_n.jpg

actually

I will WIN!

BIGLY!

your one dumb ass mother fkr

50835183_747221005643078_2418670618963607552_o.jpg

47439844_719474495084396_2649560583258505216_o.jpg

I suspect there would be some sporadic violence, somewhere, at some point.
But I think most of this stuff is just talk radio-fueled impotent rage.
Mac, I used to think that too, but when the parties are so partisan that they will impeach a President and find a charge that sticks later, we have gone far too deep into the black water of cultural mitosis.

If the oligarchs dont get their shyte together and eject the radical left, I dont see how we can avoid Civil War.
Crybabies with big mouths on the internet is about as far as it will go. Oh my Trump. Boo hoo hoo.

yawn

I fart at you

Your BULLSHIT lies make me piss myself. DOn't try your FLIPPED on BS on me -------------------------r!

I have no doubt you did piss yourself.

no self control whatsoever!

I imagine in a real fight you also SHIT yourself?

actually

I will WIN!

BIGLY!

64294737_832683223763522_809863878056869888_o.jpg

I have those same rights!

i have every right that YOU do!

LOL

Forum List

Back