Senators Block Prescription Drug Pricing Legislation Aimed At Cutting Costs

JustAGuy1

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2019
"
Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer blocked the Affordable Prescriptions for Patients Act because he thinks it doesn’t go far enough.

The objection runs contrary to opinions by members of Sen. Schumer’s own party such as Sen. Richard Blumenthal. The Connecticut legislator has begged Congress before to partner with Republicans, so the bill can become law.

“If we pass this legislation, millions of Americans may no longer have to choose between food on the table, rent payments, and the medicine they need and deserve,” Blumenthal once stated. “That’s a choice no one should ever have to make.”

Senators block prescription drug pricing legislation aimed at cutting costs | One America News Network

But those wascally Dems ONLY want to help.

"
Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer blocked the Affordable Prescriptions for Patients Act because he thinks it doesn’t go far enough.

The objection runs contrary to opinions by members of Sen. Schumer’s own party such as Sen. Richard Blumenthal. The Connecticut legislator has begged Congress before to partner with Republicans, so the bill can become law.

“If we pass this legislation, millions of Americans may no longer have to choose between food on the table, rent payments, and the medicine they need and deserve,” Blumenthal once stated. “That’s a choice no one should ever have to make.”

Senators block prescription drug pricing legislation aimed at cutting costs | One America News Network

And what happens when drug companies pull the drugs off the market entirely, because why sell something at a loss? And where are all these people who are starving to death right now, because they can't afford the drugs and food? Where are these people? I haven't seen a single one.

I have seen starving Venezuelans who have 'free food' from the government.

"

And what happens when drug companies pull the drugs off the market entirely, because why sell something at a loss? And where are all these people who are starving to death right now, because they can't afford the drugs and food? Where are these people? I haven't seen a single one.

I'm just tired of US drug companies and our government making us pay the lions share on drug R&D.
Make every country pay the same and that would bring down drug costs in America.

"

So you think the companies would prefer getting NOTHING if they can't keep the high prices they have now? That makes zero sense.

"

I'm just tired of US drug companies and our government making us pay the lions share on drug R&D.
Make every country pay the same and that would bring down drug costs in America.

Blame the FDA, THEY are the ones responsible much of the initial costs.

"

Blame the FDA, THEY are the ones responsible much of the initial costs.

So yes the government.
These costs should be shared by all nations who benefit,which is all of them.
Now I can see free vaccinations in say Uganda but if you're a developed country you should be paying your fair share.

Blame Chuck Schumer for a transparent move to aid Big Pharma.
Nobody blocks a measure that "doesn't go far enough" when it reverts to a measure of protection for consumers that
doesn't reach up to the bill just blocked.

Schumer is a dirty servant for his elite corporatist masters.

"

Schumer is a piece of shit. He is mayor of shit hole NYC and most likely won’t get re-elected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back