There's a special on about the Bush/GOP Iraq debacle. Think Bush watches those documentaries?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
I'm watching the original series, the 2000's.

The 2000s

I wonder if Bush watches shows about his disasters?

• Banned
Now they are talking about the terrible debacle that was Katrina and how Republicans let those people suffer and die. Truly horrible.

Good job Brownie.

Every president has a war. At least one; Bush fils had two.

So Trump will have one also. I hope he waits until his second term, when he has enough political capital to get through it all right. AND I hope there's no conscription. Ever.

• Banned

So Trump will have one also. I hope he waits until his second term, when he has enough political capital to get through it all right. AND I hope there's no conscription. Ever.
That's the problem with war without a draft.

Rich Republicans don't care about babies here. They have no problem sending the children of the poor off to die for some kind of economic gain. You know they don't fight for freedom or liberty. They don't believe in that here.

If their own children were involved, they would be slightly more careful. Slightly. Not sure individual Republicans care about anyone but themselves.

We don’t want the smoking gun to be a Mushroom Cloud

That's the problem with war without a draft.

Rich Republicans don't care about babies here. They have no problem sending the children of the poor off to die for some kind of economic gain. You know they don't fight for freedom or liberty. They don't believe in that here.

If their own children were involved, they would be slightly more careful. Slightly. Not sure individual Republicans care about anyone but themselves.

I don’t know about that

Some people just have Heel Spurs

Forum List

Back