There Was No Plan From The Trump Administration To Move Civilians Out: Report

You heard? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: Dude, get in the game. You come here throwing spaghetti up against the wall hoping something sticks. You've always been a waste of time. You never say anything.
Well I KNOW we wouldn’t be counting if Biden wasn't a dumbass.

If you don't watch the entire video from start to finish, your ignorance will forever be with you. I'm not here to teach you documented history. I don't care. But you can continue making a fool of yourself on this forum, and I still do not care. Abu Mossad Zarqawi is the founder of ISIS. Period! History has already documented that as fact. ISIS didn't just pop up during Obama. Get a clue.
the video has nothing to do with the fact that ISIS ran wild after obama and xiden’s iraqi pull out blunder, created a caliphate…and committed horrible terror

and trump destroyed the caliphate.

and now thanks to Xiden’s massive blunder in Afghan we apparently have IsIS back at it…

Apparently, you do not understand that, absent the total number of those in need of evacuation, there''s no meaningful way to judge the progress represented by the 80k number you offer.
90; total? 80k is significant progress.
1,000k total? Not so much.
Let us know when you get that total number .
In the beginning, when Trump was wanting to pull out, 45,000 visas needed processing at that time. That was 2018. Expectations were 45,000. That never happened, putting Biden dealing with it from square one. There’s No Good Exit Plan for Afghans Who Supported American Forces

We all have to be realistic. We didn't go into Afghanistan in 2001-2002 to rescue all Afghan civilians and nation build. We went there to get Bin Laden, not empty the country of civilians.

The fact that you concern yourself with actual numbers, is a testament to your own false outrage, absent any relevant argument. Fixate on numbers or any other weird grievance you decide to invent. The mission is to leave, and to help as many Afghans who helped us, and it came with no help from Trump. Period! That is the mission. Factbox: Evacuations from Afghanistan by country

In the beginning, when Trump was wanting to pull out, 45,000 visas needed processing at that time. That was 2018. Expectations were 45,000. That never happened, putting Biden dealing with it from square one. There’s No Good Exit Plan for Afghans Who Supported American Forces

We all have to be realistic. We didn't go into Afghanistan in 2001-2002 to rescue all Afghan civilians and nation build. We went there to get Bin Laden, not empty the country of civilians.

The fact that you concern yourself with actual numbers, is a testament to your own false outrage, absent any relevant argument. Fixate on numbers or any other weird grievance you decide to invent. The mission is to leave, and to help as many Afghans who helped us, and it came with no help from Trump. Period! That is the mission. Factbox: Evacuations from Afghanistan by country
um you don’t need visas for american soldiers…that was the 45k…snd he didn’t bring them home. He keep 2500 soldiers there and they keep the peace….while the taliban, afghan govt, US and our NATO allies continued to work towards a peaceful withdraw

the afghans that helped us needed no visas because they were at home and wanted to stay there

The cluster happened because of xiden and xiden lies

the video has nothing to do with the fact that ISIS ran wild after obama and xiden’s iraqi pull out blunder, created a caliphate…and committed horrible terror

and trump destroyed the caliphate.

and now thanks to Xiden’s massive blunder in Afghan we apparently have IsIS back at it…
You were the one who said the video doesn't school anyone, yet, you acknowledged it when you said okay in a previous post. LOl! So yes, the video, if you watched it in its entirety would have known that ISIS, back in 2003, and after the initial invasion, went into hiding. They didn't run wild over Obama, because ISIS never left. 55% of Americans thought the Iraq war was a mistake, and they were right. We found no WMD's, we went there based on lies, as my video shows, and all we did was create a hornets nest for ISIS. Obama just inherited the mess Bush created.

Trump didn't destroy the Caliphate, if they are showing up in Afghanistan.

You were the one who said the video doesn't school anyone, yet, you acknowledged it when you said okay in a previous post. LOl! So yes, the video, if you watched it in its entirety would have known that ISIS, back in 2003, and after the initial invasion, went into hiding. They didn't run wild over Obama, because ISIS never left. 55% of Americans thought the Iraq war was a mistake, and they were right. We found no WMD's, we went there based on lies, as my video shows, and all we did was create a hornets nest for ISIS. Obama just inherited the mess Bush created.

Trump didn't destroy the Caliphate, if they are showing up in Afghanistan.

yeah it doesn’t school anybody because it has absolutely nothing to do with the topic at hand

um you don’t need visas for american soldiers…that was the 45k…snd he didn’t bring them home. He keep 2500 soldiers there and they keep the peace….while the taliban, afghan govt, US and our NATO allies continued to work towards a peaceful withdraw

the afghans that helped us needed no visas because they were at home and wanted to stay there

I never said you needed visas for American soldiers. Planting more make believe I see. If the Afghans didn't want to leave, then why are they clinging to aircraft?

There is no cluster because of any Biden lies. If that were true, you could document them as lies. You can't. That makes you a liar.

yeah it doesn’t school anybody because it has absolutely nothing to do with the topic at hand
We don't know what your topic is. You jump from one to another. You lose focus on one, because you pedal losing narratives, only to jump to something else. You go from contesting the origins of ISIS, that you finally acknowledge, to Obamas failure with Iraq. The Bush Administration created ISIS through Zarqawi. Obama was just the sitting duck for what was to happen next. What makes you think Obama had intelligence through the CIA back in 2003, that it was in fact Zarqawi who was being used as the catalyst to invade Iraq, and the result would be ISIS? That was Bush's CIA, not Obamas back then. The CIA knew back in 2003 what was evolving with Zarqawi.

Still waiting on the Biden lies? :auiqs.jpg:

Is Biden still following someone's instructions? The fact we have some unknown person giving Biden instructions is unsettling.

I never said you needed visas for American soldiers. Planting more make believe I see. If the Afghans didn't want to leave, then why are they clinging to aircraft?

There is no cluster because of any Biden lies. If that were true, you could document them as lies. You can't. That makes you a liar.
they didn’t want to leave then because they had their homes dumbass and the talbain hadn’t taken the country because xiden hadn’t allowed it.

geez you’re not bright…you think people want to flee their homeland??! of course not

they didn’t want to leave then because they had their homes dumbass and the talbain hadn’t taken the country because xiden hadn’t allowed it.

geez you’re not bright…you think people want to flee their homeland??! of course not
Naturally you aren't going to confirm any Biden lies. That makes you a liar. You really have nothing but conjecture and lies. You are some kind of boring.

I never like our great military personnel getting killed because our leader doesn't know what the hell is going on. If Biden would've got the civilians out first there would be 13 marines still alive. Fact!
Your arguments are devoid of anything intelligent. It's just total ignorance with you. Scram! Don't you have enough sense to know how boring you are?

Forum List

Back