There Was No Plan From The Trump Administration To Move Civilians Out: Report

That's a flat lie. The Afghan commander at Baghram didn't know we were gone until hours after it had happened. We literally packed up in the middle of the night and fled like tenants that owed back rent!
You are uninformed;
But Kirby insisted the U.S. withdrawal from Bagram had been communicated to high-level Afghan officials, saying the "final conversations" — including a joint walk-through of the facilities — occurred roughly 48 hours ahead of the departure.

"It wasn't done in some sort of shroud of secrecy," Kirby said, though he added the exact time of departure was not shared in advance with Afghan officials due to security concerns.

These Trump toadies are uninformed and dishonest.

I think that last point is the conclusion you are trying to draw to make Xiden's cluster more acceptable.

There was no forgone conclusion that when we decided to withdraw that the terrorist would take over.

That in fact is the one thing that every President prior to Xiden was working to prevent...including Berry
Really? You are that naive? :auiqs.jpg: Dude, remember Iraq? You are totally clueless.

Really? You are that naive? :auiqs.jpg: Dude, remember Iraq? You are totally clueless.
yes i remember xiden was part of that massive cluster f too, that gave us ISIS and we had to clean that mess up

Thanks for reminding us

Xiden lied, people died

There is a backlog of Special Immigrant Visas (SIV) applications that the U.S. Embassy in Afghanistan was rushing to process using just a skeleton staff. Now, Afghan allies are in a complicated position because the Taliban won't allow them through to the airport without the proper paperwork. Afghans can't get the paperwork unless they get the necessary documents from the Embassy staff who are at the airport.

Another barrier happened in March 2020 when, due to COVID protocols, the U.S. Embassy in Kabul paused visa interviews and application processes. They were reopened Biden's second week in office.

Axios said that one of the officials was "alarmed" when it was discovered that "there was no plan from the Trump administration on how to move Afghan civilians out of the country, even though they had committed to leaving the country by May 1. So we began building one from scratch."

There is currently 80,000 visas waiting for approval.
No one believes this...we all know this would have never happened under Trump...the entire nation knows it but you few tards....
Step aside Joe and let Trump fix your mess....

yes i remember xiden was part of that massive cluster f too, that gave us ISIS and we had to clean that mess up

Thanks for reminding us

Xiden lied, people died
Didn't I already school you on ISIS? Not only are you naive, you are grossly ignorant. Who Was the Founder of ISIS? This is the second time you are schooled. I'm embarrassed for you. People like you spend your entire lives never getting it.

Didn't I already school you on ISIS? Not only are you naive, you are grossly ignorant. Who Was the Founder of ISIS? This is the second time you are schooled. I'm embarrassed for you. People like you spend your entire lives never getting it.
not sure how your link schools anyone

but thanks again for reminding us how xiden and obama f’d up iraq too

No one believes this...we all know this would have never happened under Trump...the entire nation knows it but you few tards....
Step aside Joe and let Trump fix your mess....
You are ignorant on purpose, which allows you to say what you want because you need to lie to hold onto a desired narrative. You live in an alternate universe where facts are ignored.

not sure how your link schools anyone

but thanks again for reminding us how xiden and obama f’d up iraq too
The link deals with factual accounts. We know, that's way over your head.

You are uninformed;
But Kirby insisted the U.S. withdrawal from Bagram had been communicated to high-level Afghan officials, saying the "final conversations" — including a joint walk-through of the facilities — occurred roughly 48 hours ahead of the departure.

"It wasn't done in some sort of shroud of secrecy," Kirby said, though he added the exact time of departure was not shared in advance with Afghan officials due to security concerns.

These Trump toadies are uninformed and dishonest.
Like I said...the Biden Administration didn't tell the Afghans they were leaving! They didn't find out until looters were already at Baghram. Security concerns? What a crock!

The link deals with factual accounts. We know, that's way over your head.
ok but it has nothing to do with my post

when did you hear if ISIS? when did they have their caliphate?

Last I heard about 6000 Americans.
You heard? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: Dude, get in the game. You come here throwing spaghetti up against the wall hoping something sticks. You've always been a waste of time. You never say anything.

ok but it has nothing to do with my post

when did you hear if ISIS? when did they have their caliphate?
If you don't watch the entire video from start to finish, your ignorance will forever be with you. I'm not here to teach you documented history. I don't care. But you can continue making a fool of yourself on this forum, and I still do not care. Abu Mossad Zarqawi is the founder of ISIS. Period! History has already documented that as fact. ISIS didn't just pop up during Obama. Get a clue.

Ah. You don't have an answer.
So... how do you know the 80k number you touted is as good as you think it is?
Do you have one better? No! So here we have another one who hasn't got anything worth a shit to say. And as of yesterday, it was 88,000. Go Biden.

These guys do not trust the media or the government, so where do they get their information? You see that I asked him twice and he dodged it with ridiculous statements.
Their news is the desired narrative in their heads, which runs out to their asses, and they end up saying nothing. They are politically bleeding because Trump lost badly, so they think their idiotic ignorance will replace actual information, in order to make Biden look bad. If Biden's withdraw is so bad, where is the outrage when Agnew left Saigon? Inside America's Massive, Messy Evacuation From Saigon It's just political theatre and false outrage. In other words, typical sore losers.

W/o a total number of people to remove, you cannot possibly know if the 80k number you touted is as good as you think it is.
Let us know when you get that total number .
Why would I do that, when your own magical thinking is going to tell you the number you want to invent in your head? You aren't about to deal with factual information. Republicans never do that.

Why would I do that....
Apparently, you do not understand that, absent the total number of those in need of evacuation, there''s no meaningful way to judge the progress represented by the 80k number you offer.
90; total? 80k is significant progress.
1,000k total? Not so much.
Let us know when you get that total number .

Forum List

Back