There was no letter on the bed

R

rdean

Watching Republican Senator's this morning on Morning Joe talking about this situation.

There was no letter on the bed. Senators asked the military and they said it had been fully investigated. It never existed.

One GOP Senator said that Bergdahl looked undernourished, drugged, was mumbling and appeared to be "coerced", but didn't seem to be in any imminent danger (huh"?). This from a 90 second video shown to all Senators.

And they were asked if the White House called them and apologized for any misunderstanding and they had the hardest time saying "yes".

Joe Scarborough attacked the parents of this kid while others at the table told him to leave the kid's parents alone. Joe said the parents should have called the Pentagon and demanded care for their son (after VA funding has been cut - like that's gonna happen).

What isn't clear is whether Republicans understand that it was al Qaeda that attacked the US. To an outside observer, after 9/11, the US then attacked Iraq and the Taliban but let the leader of al Qaeda go. I never could understand that.

And finally, isn't leaving an American in the hands of Islamic Extremists what Republicans accused Obama of doing?

I think in their zeal to attack the president, Republicans are setting themselves up for very difficult explanations. How do you think they will respond?

Obama aided terrorists by giving them 5 known terrorist leaders without the approval of congress.

You can sugar coat it all you want...and blame republicans for making a big deal about it...

But the bottom line is this....

Obama aided terrorists by giving them 5 known terrorist leaders without the approval of congress....AKA, the American People.

Watching Republican Senator's this morning on Morning Joe talking about this situation.

There was no letter on the bed. Senators asked the military and they said it had been fully investigated. It never existed.

One GOP Senator said that Bergdahl looked undernourished, drugged, was mumbling and appeared to be "coerced", but didn't seem to be in any imminent danger (huh"?). This from a 90 second video shown to all Senators.

And they were asked if the White House called them and apologized for any misunderstanding and they had the hardest time saying "yes".

Joe Scarborough attacked the parents of this kid while others at the table told him to leave the kid's parents alone. Joe said the parents should have called the Pentagon and demanded care for their son (after VA funding has been cut - like that's gonna happen).

What isn't clear is whether Republicans understand that it was al Qaeda that attacked the US. To an outside observer, after 9/11, the US then attacked Iraq and the Taliban but let the leader of al Qaeda go. I never could understand that.

And finally, isn't leaving an American in the hands of Islamic Extremists what Republicans accused Obama of doing?

I think in their zeal to attack the president, Republicans are setting themselves up for very difficult explanations. How do you think they will respond?

I saw this too and Joe S. really went off the rails at Chuck Todd. Fucker lives in the bubble if he thinks he would act any differently than the Bergdahls have. His kids have nothing more to worry about than getting the latest version of XBox or whatever electronic gadget they don't have yet, and a tune up for their Mercedes Benz.

But to me this story is a set up by the Obama admin. As I posted on a different thread, the real story is why we even know about it. 95% of what happens inside the Beltway is not reported to the American public, so why this? Who has to gain by it? That's the story.

Well as I posted in another thread the MSM is on the same page for this story. CNN, FOX, CBS and the rest. One would think that this would frustrate the Obama defenders but no they clog on. Blaming FOX only while ignoring the rest. Really quite amazing.

Obama aided terrorists by giving them 5 known terrorist leaders without the approval of congress.

You can sugar coat it all you want...and blame republicans for making a big deal about it...

Obama aided terrorists by giving them 5 known terrorist leaders without the approval of congress....AKA, the American People.

Well let's see if the GOP boys can finally muster the balls to impeach him then, huh? So far they just stand on the sidelines and cry like little girls.

Well let's see if the GOP boys can finally muster the balls to impeach him then, huh? So far they just stand on the sidelines and cry like little girls.

They can not impeach him for the possible breach of the law that calls for 30 days notice to congress for that is not a criminal offense.

The only CRIMINAL law he may be found in breach of is one that forbids the aiding of terrorists. A law his own justice department enforces regularly...and one that allowed for a drone killing of an American Citizen.

But it is a long shot and not worth the negative political points the GOP will get for it.

But it doesn't change one thing....

Obama aided terrorists by giving them 5 known terrorist leaders without the approval of congress....AKA, the American People

I saw this too and Joe S. really went off the rails at Chuck Todd. Fucker lives in the bubble if he thinks he would act any differently than the Bergdahls have. His kids have nothing more to worry about than getting the latest version of XBox or whatever electronic gadget they don't have yet, and a tune up for their Mercedes Benz.

But to me this story is a set up by the Obama admin. As I posted on a different thread, the real story is why we even know about it. 95% of what happens inside the Beltway is not reported to the American public, so why this? Who has to gain by it? That's the story.

I personally believe he expected a "rah rah" type of response....like he did with the killing of Bin Laden. He lost some points over the VA scandal....albeit, the VA was not necessarily his fault...it was the fault of Washinghton for decades.....but he figured if he brought home an American Soldier, people would take his name off the VA scandal and instead talk about how he jeopardized his political legacy by ignoring a law in an effort to rescue one of their own...

I don't think he expected his platoon leader and others to come out and say "you saved that motherfucker????"

They'll just do what they always do - spend millions of tax dollars on fake investigations and fill the airways with lies, half-truths and innuendo.

And the usual anti-Americans will believe every lie because they need to believe the worst about the president.

They can not impeach him for the possible breach of the law that calls for 30 days notice to congress for that is not a criminal offense.

The only CRIMINAL law he may be found in breach of is one that forbids the aiding of terrorists. A law his own justice department enforces regularly...and one that allowed for a drone killing of an American Citizen.

But it is a long shot and not worth the negative political points the GOP will get for it.

Obama aided terrorists by giving them 5 known terrorist leaders without the approval of congress....AKA, the American People

That's quite a reach but I'm sure we haven't heard the last of it.

So whatever happened to "high crimes and misdemeanors" as the basis for impeachment? Stop making excuses for the pussies in the GOP.

The Taliban big time that's who.
Five of their big time top leaders are back. Now they can get their numbers back up again.
All of our Soldiers who died over there, who had won the war on these terrorists are for nothing.

List of all the Terrorist groups;
List of designated terrorist organizations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They are all the same, with the same goal. Forcing everyone to become Muslim or be killed. All of them are against Jews, Christians and Americans.

The real reason of this story is to destroy our Military by morale.
Obama's advisors thought that this would be a good thing and get people talking about this rather than the VA troubles. It backfired big time.

Last edited:
Did bergdahl leave a note ?

According to the New Yawk Slimes he did

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/03/u...ho-pow-vanished-angered-his-unit.html?hp&_r=1

WASHINGTON — Sometime after midnight on June 30, 2009, Pfc. Bowe Bergdahl left behind a note in his tent saying he had become disillusioned with the Army, did not support the American mission in Afghanistan and was leaving to start a new life. He slipped off the remote military outpost in Paktika Province on the border with Pakistan and took with him a soft backpack, water, knives, a notebook and writing materials, but left behind his body armor and weapons — startling, given the hostile environment around his outpost.

But what do they know?

Our resident lying, dimocrap scum know more than the Slimes and FNC. And the Daily Mail. And the UK Telegraph. And the Alphabet Media, NBC, CBS and ABC.

That's quite a reach but I'm sure we haven't heard the last of it.

Obama's covered his ass on this one. He's got memoirs to write and speeches to make when he leaves the Oval Office in 2017, which will make him and Michelle billionaires before 2018. No way he's going to fuck that up with this trade with the Taliban.

Will not happen as long as Senate under Democrat control because unlike GOP during Nixon... politics trumps principle.

Obama wanted this to be a positive diversion from the other 733 debacles during his Presidency. He wanted to sound like he was bringing the last soldier home as the Afghan war ends.

For once, he actually did something right by getting the soldier out.
But at what cost is the big question.
He signed the law saying he had to notify Congress, but had no intention at any time to do so.

So the only way to stop this Imperial President is to have a Republican takeover of the Senate.

No, they won't impeach Obama because we'll get Crazy uncle Joe as President. But they can impeach Eric Holder for not telling the President that what he is doing is illegal.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back