there should be a background check before the NRA can buy a Politician

under current law, if a background check isn't complete after 3 days, a store is free to sell a gun, no questions asked.

this is a result of an amendment the NRA designed and pushed through Congress during the debate on the Brady Bill in 93.

the charleston killer got his gun because of this loophole.

So....asswipe......mass shooters plan their attacks 6 months to 2 years in advance.......how long is 3 days out of 6 months to 2 years? You are a moron who spews whatever anti gun talking point you heard last....

here's one more.

Hadiya Pendleton was a 15 year old honor student when she was shot in a Chicago park. just a week before, she had performed with her high school band at President Obama's inauguration. her crying mother said: "there are no words for what we go through every day just waking up. i didn't have a voice after Hadiya passed. for days, the only thing i could do was open my mouth and scream, literally at the top of my lungs"

you don't give a shit about that, do you?!

You are so fucking stupid, you don't even understand that the problem is democrat policies, not law abiding gun owners......they have run Chicago since 1931.....and this is what you get...

Chicago Officials (Finally) Recognize Criminals Cause Crime

Chicago officials have also begun to admit that the recent spike in homicides is a crime problem – not a gun problem. Just this week, Chicago Police Superintendent Eddie Johnson acknowledged that “as long as we fail to hold violent repeat offenders responsible for their actions, we’re going to hear the same stories of murders and shootings in certain parts of our city.”

Johnson blamed Chicago’s broken justice system.

“It’s frustrating for [Chicago police] to arrest a guy on Friday for an illegal gun and then the next Thursday they see him right back out on the street with another illegal gun.” A police spokesman echoed Johnson’s frustration: “with nearly half of those we arrest for murder being repeated gun offenders, we need help to ensure these individuals stay off our streets after repeated arrests for guns.”

Cook County State’s Attorney Anita Alvarez made a similar acknowledgment last week: “Criminals know and understand our system” and “tell prosecutors that Illinois gun laws are ‘a joke.’”

She noted that the worst offenders “are spending fewer and fewer days behind bars for their violent and repeat felony gun offenses,” and that “an unexplained revolving door” is “spitting these convicted criminals out of prison after they have served only a fraction of their court-imposed sentences for violent gun offenses.”

what about Jordan McBath, whose mother remembers comforting her son after they heard about Trayvon's murder. Jordan didn't know Trayvon. but he erupted. "How did this happen to Trayvon?! he wasn't doing anything wrong." his mother didn't have a good answer. nine months later, Jordan was killed by the NRA...i mean guns!

First, trayvon was a violent thug who attacked and almost killed Zimmerman.........

You keep attacking the NRA...the NRA supports the FIX NICS act....the democrats oppose it.

The NRA trains local, state and federal law enforcement...the democrats constantly attack law enforcement and prevent them from arresting violent gun criminals.

You keep attacking the NRA...the NRA supports armed security and armed staff in the schools, the democrats oppose it.

The NRA teaches fun safety to millions of children...the democrats fight teaching gun safety to kids.

The NRA supports keeping violent gun offenders in prison, the democrats let violent gun offenders out of jail and pass laws letting them out early.

The NRA doesn't support the PROMISE PROGRAM, of obama, which allowed the shooter to get the gun...the democrats created and support the Promise program...which allowed the shooter to get his gun...

Since those are the facts, the truth and the reality.....

Of the two groups...the democrats are the ones supporting violent murder, not the NRA...

stop repeating the same exact things. i got it the first time. that doesn't mean shit.

"we lay in our bed, on our dark nights, we stare at the ceiling and cry. we replay in our heads over and over what happened to our children" - Mother Of Trayvon Martin

So....asswipe......mass shooters plan their attacks 6 months to 2 years in advance.......how long is 3 days out of 6 months to 2 years? You are a moron who spews whatever anti gun talking point you heard last....

here's one more.

Hadiya Pendleton was a 15 year old honor student when she was shot in a Chicago park. just a week before, she had performed with her high school band at President Obama's inauguration. her crying mother said: "there are no words for what we go through every day just waking up. i didn't have a voice after Hadiya passed. for days, the only thing i could do was open my mouth and scream, literally at the top of my lungs"

You are so fucking stupid, you don't even understand that the problem is democrat policies, not law abiding gun owners......they have run Chicago since 1931.....and this is what you get...

Chicago officials have also begun to admit that the recent spike in homicides is a crime problem – not a gun problem. Just this week, Chicago Police Superintendent Eddie Johnson acknowledged that “as long as we fail to hold violent repeat offenders responsible for their actions, we’re going to hear the same stories of murders and shootings in certain parts of our city.”

“It’s frustrating for [Chicago police] to arrest a guy on Friday for an illegal gun and then the next Thursday they see him right back out on the street with another illegal gun.” A police spokesman echoed Johnson’s frustration: “with nearly half of those we arrest for murder being repeated gun offenders, we need help to ensure these individuals stay off our streets after repeated arrests for guns.”

Cook County State’s Attorney Anita Alvarez made a similar acknowledgment last week: “Criminals know and understand our system” and “tell prosecutors that Illinois gun laws are ‘a joke.’”

She noted that the worst offenders “are spending fewer and fewer days behind bars for their violent and repeat felony gun offenses,” and that “an unexplained revolving door” is “spitting these convicted criminals out of prison after they have served only a fraction of their court-imposed sentences for violent gun offenses.”

what about Jordan McBath, whose mother remembers comforting her son after they heard about Trayvon's murder. Jordan didn't know Trayvon. but he erupted. "How did this happen to Trayvon?! he wasn't doing anything wrong." his mother didn't have a good answer. nine months later, Jordan was killed by the NRA...i mean guns!

First, trayvon was a violent thug who attacked and almost killed Zimmerman.........

You keep attacking the NRA...the NRA supports the FIX NICS act....the democrats oppose it.

The NRA trains local, state and federal law enforcement...the democrats constantly attack law enforcement and prevent them from arresting violent gun criminals.

You keep attacking the NRA...the NRA supports armed security and armed staff in the schools, the democrats oppose it.

The NRA teaches fun safety to millions of children...the democrats fight teaching gun safety to kids.

The NRA supports keeping violent gun offenders in prison, the democrats let violent gun offenders out of jail and pass laws letting them out early.

The NRA doesn't support the PROMISE PROGRAM, of obama, which allowed the shooter to get the gun...the democrats created and support the Promise program...which allowed the shooter to get his gun...

Of the two groups...the democrats are the ones supporting violent murder, not the NRA...

stop repeating the same exact things. i got it the first time. that doesn't mean shit.

"we lay in our bed, on our dark nights, we stare at the ceiling and cry. we replay in our heads over and over what happened to our children" - Mother Of Trayvon Martin

She lost control of her son and he turned into a violent thug.....she is lucky he didn't go on to commit murder...he almost murdered Zimmeran......

having a child is like deciding to have your heart go walking around outside your body. the thought of something happening to your kid is unimaginable to any parent. these mothers have lived that nightmare.

review_2x.jpg

here's one more.

She lost control of her son and he turned into a violent thug.....she is lucky he didn't go on to commit murder...he almost murdered Zimmeran......

what about the kid named Dontre who was killed in 2014, shot more than a dozen times by a police officer in Milwaukee after a scuffle in a public park, where he had fallen asleep on a bench.

here's one more.

"Realistically, a gun control plan that has any hope of getting us down to European levels of violence means confiscating guns"

What no politician wants to admit about gun control

having a child is like deciding to have your heart go walking around outside your body. the thought of something happening to your kid is unimaginable to any parent. these mothers have lived that nightmare.

Yep.....because trayvon became a criminal she could no longer control.

what about the kid named Dontre who was killed in 2014, shot more than a dozen times by a police officer in Milwaukee after a scuffle in a public park, where he had fallen asleep on a bench.

And every day Americans use their legal guns to stop violent criminals and to save lives......on average 1,500,000 times a year......rapes, robberies and murders stopped....

Is there a reason you keep listing shootings where the mintority involved failed to obey the police?

"Realistically, a gun control plan that has any hope of getting us down to European levels of violence means confiscating guns"

What no politician wants to admit about gun control

You don't have to tell us this...we know what you morons want to do...

And every day Americans use their legal guns to stop violent criminals and to save lives......on average 1,500,000 times a year......rapes, robberies and murders stopped....

Is there a reason you keep listing shootings where the mintority involved failed to obey the police?

i am thinking Blair Holt, who was a WHITE music loving high school student on the honor roll. he was planning to go to college to study business, to accomplish his big dream of being in the music industry.

in 2007, Blair was riding a public bus from school to his grandparent's store. a young gang member opened fire on a group of teenagers, aiming for someone in a rival gang. a friend sitting next to Blair jumped up to run to the back of the bus, but Blair pushed him back into the seat. Blair saved his life, but was killed himself in the process.

now, that's not a "mintority"!

i am thinking Blair Holt, who was a WHITE music loving high school student on the honor roll. he was planning to go to college to study business, to accomplish his big dream of being in the music industry.

in 2007, Blair was riding a public bus from school to his grandparent's store. a young gang member opened fire on a group of teenagers, aiming for someone in a rival gang. a friend sitting next to Blair jumped up to run to the back of the bus, but Blair pushed him back into the seat. Blair saved his life, but was killed himself in the process.

Blair Holt.....wasn't a white kid....the kid who shot him wasn't white.....

Your point?

Where was that background check when Crooked Hillary was selling the Russians our uranium?

Hillary personally sold what?

Are you dumb?

Are you confused?

U R A N I U M

You must be one of these uneducated low information stupid Moon Bats that gets all your information from Comedy Central, Democratundergound and Rachael Maddow not to know that.

Where was that background check when Crooked Hillary was selling the Russians our uranium?

Hillary personally sold what?

Are you dumb?

Are you confused?

U R A N I U M

You must be one of these uneducated low information stupid Moon Bats that gets all your information from Comedy Central, Democratundergound and Rachael Maddow not to know that.

Hillary one her own....sold uranium to the Russians?

Your point?

my point is that actually, guns do kill people.

your right to own an assault rifle does not outweigh my right to live. the adults have failed the students. it's in their hands now. and if any politician gets in their way, the students will vote them out! OUT!

if a politician is not part of the solution, then they're the problem!

Last edited:

Your point?

my point is that actually, guns do kill people.

your right to own an assault rifle does not outweigh my right to live. the adults have failed the students. it's in their hands now. and if any politician gets in their way, the students will vote them out! OUT!

if a politician is not part of the solution, then they're the problem!

Assault weapons have been banned for decades.

Adults have failed the students by not having proper security and armed guards in place in schools. You have security in malls, at airports, cripes in churches now, freaking everywhere.

It's not rocket science. Protect students by giving them the same security that the rest of the country has.

Sybrina and her husband had to listen to their son's killer tell the press "they didn't raise their son right" and later make a fortune auctioning off the gun that killed Trayvon.

we need better laws. if there's a crime, there should be accountability, whether you wear blue jeans, a blue business suit, or a blue police uniform. we need accountability across the board. we're not getting that.

Forum List

Back