There Is Nothing Trump Cannot Do

:ssex:
With the lifting of his right hand he creates hurricanes!

Opinion | Another hurricane is about to batter our coast. Trump is complicit.

Don’t ask what happens when he farts.
You didn't read your own link, did you.

Must be because it is longer than a tweet.
I did read it and I’m still laughing!

“Yet when it comes to extreme weather, Mr. Trump is complicit.”

DAMN TRUMP AND HIS EVIL EXTREME WEATHER MACHINE! NEVER IN HISTORY HAS A HURRICANE STRUCK THE CAROLINAS IN SEPTEMBER! :lmao::spinner:

So you don't believe in the Constitution of the United States....big surprise there.

What is the constitutional issue here?
There is none. It's more trolling from trolls.

2018a.jpg

So you don't believe in the Constitution of the United States....big surprise there.

View attachment 216169
I bet Trump sits at his desk in the Oval Office with a white Persian cat in his lap laughing as we watches the hurricane destruction.

View attachment 216169

Of course, but I find their delusions amusing.

I hope Trump doesn’t Puerto Rico us if we get hit hard.

I doubt the the region is the infrastructure disaster Puerto Rico was when hit, or that delivered supplies will sit on the tarmacs for a year due to local governmental negligence.

I doubt the the region is the infrastructure disaster Puerto Rico was when hit, or that delivered supplies will sit on the tarmacs for a year due to local governmental negligence.
Unlike corrupt Leftist PR, the Carolinas and Virginia are already doing everything humanly possible to limit the destruction of Trumps hurricane.

Unlike corrupt Leftist PR, the Carolinas and Virginia are already doing everything humanly possible to limit the destruction of Trumps hurricane.
I hear it’s going to hover over Trump country. I’ll laugh at their pain like you laughed at PR’s.

I hear it’s going to hover over Trump country. I’ll laugh at their pain like you laughed at PR’s.
Inhear it’s going to hover over Trump coutry. I’ll laugh at their pain lime you laughed at PR’s.

Ever get lime juice in a cut? Yeah, it hurts.

No such thing ever happened troll.

Its all good, Pat Robertson has put up a wall of protection spell.

Pat Robertson asks followers to help cast 'shield of protection' ahead of hurricane
Worked. Yesterday I was right in the path, today it’s moving away.

And the truly sad part is that you actually believe that to be true.

“Conservatives” sure do like to spend lots of effort making up memes about how liberals will behave.

It’s a common activity for them. Make up some wild scenerio about how libs will react to something and then talk about it incessantly. It’s best if borne out of some kind of victim hood. Before long, you’ll have a regular meme built up.

You can the continue to discuss it as though it really happens and have all kinds of fun.

Forum List

Back