There is no vaccine for COVID-19 Coronavirus

If the mods were to move this public service announcement to the conspiracy theory board, could they be held accountable for any subsequent USMB members' coronavirus deaths ?
Since no one claimed there is a vaccine YET the thread is a conspiracy theory.
Except I showed you two examples where blob supporters did. Sorry

No you did not dumb ass those were Hypothetical ask what would happen IF there WERE a vaccine. Are you really so fucking stupid you can not understand the written word?

Except you cannot show where the author said it was a hypothetical scenario.
The damn title says you MORON.

Here is the title of the thread I referenced:

Question for libs: what is your cutoff date for coronavirus vaccination?

There is no vaccine for the Corona Virus. Your fellow blob supporter indicating that there was is dishonest and dangerous. But you must support your fellow morons with your anger, hatred, bigotry...etc...

No you did not dumb ass those were Hypothetical ask what would happen IF there WERE a vaccine. Are you really so fucking stupid you can not understand the written word?

There is no vaccine for the Corona Virus. Your fellow blob supporter indicating that there was is dishonest and dangerous. But you must support your fellow morons with your anger, hatred, bigotry...etc...
You are beyond stupid, be specific now and QUOTE where he said there currently is a vaccine?

You are beyond stupid, be specific now and QUOTE where he said there currently is a vaccine?
candy.jpg

Ahh...so he was wondering who should get a vaccine that doesn't exist? Blob supporters are certainly loyal and pathetically ignorant about the English language, logic, good manners etc. Were you dropped on your head at birth?

Ahh...so he was wondering who should get a vaccine that doesn't exist? Blob supporters are certainly loyal and pathetically ignorant about the English language, logic, good manners etc. Were you dropped on your head at birth?
Be specific now and link to a specific claim that there is a vaccine NOW. And yes he was asking if we HAD a vaccine what would democrats determine as to who gets it.

A lot of conservatives on this board are lying and saying there is to set up a straw man argument about who should get it first.

There is no vaccine available:

From the CDC:
View attachment 309760

Just a public service announcement. Mods—do what you want with this thread. I suggest you pin it or a similar titled thread as a public service.

You have a lot of posters saying there is a vaccine. There isn’t.
Hi stupid.

No one has claimed that stupid.

You are stupid.

Very stupid.

With all due disrespect.

A lot of conservatives on this board are lying and saying there is to set up a straw man argument about who should get it first.

From the CDC:
View attachment 309760

Just a public service announcement. Mods—do what you want with this thread. I suggest you pin it or a similar titled thread as a public service.

Hi stupid.

No one has claimed that stupid.

You are stupid.

Very stupid.

With all due disrespect.

Poor short stack... So impotent.

Be specific now and link to a specific claim that there is a vaccine NOW. And yes he was asking if we HAD a vaccine what would democrats determine as to who gets it.

Your reality is far different than what we have on earth fuckface.

My question was a hypothetical

there will be a vaccine someday

when there is who gets it first?

It didn't matter. CandyCorn is a pos. Always has been and always will be. She knew from the get go that it was hypothetical.

Last edited:
It didn't matter. CandyCorn is a pos. Always has been and always will be. She knew from the get go that it was hypothetical.
I swear she didn't. Think about that. Perhaps we should treat her with respect. She could be......"special."

Starting to think that could be the case.

you are not doing to well in this thread candy.....maybe you should let it lie....

There is no vaccine available

I have not heard anybody claim there is a vaccine. I have seen several reports that one is being worked on, not that we actually need one anyway.

There is no vaccine available

I have not heard anybody claim there is a vaccine. I have seen several reports that one is being worked on, not that we actually need one anyway.

You should read the posts on the message board you manage. You’d see them there

you are not doing to well in this thread candy.....maybe you should let it lie....

Doing fine; the more people know there is no vaccine the less likelihood that there will be more threads about some imaginary shortage of vaccines.

From the CDC:
View attachment 309760

You're weird.

Doing fine; the more people know there is no vaccine the less likelihood that there will be more threads about some imaginary shortage of vaccines.
you dont even know what this thread is about......

Forum List

Back