There is no underlying crime for obstruction of justice against Donald Trump.

From someone who believes fox, Breitbart, and Newsmax.

:5_1_12024::dance::mm::hyper:
I get my information from far more and broader sources than that.....But I did note that you accepted the premise that you do nothing but regurgitate DNC yammering points, as dispensed to you by your media clergy.
Huh?
Rather than attacking me, why don’t you provide facts of your own? Oh wait, you can’t. Oh well, I tried.

At least these right wingers can agree with us that you shouldn’t trust government. That means the entire Mueller report should be made public, right?

Same thing? You can condense nearly 400 pages of report and possibly thousands of pages of attachments down to four pages using only 72 words from the original report and it’s the same thing?
It doesn't require a lot of words to say, "There wasn't any Russian collusion". ... :cool:

Not many words at all. Trump has been saying that for a long time, but he lies so much.

Same thing? You can condense nearly 400 pages of report and possibly thousands of pages of attachments down to four pages using only 72 words from the original report and it’s the same thing?
It doesn't require a lot of words to say, "There wasn't any Russian collusion". ... :cool:
Then why does trump tells so many lies?

The thing is that there really aren’t that many laws against a president working with foreign adversary against the best interest of America.

Because we never thought that we could have a traitor in the White House. There are no plans to protect us from that.

Really? Given how naive the founders have been, how, then, did the Emoluments Clause manage to sneak into the Constitution?

Mueller hasn't made a statement. Barr's little note is not Mueller's statement.
Barr summarized the report for him.

Same thing ... :cool:

"Attorney General William Barr said Sunday that special counsel Robert Mueller's Russia investigation did not find sufficient evidence to establish that President Donald Trump committed obstruction of justice, or that the president's campaign coordinated with Moscow's efforts to influence the 2016 election."

Trump didn't collude with Russia, Mueller says, while attorney general clears him of obstruction

Did you miss THIS part of summarization?

"[W]hile this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him,"

Mueller DID NOT clear Turmp on obstruction.

The thing is that there really aren’t that many laws against a president working with foreign adversary against the best interest of America.

Because we never thought that we could have a traitor in the White House. There are no plans to protect us from that.

So the argument is that Trump didn’t break any laws. So even if he worked for Russia and with Russia he didn’t commit any crimes so he can’t be charged with obstruction of justice.

Oh that sounds well and good. It sounds like a good argument. But is it?

Nixon was involved with burglary. That’s a definite crime. So you could certainly charge obstruction of justice there. Which they did. And it’s why he resigned.

But Bill Clinton was impeached over obstruction of justice because he lied. The lie was the obstruction. But what was the underlying crime that caused him to lie? A BJ. In which state is a BJ illegal?

So Republicans, by impeaching Bill Clinton for obstruction of justice without an underlying crime, have set a precedent that a president can be charged with obstruction of justice even though no crime was committed.

When Trump wrote a letter trying to clear Don Junior and the letter was filled with lies, that’s obstruction of justice. In writing.

That’s basically the same as lying about getting a BJ.

Clinton was impeached. And because Republicans impeached Clinton over a BJ, Democrats can impeach Trump for colluding against the United States with our adversary, Russia, and the despot Vladimir Putin, one of trumps best friends.

So if Trump is impeached for obstruction of justice then the table has been set and the precedent created when Republicans impeached Bill Clinton over a legal BJ.

So this means I’m about to get swarmed by ignorant Republicans on the USMB who have no idea what I’m talking about and will leave a little crazy thought bubble things or some weird, head scratching emoji‘s so go for it. I love it when you guys show how ignorant you are, it’s very entertaining.

You can’t prove me wrong, so you attack my character. That’s how you guys run. So let’s see it. Go for it.

Innocent are innocent until proven guilty. NO ONE NEEDS TO PROVE YOU WRONG. You need to prove Trump Guilty. Go for it, still waiting.

So the argument is that Trump didn’t break any laws. So even if he worked for Russia and with Russia he didn’t commit any crimes so he can’t be charged with obstruction of justice.

Nixon was involved with burglary. That’s a definite crime. So you could certainly charge obstruction of justice there. Which they did. And it’s why he resigned.

But Bill Clinton was impeached over obstruction of justice because he lied. The lie was the obstruction. But what was the underlying crime that caused him to lie? A BJ. In which state is a BJ illegal?

So Republicans, by impeaching Bill Clinton for obstruction of justice without an underlying crime, have set a precedent that a president can be charged with obstruction of justice even though no crime was committed.

When Trump wrote a letter trying to clear Don Junior and the letter was filled with lies, that’s obstruction of justice. In writing.

Clinton was impeached. And because Republicans impeached Clinton over a BJ, Democrats can impeach Trump for colluding against the United States with our adversary, Russia, and the despot Vladimir Putin, one of trumps best friends.

So if Trump is impeached for obstruction of justice then the table has been set and the precedent created when Republicans impeached Bill Clinton over a legal BJ.

So this means I’m about to get swarmed by ignorant Republicans on the USMB who have no idea what I’m talking about and will leave a little crazy thought bubble things or some weird, head scratching emoji‘s so go for it. I love it when you guys show how ignorant you are, it’s very entertaining.

You can’t prove me wrong, so you attack my character. That’s how you guys run. So let’s see it. Go for it.
Trump derangement syndrome

They don’t need to. Once I was taking a cab and because of something that was on the radio we started talking politics.
The cab driver brought up Jesus, God, and the Bible. And then he said something ridiculous I don’t even remember what it was.
But I asked him did you read that in the Bible and he said no I never read that. So I said will how do you know it’s in the Bible?
He said he doesn’t need to read the Bible because his pastor tells him what it says. And his pastor is a man of God.
ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO

Dude, seriously, you have serious mental issues

Your complete lack of logical reasoning skills is astounding.

I'd bet a dollar to a dime that every time you tried to use logical reasoning when you were a child, your mama burned your little weenie with a cigarette.

Guess we’ll see how much is redacted tomorrow? Why are these Republican so scared if it’s all lies? Are they afraid that once the report is released it will open entire brand new avenues of investigation?

According to a new report from the New York Times, Mueller has farmed out federal indictments to:

1) The SDNY, in Manhattan

2) The EDNY, in Brooklyn

3) The EDVA in Virginia.

4) The U.S. Attorney’s office in Los Angeles

5) The U.S. Attorney’s office in Washington DC

6) The DOJ National Security Division

7) The DOJ Criminal Division

All no-pardon zones.

And the reason for all those crimes are being investigated and have been farmed out is because of what Mueller found out and what is listed inside the Mueller report.

Guess we’ll see how much is redacted tomorrow? Why are these Republican so scared if it’s all lies? Are they afraid that once the report is released it will open entire brand new avenues of investigation?

According to a new report from the New York Times, Mueller has farmed out federal indictments to:

1) The SDNY, in Manhattan

2) The EDNY, in Brooklyn

3) The EDVA in Virginia.

4) The U.S. Attorney’s office in Los Angeles

5) The U.S. Attorney’s office in Washington DC

6) The DOJ National Security Division

7) The DOJ Criminal Division

All no-pardon zones.

And the reason for all those crimes are being investigated and have been farmed out is because of what Mueller found out and what is listed inside the Mueller report.

Using the power of the Federal government to surveil an opposing political party, during an election... that's another avenue of investigation..... only, oh wait, it wasn't Trump who did that, it was Obama's administration.

Forum List

Back