There is no such thing as transphobia or homophobia.

I just say, follow the science. If the science proves there is a legitimate gender called transgender, so be it.
As of now, the science says there are just two legitimate genders, male and female. XY for males, and XX for females.

Gays are honest saying people have an irrational fear of them. Muslims have a slithering snake in them saying people have an irrational fear of them. People are shaking their heads saying our fear is real. It is not irrational. Gays are not thinking about harming anyone. Islam has a history of saying, I am fine to have around, with a boom happening when you least expect it, or a bus running over people, or a person being stabbed in the neck. Gays are not doing that.
So there are no gays that have murdered others? I did not know that.

The trans/homo phoebes my not fear the induvial . But there is fear. Fear of what they represent: A changing, more liberal society and the evolution of gender and sexual norms
I have to agree. While we don’t “fear” some random homo, in general they represent degeneracy and they do represent a risk when it comes to sexual assault, violence, and of course pedophilia.

Homos are most often mentally unstable, which makes them more prone to violence. They are also at least ten times more likely to molest children. They should never be given positions of power, or let near kids. That’s what people “fear”, but it isn’t an irrational fear. It’s based on statistics and facts.

I have to wonder what inspired this screed. You write that "to be trans/homo phobic you would literally be irrationally terrified of them to the point of debilitation". Well no. The trans/homo phoebes my not fear the induvial . But there is fear. Fear of what they represent: A changing, more liberal society and the evolution of gender and sexual norms. Fear that society as they know it is changing and that they can no longer control it because bigotry and marginalization of people with atypical sexal and gender attributes are no so acceptable anymore . Fear that they can no longer dominate a hetero and cisgender normative society. Trans and homo phobia is very real and very irrational. If there is no trans/ homophobia, try to explain why so many trans and gay people are beaten and murdered each year. Why do people want to stamp them out?

Your post is bullshit on the same level as those who claim that racism and sexism does not exist. Like those who claim that they are not xenophobic but decry and demnise immigrants. In all cases there is fear, and it is indeed irrational.
You use the word fear.
It isn't fear.
It is don't want it.
You can not want something, but don't fear it... just don't like it.

But liberals have a VERY powerful need to feel superior. So they use the word fear, because they makes them feel superior and enlightened.

I have to agree. While we don’t “fear” some random homo, in general they represent degeneracy and they do represent a risk when it comes to sexual assault, violence, and of course pedophilia.

Homos are most often mentally unstable, which makes them more prone to violence. They are also at least ten times more likely to molest children. They should never be given positions of power, or let near kids. That’s what people “fear”, but it isn’t an irrational fear. It’s based on statistics and facts.
Thank so much for that thoughtful and brilliant thesis on human sexuality . Clearly you must have advanced degrees from the finest universities in subjects as diverse as biology, psychology, sociaology and methods of social research. Please keep sharing you many pearls of wisdom. I hang on you every word and long for your next mind numbing utterance. God bless you. You are a fine and compassionate sub-human being

You use the word fear.
It isn't fear.
It is don't want it.
You can not want something, but don't fear it... just don't like it.

But liberals have a VERY powerful need to feel superior. So they use the word fear, because they makes them feel superior and enlightened.
Do you ever have anything besides inane euine excrement to contribute?

Thank so much for that thoughtful and brilliant thesis on human sexuality . Clearly you must have advanced degrees from the finest universities in subjects as diverse as biology, psychology, sociaology and methods of social research. Please keep sharing you many pearls of wisdom. I hang on you every word and long for your next mind numbing utterance. God bless you. You are a fine and compassionate sub-human being
Don’t need a degree in transgender studies to read FBI statistics on homosexuals, violence, and child molestation numbers.

Sorry we can’t all be like you, and have “compassion” for homosexuals who molest children.

I'm pretty sure the people who killed Matthew Shepherd didn't just dislike him.
AND
I'm pretty sure the fellow who shot up the Pulse was debilitated by his hate.

Your premise is flawed. Homo and trans phobia are very real.

My attitude revolves around "How am I harmed?"
I don't like tattoos but I am not harmed by them.
So why complain?

I ask all the respondents on this thread whether gay, trans, or some weirder religion than yours,
HOW ARE YOU HARMED?
And if you're not harmed then your anger is about something else.
Maybe a secret desire?
Actually when gays and trans are murdered---its usually another gay or trans who did it. In the case of the Pulse nightclub, Omar Mateen's first wife who he divorced, said that she thought that he was gay and was trying to hide his gayness from his parents.

Lets see those statistics and how they were compiled and by who

Here’s some reading for you:

Although the total number of victims dispatched by a given killer is often in doubt, (e.g., homosexual Henry Lucas claimed that he killed 350), it appears that the modern world record for serial killing is held by a Russian homosexual, Andrei Chikatilo, who was convicted in 1992 of raping, murdering and eating parts of at least 21 boys, 17 women, and 14 girls. The pathology of eating one’s sexual victims also characterized Milwaukee’s Jeffrey Dahmer in 1992. He not only killed 17 young men and boys, but cooked and ate their body parts.

The top six American male serial killers were all gay:

• Donald Harvey claimed 37 victims in Kentucky;
  • John Wayne Gacy raped and killed 33 boys in Chicago, burying them under his house and in his yard;
  • Patrick Kearney accounted for 32, cutting his victims into small pieces after sex and leaving them in trash bags along the Los Angeles freeways;
  • Bruce Davis molested and killed 27 young men and boys in Illinois;
  • A gay sex-murder-torture ring (Corll-Henley-Brooks) sent 27 Texas men and boys to their grave; and
  • Juan Corona was convicted of murdering 25 migrant workers (he “made love” with their corpses).
Lesbian Aileen Wuornos laid claim in 1992 to “worst female killer” with at least 7 middle-aged male victims. She singlehandedly topped the lesbian nurse team of Catherine Wood and Gwen Graham, who had killed 6 convalescent patients in Grand Rapids, Michigan.

The association between serial murder and homosexuality isn’t recent. Two gays compete for the spot of “world’s worst murderer.” During the Nazi reign of terror, Auschwitz executioner Ludwig Tiene strangled, crushed, and gnawed boys and young men to death while he raped them. Though his grand total is uncertain, he often murdered as many as 100 a day. Gilles de Rais (Bluebeard) brutally destroyed the lives of 800 boys. Each lad was lured to his home, bathed and fed. Just as the poor boy thought “this is my lucky day,” he was raped, then killed by being ripped or cut apart and either burned or eaten.

A study of 518 sexually-tinged mass murders in the U.S. from 1966 to 1983 determined that 350 (68%) of the victims were killed by those who practiced homosexuality and that 19 (44%) of the 43 murderers were bisexuals or homosexuals.2

Before you attack the source, tell me which one of these statistics is false. We also know the MSM will never run stories that portray gays in a negative light. It doesn’t fit their narrative that gays are “just like everyone else” and should be normalized and accepted.

Actually when gays and trans are murdered---its usually another gay or trans who did it. In the case of the Pulse nightclub, Omar Mateen's first wife who he divorced, said that she thought that he was gay and was trying to hide his gayness from his parents.
That is moronic. Your reference to Mateen encompasses a number of logical fallacies rendering your so called argument as bullshit

There might be more but you get the idea

Here’s some reading for you:

Although the total number of victims dispatched by a given killer is often in doubt, (e.g., homosexual Henry Lucas claimed that he killed 350), it appears that the modern world record for serial killing is held by a Russian homosexual, Andrei Chikatilo, who was convicted in 1992 of raping, murdering and eating parts of at least 21 boys, 17 women, and 14 girls. The pathology of eating one’s sexual victims also characterized Milwaukee’s Jeffrey Dahmer in 1992. He not only killed 17 young men and boys, but cooked and ate their body parts.

The top six American male serial killers were all gay:

• Donald Harvey claimed 37 victims in Kentucky;
  • John Wayne Gacy raped and killed 33 boys in Chicago, burying them under his house and in his yard;
  • Patrick Kearney accounted for 32, cutting his victims into small pieces after sex and leaving them in trash bags along the Los Angeles freeways;
  • Bruce Davis molested and killed 27 young men and boys in Illinois;
  • A gay sex-murder-torture ring (Corll-Henley-Brooks) sent 27 Texas men and boys to their grave; and
  • Juan Corona was convicted of murdering 25 migrant workers (he “made love” with their corpses).
Lesbian Aileen Wuornos laid claim in 1992 to “worst female killer” with at least 7 middle-aged male victims. She singlehandedly topped the lesbian nurse team of Catherine Wood and Gwen Graham, who had killed 6 convalescent patients in Grand Rapids, Michigan.

The association between serial murder and homosexuality isn’t recent. Two gays compete for the spot of “world’s worst murderer.” During the Nazi reign of terror, Auschwitz executioner Ludwig Tiene strangled, crushed, and gnawed boys and young men to death while he raped them. Though his grand total is uncertain, he often murdered as many as 100 a day. Gilles de Rais (Bluebeard) brutally destroyed the lives of 800 boys. Each lad was lured to his home, bathed and fed. Just as the poor boy thought “this is my lucky day,” he was raped, then killed by being ripped or cut apart and either burned or eaten.

A study of 518 sexually-tinged mass murders in the U.S. from 1966 to 1983 determined that 350 (68%) of the victims were killed by those who practiced homosexuality and that 19 (44%) of the 43 murderers were bisexuals or homosexuals.2

Before you attack the source, tell me which one of these statistics is false. We also know the MSM will never run stories that portray gays in a negative light. It doesn’t fit their narrative that gays are “just like everyone else” and should be normalized and accepted.
No I won't say that these stats are false. But I will say that it is propaganda that omits important facts that you, and your biased source source, do not want to be known. The Family Research Counsel , like all of you bigots, conflate all people who commit sexual crimes against someone of their own gender with homosexuals. They are not homosexuals. They are psychotic predators that have a sexual fetish.

They have nothing to do with people like the gay couple down the street who are pillars of the community, have jobs, children and pets and would never harm anyone. There are tens of thousands of people like that for every serial killer that you can name. It's the same kind of crap that you use to associate child predetors who are fixated on children with homosexuals who have healthy, non violent, age appropriate relationships. Very dishonest.

You could also cite domestic and intimite partner violence among LGBT people which is higer than in the general population. But the question is why. These people are not intrinsicly violent and they are not crazy as you imply. LGBT people are streesed by bigots like you who demean, marginalize and reject them from mainstreame society. And that will in fact cause people to behave in ways that they normally would not.

The fact is that violence against the LGBT population by those who are not members of that community far exceeds any stats that show that they are perpetrators of such violence and that they prey on their own. And the number of LGBT people who are not violent, suicidal or otherwise dysfunctional far exceeds those who are.

Your bullshit represents nothing less than numerous logical fallacies, including false equivelancy, over generaliztion, and false causation and a fallacy of omission among others, as .well as shameless propaganda. In other words, your so called argument sucks. The people who commit these crimes do do represent the LGBT community, while you dishonestly claim that they do.

Now hear this;

Last edited:
I just say, follow the science. If the science proves there is a legitimate gender called transgender, so be it.
As of now, the science says there are just two legitimate genders, male and female. XY for males, and XX for females.
As noted.
Transphobic and transphobe exist.
Transphobe.

Does God exist?
Are you fearful of sinning in the eyes of your God?
Prove God exists.

I have to wonder what inspired this screed. You write that "to be trans/homo phobic you would literally be irrationally terrified of them to the point of debilitation". Well no. The trans/homo phoebes my not fear the induvial . But there is fear. Fear of what they represent: A changing, more liberal society and the evolution of gender and sexual norms. Fear that society as they know it is changing and that they can no longer control it because bigotry and marginalization of people with atypical sexal and gender attributes are no so acceptable anymore . Fear that they can no longer dominate a hetero and cisgender normative society. Trans and homo phobia is very real and very irrational. If there is no trans/ homophobia, try to explain why so many trans and gay people are beaten and murdered each year. Why do people want to stamp them out?

Your post is bullshit on the same level as those who claim that racism and sexism does not exist. Like those who claim that they are not xenophobic but decry and demnise immigrants. In all cases there is fear, and it is indeed irrational.
This is poppycock. Another guy in Never Never Land....

Forum List

Back