There Is No Question As To Who The Fascists Are.

Since around the 60's, the word "fascist" was what druggies cried out when they were busted and times haven't changed that much. The same grown up pot heads are now in charge and they still don't understand what fascist means. The political term "fascist" is defined as government control over the production and distribution of goods and services (including information). What better example of fascism than the combined Biden/Fauci control over American production of goods and services and information? Will the leftie minions in the media try to tell us that there are "good" examples of fascism when times demanded?

Yeah no shit, right?

Remember when they tried to insist to all of us that Trump was a Russian asset??? HAHAHA! What losers.

Remember when they tried to tell us the Hunter laptop story was just "Russian disinformation"??? HAHAH! Idiots.

Remember when they told us Jussie Smollet really DID get assaulted by MAGA thugs at 2 am in 19 below weather while consuming his Subway sandwich? HAHAHA Ingrates.

Yeah, you'd have to be REALLY dumb to believe the "Daily Mail".

Asshole.
Who is they? I don`t remember anyone calling Trump a Russian asset but most people really did call him an asshole.
If there`s something noteworthy in Biden`s laptop, it`s a police and FBI matter. Hunter Biden is a private citizen, not an elected official?

Since around the 60's, the word "fascist" was what druggies cried out when they were busted and times haven't changed that much. The same grown up pot heads are now in charge and they still don't understand what fascist means. The political term "fascist" is defined as government control over the production and distribution of goods and services (including information). What better example of fascism than the combined Biden/Fauci control over American production of goods and services and information? Will the leftie minions in the media try to tell us that there are "good" examples of fascism when times demanded?
Fascism= corporate power
What you`re describing is communism. :rolleyes:

Who is they? I don`t remember anyone calling Trump a Russian asset

Another lying leftard sack of shit ^^^

but most people really did call him an asshole.

No. Not most people. Just you.

If there`s something noteworthy in Biden`s laptop, it`s a police and FBI matter.

Sure. The same people who disappeared it. You're a smart feller, aintcha.

Hunter Biden is a private citizen, not an elected official?

Hunter Biden is a national security risk

Another lying leftard sack of shit ^^^

No. Not most people. Just you.

Sure. The same people who disappeared it. You're a smart feller, aintcha.

Hunter Biden is a national security risk
Because you say so? Are you a member of the National Security Council that spilled the beans on Trump`s failed extortion attempt with Zelensky in Ukraine?

Back when I was a teenager and didn't give a shit about politics but just wanted to look cool at protests, EVERYONE who disagreed with me about anything was a fascist.

Teenagers are dumb.

Leftists are dumb.

And the answer to your final question is a resounding "YES" if such a thing would suit whatever their whim is at any given moment.

Because you say so? Are you a member of the National Security Council that spilled the beans on Trump`s failed extortion attempt with Zelensky in Ukraine?

Read my lips, moron:

I do not give a shit about Donald Trump.

Don't care.

Is that clear enough for you? Or should I draw you a picture like a two year old?

Read my lips, moron:

I do not give a shit about Donald Trump.

Don't care.

Is that clear enough for you? Or should I draw you a picture like a two year old?

But Auggie does give a shit about Trump. He's got an unrequited love affair with the Donald.

That's why he and his ilk cannot cease thinking and talking about President Trump.

Last edited:
You mean the actual quid pro quo where joe got the prosecutor fired right? I mean you aren't so stupid as to not know that joe did that, and then bragged about it.

Last edited:
Show me where the constitution says that’s a valid reason to violate it.

Why? You vote in opposition to the Constitution all the time, you Fascist.

. Under Democrat/Liberal LBJ, the law was passed that deprived pastors 2of their right of free speech.
What possible compelling government interest could this represent????

The 1954 federal Johnson Amendment prohibits a pastor from talking about candidates from the pulpit in light of Scripture. Thus, based on what a pastor says about an election from the pulpit, the tax code allows the government to tax a church. Consider that in light of the Internal Revenue Service's increasingly vague regulations, and you have a recipe for the censorship of religion. The IRS, through those vague regulations, reserves for itself tremendous discretion and power to decide which churches to punish for violations of the Johnson Amendment and which not to punish.”
Why don't churches pay taxes?

Any reading of the first amendment will prove this to be unconstitutional.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

"My Administration is also defending religious liberty, and that includes the Constitutional right to pray in public schools. In America, we do not punish prayer. We do not tear down crosses. We do not ban symbols of faith. We do not muzzle preachers and pastors. In America, we celebrate faith. We cherish religion. We lift our voices in prayer, and we raise our sights to the Glory of God!"

Trump, SOTU 2020

Why? You vote in opposition to the Constitution all the time, you Fascist.

. Under Democrat/Liberal LBJ, the law was passed that deprived pastors 2of their right of free speech.
What possible compelling government interest could this represent????

The 1954 federal Johnson Amendment prohibits a pastor from talking about candidates from the pulpit in light of Scripture. Thus, based on what a pastor says about an election from the pulpit, the tax code allows the government to tax a church. Consider that in light of the Internal Revenue Service's increasingly vague regulations, and you have a recipe for the censorship of religion. The IRS, through those vague regulations, reserves for itself tremendous discretion and power to decide which churches to punish for violations of the Johnson Amendment and which not to punish.”
Why don't churches pay taxes?

Any reading of the first amendment will prove this to be unconstitutional.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

"My Administration is also defending religious liberty, and that includes the Constitutional right to pray in public schools. In America, we do not punish prayer. We do not tear down crosses. We do not ban symbols of faith. We do not muzzle preachers and pastors. In America, we celebrate faith. We cherish religion. We lift our voices in prayer, and we raise our sights to the Glory of God!"

Trump, SOTU 2020
Paying taxes doesn’t prevent speech or religion. We all do it.

More deflection, we all know who comitted quid pro quo, becuase he bragged about it, Pedo Joe.
Joe was doing government work which was his job. If it was something sleazy like trump`s failed extortion attempt, we wouldn`t be able to watch it. How dumb are you? Never mind, the pedo Joe remark tells us all we need to know.

I must admit, I have enjoyed looking at Twitter today and yesterday as the whole Musk fiasco has gone down in flames. I haven't been on Twitter much in the last 2-3 years or so. It was kind of nice.
It was really cool to see our Fascist Government in action censoring and banning people for daring to speak the truth and exerting all of their power to rig the 2020 election for Joe Biden.

It was really cool to see our Fascist Government in action censoring and banning people for daring to speak the truth and exerting all of their power to rig the 2020 election for Joe Biden.
Yep. Not only do the Demonazis lie, now they want to keep people from speaking the truth.

"You can keep your doctor", remember that?

Now the gubmint doctors ask you if you have any guns.

I remember some insinuating that he might be. Mostly they were insulting him by calling him a useful idiot type of asset. He played the part well.

How many copies of that hard drive are out there now?
About the same amount of copies Putin printed up for Obama, Clinton, Biden, FISA and The FBI of the Lying Dirty Dossier.
Only difference is, Hunter Biden's Laptop is real and contains evidence of MASSIVE INTERNAL Corruption and infiltration by Communist-Marxist-Fascist Moles and thousands of political crimes by Biden, Obama, Clinton and their cronies and Russian Collusion was a KGB lie used as a reason by those Anti-American Moles to overthrow our Democracy and overturn our elections. in a COUP called Operation Russian Collusion Crossfire Hurricane.

Yep. Not only do the Demonazis lie, now they want to keep people from speaking the truth.

I'll take "Why I Don't Use Doctors" for $2000, Alex.

Where`s our free wall and the healthcare that would cost a "tiny fraction" of Obamacare? BTW, I kept my doctor.

Forum List

Back