There Is No Federal Mandate For Vaccinations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because we all know there is not a better link incoming.

Just stating things is not fact for the anti-vaccine crowd.
all any vaccine demofk needs to answer is why are vaccinated demofks afraid of unvaccinated citizens? Just answer it. BTW, it is discriminating on people to say a business with 100 + must and not the under 100. Just is.

You are being lied too once again, there is no Executive Order or mandate from Biden to take the vaccine, even though Biden and the press are leading you to believe this

Cool story...except you are too damn helpless to know truth from lies.

Here is the Executive Order for Federal employees to take the vaccine.

Separately, there is an OSHA regulation mandating 100+ employee bussinesses to require vaccination by Jan 4th. Though it now appears to be un-enforceable.

Last edited:
all any vaccine demofk needs to answer is why are vaccinated demofks afraid of unvaccinated citizens? Just answer it. BTW, it is discriminating on people to say a business with 100 + must and not the under 100. Just is.
Irrelevant. I am all over this board as against any vaccine mandates. Does not change the fact the original quoted post is bullshit.

Cool story...except you are too damn helpless to know truth from lies.

Here is the Executive Order for Federal employees to take the vaccine.

Separately, there is an OSHA regulation mandating 100+ employee bussinesses to require vaccination by Jan 4th. Though it now appears to be un-enforceable.
so how is the other poster wrong exactly?

Irrelevant. I am all over this board as against any vaccine mandates. Does not change the fact the original quoted post is bullshit.
I didn't say you, I asked for an explanation on what those vaccinated are afraid of from unvaccinated people. It is relevant. Why? Because it represents that the vaccine doesn't work. So, if it doesn't work, why should I take it? cause xident said so? hahaahahahahahahahahahahaha nope.

I didn't say you, I asked for an explanation on what those vaccinated are afraid of from unvaccinated people. It is relevant. Why? Because it represents that the vaccine doesn't work. So, if it doesn't work, why should I take it? cause xident said so? hahaahahahahahahahahahahaha nope.
Maybe you should quote someone that is vaccinated and afraid. I am not.

But, once again, it is irrelevant to the post you quoted as it was simply pointing bullshit. Just like the above bullshit where you claim the vaccine 'does not work.' More bullshit.

They have no reason to fear the unvaccinated. It's all a political narrative that was thrown out there like a pile on, and the rubes/dimocrats bought it hook line and sinker. They were given their marching orders, and they did what little butt kissers do, even though it wasn't following the science they did it anyway.

Maybe you should quote someone that is vaccinated and afraid. I am not.

But, once again, it is irrelevant to the post you quoted as it was simply pointing bullshit. Just like the above bullshit where you claim the vaccine 'does not work.' More bullshit.
It doesn't prevent nor did it ever prevent infection, but many thought that it did (break outs). Yes the narrative was that the unvaccinated we're to be feared as was shown in the mask mandates even though one was vaccinated.

It doesn't prevent nor did it ever prevent infection, but many thought that it did (break outs). Yes the narrative was that the unvaccinated we're to be feared as was shown in the mask mandates even though one was vaccinated.
What the moronic narrative was is irrelevant. I don't buy that shit and have been against the mask mandates since they were dreamed up.

That does not and never has had any bearing in the efficacy of the vaccine. It also does not change the fact that the vaccine does help prevent infection, to the tune of 60% or so, and no amount of sticking your head in the sand is going to change that. It is pathetic watching the left control what the right thinks - they support the vaccine so the right simply MUST oppose it.

What the moronic narrative was is irrelevant. I don't buy that shit and have been against the mask mandates since they were dreamed up.

That does not and never has had any bearing in the efficacy of the vaccine. It also does not change the fact that the vaccine does help prevent infection, to the tune of 60% or so, and no amount of sticking your head in the sand is going to change that. It is pathetic watching the left control what the right thinks - they support the vaccine so the right simply MUST oppose it.
Not so. It is the left that opposes anything the right says, not the reverse. Many conservatives are vaccinated and boosted, yet others have chosen NOT to get the vaccine and that is their right to do so, without any interference from anyone else.

Not for me, I’d like to understand what they are afraid of

Actually, there is NO support for that claim.

75% of omicron infections are fully vaxed people.

Such a hoax, 1.5 deaths per day per state average. 72 in entire USA daily. All those fake 800k numbers were already sick people over 65. This was initially to defeat Trump but they were surprised how easily many Americans capitulated and the unlawful mandates started and they targeted owners of small businesses,,mostly motivated conservatives , and destroyed those industrious independents to create a more dependent, more criminal, more illegals society that is government directed and dependent and will vote Democrat

Such a hoax, 1.5 deaths per day per state average. 72 in entire USA daily. All those fake 800k numbers were already sick people over 65. This was initially to defeat Trump but they were surprised how easily many Americans capitulated and the unlawful mandates started and they targeted owners of small businesses,,mostly motivated conservatives , and destroyed those industrious independents to create a more dependent, more criminal, more illegals society that is government directed and dependent and will vote Democrat
Well remember what Biden said when talking about the second amendment right ? What cha gonna do against missiles, automatic weapons, nukes ???

Otherwise why would he even go there ? Was it fear mongering in order to suggest that "hey you can't stop the government with the second amendment today".

I would ask why would the people have to even go there or why would Biden think that something like that would even be on the mind of the people ??

Does he think that what the Democrat's are doing would somehow invoke the second amendment in the mind's of the people ? Reading into all the rhetoric is hard to keep up with, but word's do have meaning.

Our vote system should be the only thing needed, and if that doesn't work then what broke that ?? We need to know.

Now we have Biden saying that the 2022 election might not be legit... Wow. I've heard Democrats here denounce Trump for going there prior to the election of 2020, but here we have Biden doing the same ?? You can't make this bull crap up.

Forum List

Back