There is No Crying in Politics: Why The GOP's Midterm was an Amazing Success

It is never a success when the party in power loses the House no matter how you may spin it.

Well its not the first time the House has been lost in the mid terms and it sure as shit won't be the last.
I would not necessarily disagree with this statement. What I would disagree with is calling it a success after they lost the House or Senate.

Oh its a loss but how big a loss remains to be seen.

It took Dem's 8 years to win back the House, now they have to decide what's more important keeping the House majority by working with Trump or getting revenge on Trump.

Revenge! Obstructionism! Gridlock!

The last thing we want is Congress singing kumbaya and teaming up to fuck us silly.

:eusa_shhh: I'm messing with the left, trust me they will run amok just like in 2010 and destroy their chances in 2020.
The orange moron said if you want the DOW to go down vote dem How's that bs turn out?

You realize Dem's won't take control of the House until Jan, 2019 right? Go back to junior high and pay attention this time.

It took Dem's 8 years to win back the House, now they have to decide what's more important keeping the House majority by working with Trump or getting revenge on Trump.

The last thing we want is Congress singing kumbaya and teaming up to fuck us silly.

:eusa_shhh: I'm messing with the left, trust me they will run amok just like in 2010 and destroy their chances in 2020.
The orange moron said if you want the DOW to go down vote dem How's that bs turn out?

You realize Dem's won't take control of the House until Jan, 2019 right? Go back to junior high and pay attention this time.
Amazing???lol
You have to be SMOKING THE PIPE to think that trumpf's moves on NAFTA, China, his tariffs, or NK made any difference at all. And spending tomorrow via giant tax cuts for rich people to stimulate an economy that doesn't need stimulating is just buying votes, then handing another pile of shit to a Democrat to fix, just like Bush did.

Note: the trade deficit isn't declining, it is rising, just like the debt, which will hit over $1 trillion next year, in a good economy. It's gonna come out of OUR asses, while rich people laugh. When the economy rolls over, as it inevitably will, there will be no taxes to cut, and the deficit will accelerate to $2 trillion +.

Oh, but he got European countries to ante up more money for their defense. Americans nationwide are thrilled, while Triple Chin gets ready to cut Medicare and SS.

There hasn't been a president since JFK that extended his majority in The Senate in a midterm. And The President held the usual midterm losses far below the average beating Obama 64 seats lost, 6 Senate seats lost, Bill Clinton, 54 seats lost, plus I believe 5 Senate seats, George Bush, 30 seats lost.

Your wah-wah blog machine isn't very well researched. There is no "average" loss for the party in the White House; it varies with current events. Moreover both Clinton and Bush gained seats one of their midterms while losing seats in the other. So your "OK we lost but the score was only Q to 12" smacks of desperation to find something to crow about.

Yeah I know, realities are irrelevant in the Echobubble.

That’s like asking an arsonist in a refinery if they want to do whatever they want.

Dem's can't help but behave the way they do. Smart Dem's will recognize how fragile this win was, that it wasn't a blue wave repudiation of Trump and want to work with him. The rest of the Dem party is driven by their frothing at the mouth hatred of the man, there's going to be a civil war within the Dem party. These new Dem House members who ran as moderates are in for a rude awakening.

The gop had both chambers of the congress. Now it has one and still has no cloture margin in the Senate.

It was a loss for the GOP

Maybe. But it was a bigger loss, a more humiliating defeat, for Democrats. Marginal gains by the opposition is the result we'd expect after one party has dominated. When the party in question is led by the most repugnant administration to ever sully the White House, we should expect more. A blue wave, for example. We got backwash.

Trump’s legislative agenda is derailed. House oversight committees are going to actually perform oversight.
One tweet I got even said that 27 of the flipped seats (this is just a tweet I received—I haven’t researched it myself) were NRA endorsees. Not a bad night’s work.

Amazing???lol
You have to be SMOKING THE PIPE to think that trumpf's moves on NAFTA, China, his tariffs, or NK made any difference at all. And spending tomorrow via giant tax cuts for rich people to stimulate an economy that doesn't need stimulating is just buying votes, then handing another pile of shit to a Democrat to fix, just like Bush did.

Note: the trade deficit isn't declining, it is rising, just like the debt, which will hit over $1 trillion next year, in a good economy. It's gonna come out of OUR asses, while rich people laugh. When the economy rolls over, as it inevitably will, there will be no taxes to cut, and the deficit will accelerate to $2 trillion +.

Oh, but he got European countries to ante up more money for their defense. Americans nationwide are thrilled, while Triple Chin gets ready to cut Medicare and SS.

Trump stomped your ass on the economy good luck trying to convince the American people otherwise.

the-spin-is-strong-with-this-one.jpg

If you have to try to convince others that you won…it’s a sure sign that you lost.

Wow, talk about political spin. I'm dizzy.

File this one under "Hitler was a leftist", "FDR created the Depression", "O'bama created the recession", "Obamaphones", "Reagan destroyed the USSR", "Democrats founded the Klan", "Democrats invented slavery", "O'bama created DAESH", "Rump was not mocking a reporter's physical disability" and all the other myriad evacuations regularly plopped of the Ministry of Historical Revisionism lower intestinal cavity.

Amazing???lol

Trump stomped your ass on the economy good luck trying to convince the American people otherwise.
He stomped on nothing What part of my post do you disagree with ? The man is a fos loudmouth con man

You sheep give Trump credit for the markets from the day of the election not when he took office.

Sheep are the most morally and intellectually inconsistent people on the planet.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

If you have to try to convince others that you won…it’s a sure sign that you lost.
That in a nutshell is the shitheads problem It's his way or the highway ,,,no room for bi partisanship He must be the winner
Lol
I guess gaining seats in the Senate is not winning?
Apparently neither is nominating and confirming a 3rd Conservative SCOTUS in just two short years.

That in a nutshell is the shitheads problem It's his way or the highway ,,,no room for bi partisanship He must be the winner
Lol
NO what can they do now that they couldn't before?? It was a hugely win for Dems Now they can investigate trump when the last House was afraid to

Lol
NO what can they do now that they couldn't before?? It was a hugely win for Dems Now they can investigate trump when the last House was afraid to
They don’t have to rely on Lisa Murkowski and Susan Collins who happen to be progressives

Lol
They don’t have to rely on Lisa Murkowski and Susan Collins who happen to be progressives
So what ? They vote with the slime 99.9 % of the time as per Kavanaugh

Forum List

Back