There is no controversy over Babbett

Status
Not open for further replies.
The crazy bitch got shot. What dummy thinks she is a martyr?
"martyr" ? depends on the "ethos" In my perception----there are and have
been only a few martyrs----maybe Thomas Paine. She was a victim of MURDER---
far more than the """martyr""" criminal fat floyd. -----I am a cop supporter----
and believe the poor jerk made a MISTAKE
He didn't make a mistake. He told the crazy bitch to back off and she continued. So he popped her ass. Good riddance.
Its hilarious watching blacks praise a cop for shooting an unarmed person.
Its more hilarious watching white people whine about a crazy bitch getting shot for trying to breach the capitol.
We know condoning murder is the thing to do for the State. Good Commie.
She wasn't murdered. She was shot after receiving a warning to back off. Crazy Drumpf supporting bitch got exactly what she deserved.

Where did you read she warned before she was shot?
Here is some complete video footage of the shooting.

Although TBH. . there is a lot of commentary, so if there is verbal warning, you might not be able to hear it.

I don't see or hear anything in that video where she was warned. Thanks for the video, I've seen others and I haven't seen anything that shows she was warned ahead of the actual shooting.

Clean the earwax out of your ears.

far more than the """martyr""" criminal fat floyd. -----I am a cop supporter----
He didn't make a mistake. He told the crazy bitch to back off and she continued. So he popped her ass. Good riddance.
Its more hilarious watching white people whine about a crazy bitch getting shot for trying to breach the capitol.
She wasn't murdered. She was shot after receiving a warning to back off. Crazy Drumpf supporting bitch got exactly what she deserved.

I didnt read it. I watched the video. You should too.

Witnesses say there was no warning given.
Good thing I didnt go by what the witnesses said. I went by what I saw and heard for myself in the video.
Could you post the video where you clearly hear that she was warned?

Good thing I didnt go by what the witnesses said. I went by what I saw and heard for myself in the video.
Not my job. There are a ton of them on the internet. Google is your friend.

Looks like not all the witnesses agree. Sucks to be a supporter of that dumb bitch dont it?

"The attorney for the officer, a lieutenant, said in a statement that the officer clearly identified himself and ordered rioters not to pass a barricade at the doors of the Speaker’s Lobby before firing. Other officers had also ordered Babbitt to stop and she broke multiple laws in attempting to enter the Speaker’s Lobby, according to the statement."

I was well aware the cop was cleared of any wrongdoing, I just want some proof of your claim that the officer warned her ahead of shooting her.

You're the one who made this claim:

"He didn't make a mistake. He told the crazy bitch to back off and she continued. So he popped her ass. Good riddance"

You need to either back up your claim, or retract it.

Looks like not all the witnesses agree. Sucks to be a supporter of that dumb bitch dont it?

"The attorney for the officer, a lieutenant, said in a statement that the officer clearly identified himself and ordered rioters not to pass a barricade at the doors of the Speaker’s Lobby before firing. Other officers had also ordered Babbitt to stop and she broke multiple laws in attempting to enter the Speaker’s Lobby, according to the statement."

I was well aware the cop was cleared of any wrongdoing, I just want some proof of your claim that the officer warned her ahead of shooting her.
I said she was warned. Turns out the officer that shot her also warned her.

You're the one who made this claim:

"He didn't make a mistake. He told the crazy bitch to back off and she continued. So he popped her ass. Good riddance"

You need to either back up your claim, or retract it.
I already backed it up. I cant help that you dont accept it nor do I give shit.

Yes you did.
Your own words:

"He didn't make a mistake. He told the crazy bitch to back off and she continued. So he popped her ass. Good riddance."

Yes you did.
Your own words:

"He didn't make a mistake. He told the crazy bitch to back off and she continued. So he popped her ass. Good riddance."

For the hard of reading.

Yes you did.
Your own words:

For the hard of reading.

You said the actual officer warned her.
Your own words:

Yes you did.
Your own words:

For the hard of reading.

Your own words:

He did warn her. Cant you read? Check the bold red words.

Yes you did.
Your own words:

For the hard of reading.

Your own words:

That's his attorney. Show me the video YOU claim you've seen where the officer who actually shot her warned her before he shot her.

Here is some complete video footage of the shooting.

Although TBH. . there is a lot of commentary, so if there is verbal warning, you might not be able to hear it.

I don't see or hear anything in that video where she was warned. Thanks for the video, I've seen others and I haven't seen anything that shows she was warned ahead of the actual shooting.

Yeah, me either.

Yes you did.
Your own words:

For the hard of reading.

Your own words:

That's his attorney. Show me the video YOU claim you've seen where the officer who actually shot her warned her before he shot her.
His attorney speaks for him. I didnt claim I saw the officer who actually shot her warned her in the video. I said I saw where she was warned. Turns out he did warn her too so that makes 4 times she was warned. Again thats not my job. You can google just like I can right?

Yes you did.
Your own words:

For the hard of reading.

Your own words:

His attorney speaks for him. I didnt claim I saw the officer who actually shot her warned her in the video. I said I saw where she was warned. Turns out he did warn her too so that makes 4 times she was warned. Again thats not my job. You can google just like I can right?

Yes you did.

Your own words:

Prosecutors said Babbitt was part of the mob that was trying to get into the House as Capitol Police officers were evacuating members of Congress from the chamber. The officers used furniture to try to barricade the glass doors separating the hallway from the Speaker’s Lobby to try to stave off the rioters, who kept trying to break through those doors, smashing the glass with flagpoles, helmets and other objects.

At the same time, Babbitt tried climbing through one of the doors where the glass was broken out. A Capitol Police officer inside the Speaker’s Lobby then fired a single round from his service weapon, striking Babbitt in the shoulder, prosecutors said.

She fell to the ground before a police tactical team rushed into the area and gave first aid. Babbitt was later pronounced dead at a hospital.

Yes you did.
Your own words:

For the hard of reading.

Your own words:

Yes you did.

Your own words:

Show me where I mentioned a video in that post?

What controversy? Babbett was a domestic terrorist bent on Trump inspired insurrection and the violent overthrow of the United States. She got just what she deserved for attempting, with her cohorts, to break into the inner sanctum of the Capital.

She deserved on mercy, and got none. Good riddance!
Ashli Babbitt was MURDERED by a capitol cop for trespass. Maybe it is time to open season on the rioters of the last year--ALL LIVES MATTER.
Go right ahead..................unless you are just all talk.

That's funny.

The person you replied to screams all lives matter right after he said to have open season on protesters from last summer.

Seems not all lives matter to the person who screamed all lives matter.

What that person actually means is only white lives matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back