There is ABSOLUTELY no doubt in my mind that Joe Biden and the Democrats are intentionally destroying the United States

giphy.gif
Damn it that's my line

There is ABSOLUTELY no doubt in my mind that Joe Biden and the Democrats are intentionally destroying the United States. Republicans control the purse strings and should have FORCED Biden to close the border, and to keep his BLABBERING mouth zipped over Gun Control, upgrade the military in preparation for any possibility of a war with China, etc. This is as serious as it gets - they should have shut down this Progressive Government until Biden caved.

I'm not trying to distract from your thread or hijack it all but I created this thread with multiple examples I gave as how they are yes very much indeed destroying our country intentionally at the behest of groups like the world economic forum.

Disregard the fact it's a conspiracy theory I posted about a stolen election and skip down to where I start giving examples of why I believe our country is changing on purpose and why it started exactly when Biden took office.

What part of the US is destroyed?
To you and the rest of the clueless. We no longer have a secure border. We are no longer energy independent. We are no longer firmly solvent and your spending will eventually bankrupt the USA. China has no respect for Diaper Joe and will attack Tiwain at will. Biden's green energy agenda is a dictatorial mandate forced upon us making us even more dependent on China. What the hell do you people have to praise or be proud of?

To you and the rest of the clueless. We no longer have a secure border. We are no longer energy independent. We are no longer firmly solvent and your spending will eventually bankrupt the USA. China has no respect for Diaper Joe and will attack Tiwain at will. Biden's green energy agenda is a dictatorial mandate forced upon us making us even more dependent on China. What the hell do you people have to praise or be proud of?
There is no "open" border, your lies are just that, lies. Green energy policies were created by the GOP,
Energy Policy Act of 2005
The Energy Policy Act (EPAct) of 2005 (Public Law 109-58 ) calls for the development of grant programs, demonstration and testing initiatives, and tax incentives that promote alternative fuels and advanced vehicles production and use.

Key Federal Legislation - Alternative Fuels Data Center​

Damn right, too many illegal brown people at the border. This country was founded by and made the greatest in history by Europeans (white). Brown and Black, with exceptions, were of value primarily for their manual labor. Today those same ethnicities, who continue to vote for far-left Democrats are killing us all. Close that fuking border now!!!!!!!!

Fine employers who hire illegals and they will self-deport within 6 months.

Green hydrogen is taking off in Saudi Arabia.

Biden stopped the export pipeline that only benefits the Chinese.

There is ABSOLUTELY no doubt in my mind that Joe Biden and the Democrats are intentionally destroying the United States. Republicans control the purse strings and should have FORCED Biden to close the border, and to keep his BLABBERING mouth zipped over Gun Control, upgrade the military in preparation for any possibility of a war with China, etc. This is as serious as it gets - they should have shut down this Progressive Government until Biden caved.
OK. But you are wrong.

Don't tell us, demand it from the dirtbag corrupt politicians on both sides and if the border was closed E-Verify wouldn't be needed anyway.

You sure are naive. Have you ever heard of visa Overstayers?

That's the beauty.... they are as politically astute as they are patently evil.

They installed a stuttering fucktard that can't even stay on its feet, to make it look like paralyzing incompetence. It's not.

The party of millionaires that like to fuck kids is quite clever. You have to be, to maintain your soulless depravity in a civilized society.

Every time they trot that vegetable out to a camera to shit the bed (and fall), the marxist cabal giggles... and orders up some more kids to rape.

are you talking about Q anon?

As far as I can tell, that group is being ridiculed bc... speaking truth and the cabal doesn't like it

Would that that attempt to destroy the country include attacking free and fair elections as well?

Dems long to rule with an iron fist while controlling the nation's wealth and stripping us of our rights, that's their end goal. OBEY or be PUNISHED into submission. Dems will tell you what to think, say, eat, purchase, wear, how big of a house and tv you can buy, make your transportation decisions for you. These people are f'ing nuts!

and republicans have been right there to help them,,

A very small part of the spending is even negotiable.

Simple reminder that coups never improve a country.

Forum List

Back