There is a fungus amongus.

Can you imagine your only purpose in life is to rally for decriminalizing Magic Shrooms.

Instead of sitting on your ass, in your home all day watching the walls breathe and seeing every imaginable thing in wood paneling..................GET A F JOB.

You know, some people might just use shrooms on the weekend, or one of their days off, you know? We could be like Amsterdam without the prostitution.

Can you imagine your only purpose in life is to rally for decriminalizing Magic Shrooms.

Instead of sitting on your ass, in your home all day watching the walls breathe and seeing every imaginable thing in wood paneling..................GET A F JOB.

You know, some people might just use shrooms on the weekend, or one of their days off, you know? We could be like Amsterdam without the prostitution.

Why not prostitution?

Why not prostitution?

There is marriage.

Why not prostitution?

That's a good question? I just see people being forced into the industry unwillingly, you know? Sex trafficking, and making prostitution legal would exacerbate the situation.

Why not prostitution?

That's a good question? I just see people being forced into the industry unwillingly, you know? Sex trafficking, and making prostitution legal would exacerbate the situation.

If it becomes legal, and it isnt taxed to death, what would be the need for an underground?

Why not prostitution?

If it becomes legal, and it isnt taxed to death, what would be the need for an underground?

I'm saying, it wouldn't be out in the shadows, it would be right in front of your face, the sex trafficking. Think. What man or woman actually wants to be a prostitute? Young women or men... just... offering themselves up to the public, when they can't refuse a customer because of Consumer Ethics Code. No... there would be a demand, and the demand would be filled... and you know there would be some people in society who would be forcing young men and women into prostitution to meet that demand.

Why not prostitution?

I'm saying, it wouldn't be out in the shadows, it would be right in front of your face, the sex trafficking. Think. What man or woman actually wants to be a prostitute? Young women or men... just... offering themselves up to the public, when they can't refuse a customer because of Consumer Ethics Code. No... there would be a demand, and the demand would be filled... and you know there would be some people in society who would be forcing young men and women into prostitution to meet that demand.

Idk any prostitutes to answer that question. Do you? I certainly wont pretend I know.

Why not prostitution?

Strippers do it everyday, and never bat an eyelash. For women stripping is like joining the military is for guys... Its what they do after high school till they figure out what they want to do with their lives.

Why not prostitution?

Strippers do it everyday, and never bat an eyelash. For women stripping is like joining the military is for guys... Its what they do after high school till they figure out what they want to do with their lives.

I remember passing a strip bar once out of state some yrs ago................It said..............."Now hiring class of 2018".......BAWWWHAHA!!

I can see this as a shroom boom for cattle farmers

Hey!!
Thats the name of the Shroom place in Negril Jamaica!!

Tedds Shroom Boom.
1594746263296.png

Forum List

Back