There have been evil Christians and Muslims. What about jews?

There have been Christians who, both as individuals and larger groups, did horrible, wicked things to their fellow men both for religious reasons and otherwise. There have been Muslims who, both as individuals and larger groups, did horrible, wicked things to their fellow men both for religious reasons and otherwise. Has any jew, either as an individual or a member of a larger group, ever in human history done anything less than upright towards the shkotzim either for religious reasons or otherwise? Has there ever been a single instance in all of human history in which even one of those notorious "baseless antisemitic canard libels invented by right wing jew-hating Nazi Christian pagan inquisition soulless animal-in-human-form bigot fascist bastard goyim to hate the jews for no reason whatsoever" actually happened?

This is one of the most fascinating questions to ask for me. The reaction never changes. "The jew will tell you what has been done to him but he will never tell you why."

the answer is --NO-- There is no time in history that jews as a community engaged
in
massive libel and murder programs as have christians as a community and muslims
as a community, nor have jews accomplished massive genocides as a religious
act---as have christians and muslims << and counting. The 'why' is inherent in the
respective religons ----by their laws and customs. Read the NT and Koran
I jewed it up a bit for you.
Typical Sheygetz
There have been Christians who, both as individuals and larger groups, did horrible, wicked things to their fellow men both for religious reasons and otherwise. There have been Muslims who, both as individuals and larger groups, did horrible, wicked things to their fellow men both for religious reasons and otherwise. Has any jew, either as an individual or a member of a larger group, ever in human history done anything less than upright towards the shkotzim either for religious reasons or otherwise? Has there ever been a single instance in all of human history in which even one of those notorious "baseless antisemitic canard libels invented by right wing jew-hating Nazi Christian pagan inquisition soulless animal-in-human-form bigot fascist bastard goyim to hate the jews for no reason whatsoever" actually happened?

This is one of the most fascinating questions to ask for me. The reaction never changes. "The jew will tell you what has been done to him but he will never tell you why."

the answer is --NO-- There is no time in history that jews as a community engaged
in
act---as have christians and muslims << and counting. The 'why' is inherent in the
Typical Sheygetz Remark
I'm not a jew and I'm not a shabbos goy so shegetz is the only label left. I'm fine with it. I'm sure you call my woman a shiksa too.

I realized I left out schwartze. Too bad you can't call me that lol.

??? what is your idiot post supposed to mean?

in
Typical Sheygetz

in
Typical Sheygetz Remark
I'm not a jew and I'm not a shabbos goy so shegetz is the only label left. I'm fine with it. I'm sure you call my woman a shiksa too.

I realized I left out schwartze. Too bad you can't call me that lol.

??? what is your idiot post supposed to mean?

It means he’s a Moron :yes_text12:

there is no rational for them to be the chosen ones - that would render them suitable members for any society
Actually there is... their oral tradition; their propensity to pass down history and knowledge orally from generation to generation in story form. That's what made them chosen.
Actually there is... their oral tradition; their propensity to pass down history and knowledge orally from generation to generation in story form. That's what made them chosen.
But we don't discuss you at all.
really -

the extract is what was being commented on verified by your post in the form of a society as a whole, they are not ... no doubt the religious itinerant recognized the corruption as part of their mission to renew the religion of antiquity to its original intent and was a primary reason for that communities insistence they be crucified. and would also dispel the notion they ever claimed to be a messiah.

The Jews that attacked the USS Liberty were evil as hell.
Blame that on President Lyndon B Johnson who stopped Israel from taking over their 5 neighbors.

You may be a little confused about this.

I blame LBJ for kissing the ass of the American Jews that that more loyalties to Israel than the US that contributed heavily to the Democrat Party. Because of that political consideration LBJ decided to not hold the Isreali sonofabitches accountable for killing 35 Americans and wounding 170 more.

The Liberty was in international waters conducting the intelligence gathering business of the US.

The Israelis attacked it because they didn't want the US to know how badly they were defeating the Egyptians lest the US put pressure on Israel to scale back.

Before That war the US tried to maintain a somewhat even hand in the Middle East because they did not want the Muslim countries to go to the Soviet camp, which was the right Cold War strategy for the US. LBJ decided the money the Israeli supporting American Jews gave to the Democrat Party was more important than US foreign policy interest.

There were three villains:

The Israelis that attacked the US.

The American Jews that put foreign loyalties ahead of US loyalties

LBJ for selling out the US and not holding the Israelis accountable.

there is no rational for them to be the chosen ones - that would render them suitable members for any society
But we don't discuss you at all.
really -

the extract is what was being commented on verified by your post in the form of a society as a whole, they are not ... no doubt the religious itinerant recognized the corruption as part of their mission to renew the religion of antiquity to its original intent and was a primary reason for that communities insistence they be crucified. and would also dispel the notion they ever claimed to be a messiah.
If you were ever right about anything the earth would hop off its axis.

Pot. Kettle.Black.
I was only wrong once in my life and that was when I thought I was wrong and later found out I was right. :)
I'm not sure, but I can't remember you ever being right at this board, well, outside your faggy cooking classes.
If you ever agreed with me I would have to rethink my position. Be that as it may, we live in a logical universe where every effect had a cause. Choose wisely or suffer the consequences of your choices.

Pot. Kettle.Black.
I was only wrong once in my life and that was when I thought I was wrong and later found out I was right. :)
I'm not sure, but I can't remember you ever being right at this board, well, outside your faggy cooking classes.
If you ever agreed with me I would have to rethink my position. Be that as it may, we live in a logical universe where every effect had a cause. Choose wisely or suffer the consequences of your choices.
You didn't invent anything with "your choices will change the outcome" shpeel. If you got something right, I'd have no problem agreeing with you, I go for the evidence, not my feelings about the messenger.

Pot. Kettle.Black.
You didn't invent anything with "your choices will change the outcome" shpeel. If you got something right, I'd have no problem agreeing with you, I go for the evidence, not my feelings about the messenger.
That's horseshit. You are not analytical. You are emotional.

There's someone who is close to you that is gay and that drives what you are doing here.

Pot. Kettle.Black.

There's someone who is close to you that is gay and that drives what you are doing here.
No and no. :biggrin:

You only have opinions, not backed by anything, so there's really nothing to analyze, it's only an opinion.

Pot. Kettle.Black.

You only have opinions, not backed by anything, so there's really nothing to analyze, it's only an opinion.
Your behaviors say otherwise.

Scary how I nailed it. Isn’t it?

Pot. Kettle.Black.

I'd agree with you, but then we'd BOTH be wrong. :biggrin:

Pot. Kettle.Black.

Don't need for you to agree with me. You knowing that I know is enough. :)

Pot. Kettle.Black.

Don't need for you to agree with me. You knowing that I know is enough. :)
Whatever you need to tell yourself to get through the day. But don't you already have an invisible friend for that?

New Topics

Forum List

Back