There couldn't be a Democratic version of FoxNews, but maybe...

Psychological projection - "Projecting undesirable feelings or emotions onto someone else, rather than admitting to or dealing with the unwanted feelings."
Democrats excel at psychological projection.

Liberals have been hamstrung by promoting facts and telling the truth.
iu

Where the truth cannot be distilled down to a sound bite, bumper sticker, or meme; where the facts are often complex and require critical thinking skills to understand.

Fox and other rightwing media are not burdened by facts and the truth, at liberty to lie and misinform with impunity.

You kill me!

More like Hunter's laptops. That never ending cornucopia of delicious rumors that just never seem to pan out.
We all know how desperately the fake news outlets are trying to ignore Hunter's laptop.

Correct.

Conservatives are ideologues – blindly adhering to rightwing doctrine and dogma, where facts and the truth conflict with that dogma, and any news entity that reports the facts and truth must be attacked and vilified.
Let me get this straight: you believe you aren't an idealogue?

This is an excellent look at why the Democrats/Liberals can't really duplicate what FoxNews does, but suggests what they could do instead.
Oh sweetie. I know this an attempt at The Onion-like parody, but come on.

MSNBC and CNN literally invented what you’re trying to accuse Fox News of doing.

The difference? Zero scandals at Fox for reporting fake news. Meanwhile, CNN has no less than half a dozen instances where they were caught on undercover video admitting how they dupe the weak-minded liberals such as yourself, with pure propaganda.

This is an excellent look at why the Democrats/Liberals can't really duplicate what FoxNews does, but suggests what they could do instead.
Even the left-wing extremist NY Times now admits that the Hunter Biden Laptop from Hell was 100% real the entire time.

Breitbart, The Blaze, Fox News, etc. all reported on it because they are the few outlets who do real journalism. Meanwhile, CNN, MSNBC, The NY Times, etc. all told you it wasn’t real and you believed them :laugh:

Forum List

Back