There Bill Clinton goes again

Do you know why Clinton was impeached? It wasn't because he was having an affair, if that's all it took we'd have a very long line of impeached presidents. He was impeached because he went on national television and flat out LIED to the whole country. It was proved to be a lie and he has a history of affairs with women that leads me to tend to believe the story of this woman.

Rick

Clinton lied under oath. He was accused of sexually harrassing Paula Jones.

Paula Jones had a legal right to truthful testimony. Clinton lied under oath, which is a felony.

Do you know why Clinton was impeached? It wasn't because he was having an affair, if that's all it took we'd have a very long line of impeached presidents. He was impeached because he went on national television and flat out LIED to the whole country. It was proved to be a lie and he has a history of affairs with women that leads me to tend to believe the story of this woman.

Rick

And Bush lied to the country about WMDs in Iraq and no one impeached him did they?

Impeachment of Bill Clinton - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bill Clinton, President of the United States, was impeached by the House of Representatives on December 19, 1998, and acquitted by the Senate on February 12, 1999. The charges, perjury, obstruction of justice, and malfeasance in office, arose from the Monica Lewinsky scandal and the Paula Jones lawsuit. The trial proceedings were largely partisan, with no Democratic Senators voting for conviction and only five Democratic Representatives voting to impeach. In all, 55 senators voted not guilty, and 45 voted guilty on the perjury charge. The Senate also acquitted on the charge of obstruction, with 50 votes cast as not guilty, and 50 votes as guilty.[1] It was only the second impeachment of a President in American history, following the impeachment of Andrew Johnson in 1868.

It's amazing how supposed "feminists" protect a rapist because they share the same political view.

So ANY claim of rape is a crime?

are you really that stupid

You calling anyone stupid is beyond ironic.

Juanita Broaddick:

Juanita Broaddrick’s story begins in 1978 — she was a registered nurse who had started her own nursing home in Van Buren, Arkansas.
Bill Clinton was the state attorney general who was running for governor:

Juanita Broaddrick: “I thought he was just something that was gonna be really good for Arkansas. Thought he was a very charismatic man, that had bright ideas for our state… I just really liked him.”

Broaddrick, whose married name at the time was Juanita Hickey, says she was so impressed with Clinton she volunteered to hand out bumper stickers and signs — her first and only political campaign. Broaddrick says she met Clinton for the first time when he made a campaign stop at her nursing home in the spring of 1978.

Juanita Broaddrick: “While he was there visiting, he said ‘If you’re ever in the, ah you know, Little Rock area, please drop by our campaign office,’ and he said ‘be sure to call me when you come in and call down to the campaign office.’”

Broaddrick says not long after that conversation she did go to Little Rock for a nursing home meeting held at the Camelot Hotel — now the Doubletree. She says she checked into the hotel and the next morning called Clinton campaign headquarters. She says she was told Clinton was at his apartment and to call him there.

Juanita Broaddrick: “I did call and ask him if he was gonna be at the headquarters that day and he said no he didn’t plan to be there. He says, Clinton said, ‘Why don’t I just meet you for coffee in the Camelot coffee shop?’”

But Broaddrick says Clinton called later — she thinks it was around 9 in the morning — and asked if they could meet in her hotel room because there were reporters in the coffee shop.

Lisa Myers: “Did you think his interest in you at the time was personal or professional?”

Juanita Broaddrick: “I thought it was professional, completely.”
Myers: “So you thought this was going to be a business meeting?”

Broaddrick: “Yes I did, I really did.”

Myers: “Did you have qualms at all about him coming to the room?”

Broaddrick: “I was a little bit uneasy. But, I felt, ah, a real friendship toward this man and I didn’t really feel any, um any danger in him coming to my room. I sort of ushered us over to the coffee — I had coffee sitting on a little table over there by the window and it was a real pretty window view that looked down at the river. And he came around me and sort of put his arm over my shoulder to point to this little building and he said he was real interested if he became governor to restore that little building and then all of a sudden, he turned me around and started kissing me. And that was a real shock.”

Myers: “What did you do?”

Broaddrick: “I first pushed him away and just told him ‘No, please don’t do that,” and I forget, it’s been 21 years, Lisa, and I forget exactly what he was saying. It seems like he was making statements that would relate to ‘Did you not know why I was coming up here?’ and I told him at the time, I said, ‘I’m married, and I have other things going on in my life, and this is something that I’m not interested in.’”

Myers: “Had you, that morning, or any other time, given him any reason to believe you might be receptive?”

Broaddrick: “No. None. None whatsoever.”

Myers: “Then what happens?”

Broaddrick: “Then he tries to kiss me again. And the second time he tries to kiss me he starts biting my lip (she cries). Just a minute... He starts to, um, bite on my top lip and I tried to pull away from him. (crying) And then he forces me down on the bed. And I just was very frightened, and I tried to get away from him and I told him ‘No,’ that I didn’t want this to happen (crying) but he wouldn’t listen to me.”

Myers: “Did you resist, did you tell him to stop?”

Broaddrick: “Yes, I told him ‘Please don’t.’ He was such a different person at that moment, he was just a vicious awful person.”

Myers: “You said there was a point at which you stopped resisting?”

Broaddrick: “Yeah.”

Myers: “Why?”

Broaddrick: “It was a real panicky, panicky situation. I was even to the point where I was getting very noisy, you know, yelling to ‘Please stop.’ And that’s when he pressed down on my right shoulder and he would bite my lip.”

Broaddrick also says the waist of her skirt and her pantyhose were torn.

Juanita Broaddrick: “When everything was over with, he got up and straightened himself, and I was crying at the moment and he walks to the door, and calmly puts on his sunglasses. And before he goes out the door he says ‘You better get some ice on that.’ And he turned and went out the door.”

Myers: “On your lip?”

Broaddrick: “Yeah.”

Broaddrick estimates Clinton was in her room less than 30 minutes.

Myers: “Is there any way at all that Bill Clinton could have thought that this was consensual?”

Broaddrick: “No. Not with what I told him, and with how I tried to push him away. It was not consensual.”

Myers: “You’re saying that Bill Clinton sexually assaulted you, that he raped you.”

Broaddrick: “Yes.”

Myers: “And there is no doubt in your mind that that’s what happened?”

Broaddrick: “No doubt whatsoever.”

Full transcript of Dateline report

1. you need to cut down what you posted, copy part and link to the rest.

2. obviously no one in law enforcement thought much of what she had to say.

again, repetition doesn't make it so, particularly with an unreliable witness.

no matter how much you are all still deranged with clinton hysteria.

Last edited:
Why do a lot of women keep from reporting rapes?

It is quite common that they don't.

Why do a lot of women keep from reporting rapes?

It is quite common that they don't.

So you say every woman who claims she was raped is telling the truth and the man should be labeled a rapist for the rest of his life on no evidence?

Why did she attend a Clinton fundraiser three weeks after he supposedly raped her??????

Juanita Broaddrick - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That didn't stop liberals from claiming stuff about Clarence Thomas and Anita Hill followed him to his next job.

Good for the goose is good for the gander.

:lol:

what on earth are you babbling about? for real... you can't compare the two circumstances. you wackos spent 70 million dollars investigating bill clinton. if there was anything to this, it would have been addressed by kenny "witch hunt" starr"

and the rightwingnuts sure gave thomas a pass for actual (instead of made up) sexual harassment, didn't y'all?

Hes not my hero.

So you think every time a man is accused of rape he is automatically guilty?

He didn't say that every man ever accused of rape is guilty. He only mentioned Bill Clinton - who has a pattern of predatory sexual behavior.

Consentual sex is not rape.

He has a pattern of consentual sex

I agree.

Lets have a criminal trial ... or at least a grand jury to determine if it should go to trial. Agree to that? Let the "victim" have their day in court.

While on the subject.... what do you think of Clarence Thomas?

At that time Bill Clinton was attorney general, I can certainly understand how she would feel that he would crush her, if she tried to make formal charges.

Bill Clinton should be in prison for rape.

And you should be in a straight jacket. How typical of a right winger to only care about a president's sex life instead of how he ran the country.

Bill Clinton was completely sabatoged by the Republicans because they were so pissed that he cheated Bush 41 out of a second term. And they are doing the same thing to Obama.

What lousy sports they are and always have been. Sour grapes!!!

$sour_grapes_card-p137517110200723571qi0i_400.jpgSour Grapes.jpg

Forum List

Back