There Bill Clinton goes again

Shouting the n word was on tape at the event.

BTW that is not a crime now is it.

What you are talking about here is insisting someone commited a crime because you dont like them.

In the ****** shouting thing there were witnesses who heard it happen.

Does this woman have witnesses to the alledged crime ?

The WSJ has a good opinion piece on Bubba today:

Liberal Democrats and their friends in the media have tried just about everything to dismiss and discredit the tea-party movement. They've accused Americans who are anxious and angry about a rapidly encroaching government of being racists, extremists, birthers, pawns of a corporate "AstroTurf" effort—and, now, potential Timothy McVeighs.

No less a figure than Bill Clinton seized on the occasion of the Oklahoma City bombing's 15th anniversary to lecture tea-party activists, first in a speech last week to the Center for American Progress Action Fund, then in a Monday New York Times op-ed. "Have at it, go fight, go do whatever you want," he said in the speech. "You don't have to be nice; you can be harsh. But you've got to be very careful not to advocate violence or cross the line." In the op-ed, he wrote: "There is a big difference between criticizing a policy or a politician and demonizing the government."

Taken strictly at face value, these statements are unobjectionable. Yet given that the tea-party movement has been peaceful and law-abiding, it's hard to escape the conclusion that Mr. Clinton is engaging in a not-so-subtle smear campaign.

In doing so, Mr. Clinton is taking a page out of his own Presidential playbook. Five days after the 1995 bombing, he delivered a speech in which he denounced "purveyors of hatred and division." He said, "They leave the impression that, by their very words, that violence is acceptable. . . . When they say things that are irresponsible, that may have egregious consequences, we must call them on it." A news report at the time noted that Mr. Clinton made these incendiary accusations while "never putting a noun to the pronoun."

Mr. Clinton's opposition to "demonizing the government" would be more credible had he been heard from on the subject during the first eight years after he left office—when, for example, Hollywood demonized George W. Bush by releasing "Fahrenheit 9/11," or when Mr. Clinton's own former Vice President railed against the man who beat him in 2000: "He betrayed this country!"

Instead, Mr. Clinton's effort to exploit the memory of Oklahoma City looks like a partisan cheap shot. In his speech last week, the former President observed that, unlike the Boston Tea Party, "this fight is about taxation by duly, honestly elected representatives that you don't happen to agree with, that you can vote out at the next election." Our guess is that the next election is what he's really afraid of.

The Violence Card - WSJ.com

Shouting the n word was on tape at the event.

BTW that is not a crime now is it.

What you are talking about here is insisting someone commited a crime because you dont like them.

In the ****** shouting thing there were witnesses who heard it happen.

Does this woman have witnesses to the alledged crime ?

It was not on the tape. You are an idiot if you keep saying the same thing over and over without proof. There is no tape that has audio of someone shouting the "n" word. If you've seen it, please post it here and go collect the $10,000 that is yet to be collected.

I never said that Clinton committed a crime. HOWEVER, I do tend to believe this lady's story. I mean come on, even you must see a pattern with ole Bubba Clinton and women. If you don't see that there is a pattern and that there are more than just this story of this kind of thing going on with him then you're a lot duller than even I gave you credit for.

Rick

That report has been widely refuted, moron.

Tea party protesters scream '******' at black congressman | McClatchy

There is a BIG differance between consetntual sex and rape.

Ther is NO pattern of rape in what Clinton did all his life.

I listened to that whole link and did not hear the "n" word once. Please, point out exactly where it is supposed to be on that tape. And if it's there why hasn't someone claimed the $10,000?

Wow, you sure have a way of twisting what people say to fit your agenda, don't you? I said Clinton's pattern with women. I NEVER said Clinton had a pattern of rape. There is a pattern of affairs. When it comes to matters of rape do you tend to always doubt a woman's word? Or is it just when a Democrat is accused?

Rick

Newt was fucking his much younger aid while impeaching Bill for fucking his aid.

I listened to that whole link and did not hear the "n" word once. Please, point out exactly where it is supposed to be on that tape. And if it's there why hasn't someone claimed the $10,000?

Wow, you sure have a way of twisting what people say to fit your agenda, don't you? I said Clinton's pattern with women. I NEVER said Clinton had a pattern of rape. There is a pattern of affairs. When it comes to matters of rape do you tend to always doubt a woman's word? Or is it just when a Democrat is accused?

Rick

Its at the very begining and the very end of the tape.

Newt was fucking his much younger aid while impeaching Bill for fucking his aid.

Do you have proof of this? Or are you just taking the word of someone on it? Wasn't it you who just got done saying
There is no reason to believe the woman was raped if she refused to go to the police when she had the REAL evidence that could proove the crime.

Hell she could of at least gone to a Dr and saved the evidence of the crime.

Lets remember that to be convicted of a crime there needs to be evidence beyond he said she said.

Please provide the proof of your accusations.

Rick

Rick

Its at the very begining and the very end of the tape.

I guess you better go claim your $10,000 with this tape that has already been blown out of the water. Let's see how far you get with that.

Rick

Do you know why Clinton was impeached? It wasn't because he was having an affair, if that's all it took we'd have a very long line of impeached presidents. He was impeached because he went on national television and flat out LIED to the whole country. It was proved to be a lie and he has a history of affairs with women that leads me to tend to believe the story of this woman.

Rick

It's amazing how supposed "feminists" protect a rapist because they share the same political view.

So I provide what you ask and you ignore the fact that you were wrong but refuse to provide any evidence of what you claim?

This is why the right is such a mess, you cnat build a good party with lies.

Please provide one shred of reasoning why Newt Gingrich has any relevance to Clinton's recent comments.

(Gingrich didn't lie under oath, btw.)

Forum List

Back