There are six types of Ugly American...and Trump is all of them

[

Big Business lobbying Washington was around long before Citizens United and pretending it's all because of "Conservatives" is simply an attempt to circumvent responsibility. It's bullshit. You know it. I know it. Everyone else knows it.

Possibly. But it wasn't the dems who stopped it, was it?

Like the Clinton Delegates stood up to support the anti lobbying revolving door? Do tell.

I hear ya.

14937355_577739199088750_2459265455296622132_n.jpg

Think of hims as a Sorbet, to clean the palate. Maybe 4 years from now, after him being a wreck, both sides will actually field viable candidates.

Plus, with a Trump presidency, the Media will be on him like a hawk, and Impeachment is a very real possibility if he goes too far off the deep end.

Hillary would have a complicit media, and democratic protection from impeachment even if she gunned down a kindergarten class.

I think Hillary is one of the most hard-done by politicians I've ever seen . They've been on her and Bubba's case since some 'hayseed from the Ozarks' had the gumption to run for office and win. That's where all this shit started IMO. They have been two of the most investigated people in US history. Nada. And for a while I was buying into it. "The two worst choices in US history blah, blah, blah". Then I started looking into these investigations. At none of these dodgy sites. But hard evidence. One thing the right have been fantastic at doing. Brilliant. Building a perception that she and Bill are somehow Guilty and Corrupt of stuff. They aren't. Or if they are, the type of things they do are NO different from any polly on the hill.

Or they are just really really good at hiding the evidence. Madoff hid is shenanigans for decades, even after someone pointed and said "excuse me, something is funny here".

Think of hims as a Sorbet, to clean the palate. Maybe 4 years from now, after him being a wreck, both sides will actually field viable candidates.

Plus, with a Trump presidency, the Media will be on him like a hawk, and Impeachment is a very real possibility if he goes too far off the deep end.

Hillary would have a complicit media, and democratic protection from impeachment even if she gunned down a kindergarten class.

I think Hillary is one of the most hard-done by politicians I've ever seen . They've been on her and Bubba's case since some 'hayseed from the Ozarks' had the gumption to run for office and win. That's where all this shit started IMO. They have been two of the most investigated people in US history. Nada. And for a while I was buying into it. "The two worst choices in US history blah, blah, blah". Then I started looking into these investigations. At none of these dodgy sites. But hard evidence. One thing the right have been fantastic at doing. Brilliant. Building a perception that she and Bill are somehow Guilty and Corrupt of stuff. They aren't. Or if they are, the type of things they do are NO different from any polly on the hill.
Or if they are, the type of things they do are NO different from any polly on the hill.
And this is why Donald Trump is surging in the polls. 70% of the US citizens are FED up with no different from any polly on the hill. Establishment created Trump and Trump is going to win. Then the Nuremburg Trials will begin. The people have spoken..

[
Or they are just really really good at hiding the evidence. Madoff hid is shenanigans for decades, even after someone pointed and said "excuse me, something is funny here".

Yeah, but Maddoff has had nowhere near the scrutiny or investigations the Clinton's have had.

That is true. however the Clinton's shady stuff is probably more difficult to connect the dots to, its discussions of pay to play, moving of money from charities to personal accounts, and things like that.

Madoff's stuff was actually uncovered years before, but no one wanted to believe it, people were making too much money.

[

Big Business lobbying Washington was around long before Citizens United and pretending it's all because of "Conservatives" is simply an attempt to circumvent responsibility. It's bullshit. You know it. I know it. Everyone else knows it.

Possibly. But it wasn't the dems who stopped it, was it?

Like the Clinton Delegates stood up to support the anti lobbying revolving door? Do tell.

I hear ya.

No, but after the election you will. Sooner or later, no matter who wins, ya actually have to get to the actual policies. You won't have anything to fall back on except the shortsightedness of the Democrats.

That is true. however the Clinton's shady stuff is probably more difficult to connect the dots to, its discussions of pay to play, moving of money from charities to personal accounts, and things like that.

Madoff's stuff was actually uncovered years before, but no one wanted to believe it, people were making too much money.

See Marty, this is where you lose me. "moving money from charities to personal accounts". Do you know how hard that is to do without people finding out. Very hard. Almost impossible. You know an independent charity watchdog has given them a high rating?

[

No, but after the election you will. Sooner or later, no matter who wins, ya actually have to get to the actual policies. You won't have anything to fall back on except the shortsightedness of the Democrats.

At least hillary has outlined her policies. Donald's are secret. I don't believe for one minute he has a plan at all. Not one single minute.

[

At least hillary has outlined her policies. Donald's are secret. I don't believe for one minute he has a plan at all. Not one single minute.
We call it her orgy island doctrine.......

[

It's called maintain the status quo. You didn't ask or demand anything and that is what you get and less of it. She didn't outline policy she said some feel good words to everyone and played them against each other. You were told what to think and what to say and you questioned none of it. NONE. And, now, no matter who wins.............we all lose.

Last edited:

See Marty, this is where you lose me. "moving money from charities to personal accounts". Do you know how hard that is to do without people finding out. Very hard. Almost impossible. You know an independent charity watchdog has given them a high rating?

So tell me again how Madoff got away with his crap? Tell me how the Mafia and Drug lord launder millions of dollars a day?

It can be done if you are creative enough, and are willing to pay off enough people.

[

So tell me again how Madoff got away with his crap? Tell me how the Mafia and Drug lord launder millions of dollars a day?

It can be done if you are creative enough, and are willing to pay off enough people.

Yeah, but she has been investigated a lot more heavily than any of those people. And, nada...

[

Yeah, but she has been investigated a lot more heavily than any of those people. And, nada...

No she hasn't. Yeah, with kid gloves.

Ironically, the records shows that Melania Trump paid taxes on her earnings as an illegal immigrant worker, while her now-husband Donald likely paid none.
donald-trump-melania-2000-580bd98f-b4f8-4548-94ba-4c013f494c94.jpg

I would settle for half way sensible and intellectually honest in the case of Dr. Grump and his alter ego Jillian(chicken legs).

What am I being dishonest about Al?
Next you'll be asking "Do you know who I am?" LOL! Lying sack.

You remind me so much of that convicts when I worked in the prison system. Always pretending.

Forum List

Back