There are six types of Ugly American...and Trump is all of them

[

Oh so only a politician can run for POTUS??

Seems kinda funny since the FF never intended anyone to make a living as a politician. Yet here they are making a damned good living off we the taxpayer.

What an idiot you are.

Of course they do. Only an idiot would think otherwise.

Bill is a rapist. He must be one of those ugly Americans, right?
The last best Republican president...

Certainly the last best president. Not too sure about republican. Douche of a person, but a good president.
If it wasn't for the Contract with America that Bill(I did not have sexual relations with that woman) Clinton signed into law, he would of been a fully white president like Obama , worthless fucktard. In 1994 the house went republican and put a check on Slick Willie raining in his reckless tax and spending, typical of all new liberals. Shame people who are on the left have a very short memory which explains why they vote the way they do.

Last edited:
LOL..so true. Oh, so true...

Six types of ugly American, and Donald Trump is all of them
1. Trump’s manners
2. Anti-intellectualism
3. Bland lives
4. Trump the patriot
5. Money, money, money
6. Hypocrisy

You think you are being droll and witty, but this is what everyone else sees.
]

No, I'm being deadly serious. I don't find Trump funny or amusing in any way. I find him and uncouth, bullying braggard.
Dr. Grump: "uncouth, bullying braggard."

Hillary to a T. Thank you Grumpy

1. Trump’s manners
2. Anti-intellectualism
3. Bland lives
4. Trump the patriot
5. Money, money, money
6. Hypocrisy

]

No, I'm being deadly serious. I don't find Trump funny or amusing in any way. I find him and uncouth, bullying braggard.
Presidents aren't supposed to be a fucking fool, like Obama has been for the past 8 years. Sorry that you don't understand that, since your homey isn't taken seriously.

[

Clearly it is.

Thanks to Trumpie. I don't see anybody else laughing

No, thanks to you. You see, your only line is anti-Trump. You bring nothing to the table. The Democrats bring nothing to the table. In fact, you have guaranteed that another generation will be engaged in conflicts and IF they come back then you will continue to treat them like shit. You have guaranteed that the faux privatization and siphoning off of funds from the public education system will continue. You have guaranteed that H1b visas will continue. You need more? And no one is really laughing. It's disgust. The Democrats are disgusting.

1. Trump’s manners
2. Anti-intellectualism
3. Bland lives
4. Trump the patriot
5. Money, money, money
6. Hypocrisy

]

No, I'm being deadly serious. I don't find Trump funny or amusing in any way. I find him an uncouth, bullying braggard.

And you use the "ugly american" stereotype (several of them actually) to show your disdain. And people wonder why the rank and file are voting for trump with enthusiasm.

[
And you use the "ugly american" stereotype (several of them actually) to show your disdain. And people wonder why the rank and file are voting for trump with enthusiasm.

It's not my problem that he fits the stereotype.

People are voting for Trump because they are sick of the system. The biggest irony - and it's huge IMO - is that these VERY people who are SICK of the system are mostly supportive of how it got there in the first place. Citizens United is a conservative plank. Big business lobbying Washington. It is a conservative ideal. Not a democrat one. And that is a huge part of why Washington is broken. Big business and donors "donating <ahem - political payola>" to senate and congress campaigns. Too funny.

[

People are voting for Trump because they are sick of the system. The biggest irony - and it's huge IMO - is that these VERY people who are SICK of the system are mostly supportive of how it got there in the first place. Citizens United is a conservative plank. Big business lobbying Washington. It is a conservative ideal. Not a democrat one. And that is a huge part of why Washington is broken. Big business and donors "donating <ahem - political payola>" to senate and congress campaigns. Too funny.

And yet the Democrats are making more $$ from corporate america this cycle than Trump is.

The problem with overturning Citizen's United is that people will use it not to clean up the funding process for political speech, but to silence political speech they don't like, while allowing speech they do like to continue being funded.

You cannot get Money out of politics, its a fools errand.

[

Big Business lobbying Washington was around long before Citizens United and pretending it's all because of "Conservatives" is simply an attempt to circumvent responsibility. It's bullshit. You know it. I know it. Everyone else knows it.

I'd qualify that. In the US definitely. But, you can't whinge and whine about the system if nobody is willing to do anything about it. Trump isn't going to change a think. he is the bizzarro version of Mr Smith Goes to Washington. If he wins the election, that's all fine. But he can't do shit with a hostile house or senate.

[

Big Business lobbying Washington was around long before Citizens United and pretending it's all because of "Conservatives" is simply an attempt to circumvent responsibility. It's bullshit. You know it. I know it. Everyone else knows it.

Possibly. But it wasn't the dems who stopped it, was it?

I'd qualify that. In the US definitely. But, you can't whinge and whine about the system if nobody is willing to do anything about it. Trump isn't going to change a think. he is the bizzarro version of Mr Smith Goes to Washington. If he wins the election, that's all fine. But he can't do shit with a hostile house or senate.

Think of hims as a Sorbet, to clean the palate. Maybe 4 years from now, after him being a wreck, both sides will actually field viable candidates.

Plus, with a Trump presidency, the Media will be on him like a hawk, and Impeachment is a very real possibility if he goes too far off the deep end.

Hillary would have a complicit media, and democratic protection from impeachment even if she gunned down a kindergarten class.

Think of hims as a Sorbet, to clean the palate. Maybe 4 years from now, after him being a wreck, both sides will actually field viable candidates.

Plus, with a Trump presidency, the Media will be on him like a hawk, and Impeachment is a very real possibility if he goes too far off the deep end.

Hillary would have a complicit media, and democratic protection from impeachment even if she gunned down a kindergarten class.

I think Hillary is one of the most hard-done by politicians I've ever seen . They've been on her and Bubba's case since some 'hayseed from the Ozarks' had the gumption to run for office and win. That's where all this shit started IMO. They have been two of the most investigated people in US history. Nada. And for a while I was buying into it. "The two worst choices in US history blah, blah, blah". Then I started looking into these investigations. At none of these dodgy sites. But hard evidence. One thing the right have been fantastic at doing. Brilliant. Building a perception that she and Bill are somehow Guilty and Corrupt of stuff. They aren't. Or if they are, the type of things they do are NO different from any polly on the hill.

[

Possibly. But it wasn't the dems who stopped it, was it?

Like the Clinton Delegates stood up to support the anti lobbying revolving door? Do tell.

Forum List

Back