There are only women of non-European type in pin-up

I am typically not as attracted to blondes as I am to others (like redheads).

But, in my opinion, Catherine Deneuve is one of the most beautiful women to ever grace the silver screen. That is my opinion. Just like it is your opinion that Brittany Murphy is the epitome of beauty. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Not in the eye of rupol exclusively.

What does this have to do with pinup girls?

Incidentally, in Southeast Asia, the American type is also quite common, but closer to India, in Nepal and Burma and Bangladesh, there are very beautiful women there.

Vietnamese is also okay.
There are beautiful women everywhere, and for every one, there are multitudes of football-shaped liberal land whales who hate on them.

I think it's not difficult to get the strings to normal height and sand the fretboard, if they wanted to, they could easily do it.

If most guitar players play a different style, the manufacturers build what sell. Not just what you want.

People pay several thousand dollars just to make it easier for them to play in the middle of the deck and that's not a fact.

Jerk, I told you: six-string guitar tuning is designed for barre by design

And you told me that modern guitar makers do not make the guitars easy to play that way. There must be a reason. Businesses make what people want to buy.

And your insistence that the guitar is the perfect romantic instrument leaves out the moving beauty of a string quartet, or even a single violin or cello.

And your insistence that the guitar is the perfect romantic instrument leaves out the moving beauty of a string quartet, or even a single violin or cello.
Do you hear what I said? The 6-string guitar is designed to play several romantic harmonies in different keys

Sometimes there are blondes with good data, there are even blondes with well-tanned skin. Most likely these are mixtures from different parents. But as a rule, complete with white hair, you get an expressionless face, pigmented spots, red thin skin with capillaries, cellulite, a flat ass and a Monroe body

The beauty of an American woman, like Brittany Murphy, is not just a "pretty girl", it's a real heavenly harmony, it's worth a lot. This is millions of times greater than what is simply called sexy girl

The beauty of an American woman, like Brittany Murphy, is not just a "pretty girl", it's a real heavenly harmony, it's worth a lot. This is millions of times greater than what is simply called sexy girl

Again, you are posting your opinions on beauty in a woman. Hardly carved in stone.

By the way, it is curious that the word "girl" in Slavic languages - "devitsa", "deva" - has the same root as heaven and god: Dev. Literally, it would mean goddess, and in Aryan languages, the goddess sounded like Devi

Hence the English word divine
In English, there are no female epithets similar to the roots of dev or div?

It can be assumed that the male Aryan line has now completely disappeared and Aryan blood flows only in women. Therefore, they look more harmonious than men in general
Perhaps it is transmitted only through the female line, and if the female line is interrupted, the Aryan line is interrupted along with it.

In any case indirectly it remained in English through Latin. Expressions like musical diva literally mean goddess

Moreover, these divine women have hardly changed since the Bronze Age. In the Tarim burials we see the same faces.
1658776220344.jpeg

The left always tries to destroy beauty and harmony, but perhaps their main goal is beautiful women. This is confirmed systematically. There is evidence that beauty was considered a sign of a witch and they destroyed witches, they destroy Uighurs, Khazars and Western Ukrainians, and there are very beautiful women everywhere. There is evidence from the BBC that they carried out secret sterilization in India and Uzbekistan. In Europe, such women have almost disappeared. Now they are trying to destroy beautiful American women. Everything converges to the same denominator

They devastated California, and this is the place where such women are found most often, right?

The destruction of California is an extreme step, because it is the heart of the American technology sector, and yet they went for it.

Another evidence is the genocide in Bengal.
And the Bolsheviks also mostly staged holodomors in the steppe lands, where this type was common.

Forum List

Back