Violent Child Rapist, Murderer Now a Featured ‘Feminist, LGBTQ Advocate’

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
This is disgusting beyond belief. Missouri has a death penalty, why didn't they use it on this sick person?

A trans-identified male who raped two 9-year-old girls before torturing and murdering his developmentally disabled cellmate has been “offering” his “expertise” to policymakers on the issue of transgender inmate rights.

On June 3, Patricia Elaine Trimble, penned an article for the Prison Journalism Project (PJP), a non-profit organization that claims its aim is to empower “incarcerated journalists” by providing them a platform. Trimble, a regular contributor for PJP, wrote about preparing a presentation for a class at a Missouri University after having been contacted by a Professor of Criminology there...

Born Patrick, Trimble was convicted in 1978 of the brutal rape of two 9-year-old girls in the city of St. Charles, Missouri. Trimble came upon the two girls playing near a marshy area, and earned their trust by helping them retrieve a rope they had been trying to grab out of a tree to play with. Initially acting friendly towards the girls, he then showed them some “tricks” with the rope, ultimately using his control of the cord to tie it around each girl’s wrist under the pretense of showing them a knot, and using the leverage to drag them to his car. The girls were then taken to a remote, wooded area where Trimble proceeded to orally and vaginally rape them."

But while in prison awaiting the final verdict on his case, Trimble would commit another heinous crime, making what the court would later describe as a “slave” out of his developmentally disabled cellmate before murdering him."

Violent Child Rapist, Murderer Now a Featured 'Feminist, LGBTQ Advocate' - Reduxx

1658679285576.png

Taxpayers are paying for this dude's hormone treatments. Is he living in a women's prison? That is absurd if he is.

I thought prisoners routinely murdered pedos? What's up with those Missouri inmates?

because there are leftists and trumpsters in America - traitors and murderers of the American people.

I would not just kill, I would tear off the eggs and make them eat. Choose me for president of the United States. I will make all perverts in the USA and in Europe eat their eggs.

Forum List

Back