There are only women of non-European type in pin-up

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
I classify such women as American, Indian, and Hispanic.

This means something like the following: slightly dark skin, an oriental cut of the eyes and eyebrows, slightly upturned, narrow hips, small or medium-sized boobs, more often a brunette. The shape of the legs is even or slightly curved inward but never x-shaped.

There are only such women in pin-up, or almost only such women.

Almost all pin-up models were like that.

1658664425214.jpeg

i79zmdbsodx71.jpg

1658664293422.jpeg

Pin-up style suggests it
443ec409e382e5c38ea613d872dfe0e1.jpg

This can mean one of two things: either American man did not like european women, or they were not in America.

• Banned
Men like exotic lookin' women. It's as simple as that.
That is, you want to say that this is exotic for the United States? Did they choose rare women?

I don't mean the perfection of forms, absolute harmony and beauty of the face, just a type close to these girls, are there not many of them in the USA?

• Banned
Bettie-Page-4.jpg

Bettie Page definitely has something in common with latinas. She is very similar to Natalia Oreiro, they can even be mistaken for relatives, their faces are similar

Over-thinking much?
The more of them the better

But I want to know how many there are in the US right now.

I think there are not much of them on the east coast, I hardly saw them on the Florida beach, but there must be a lot in the west, in the Great Plains, in Texas, New Mexico and California, right?

I classify such women as American, Indian, and Hispanic.

This means something like the following: slightly dark skin, an oriental cut of the eyes and eyebrows, slightly upturned, narrow hips, small or medium-sized boobs, more often a brunette. The shape of the legs is even or slightly curved inward but never x-shaped.

There are only such women in pin-up, or almost only such women.

Almost all pin-up models were like that.

View attachment 674073
i79zmdbsodx71.jpg

View attachment 674071

Pin-up style suggests it
443ec409e382e5c38ea613d872dfe0e1.jpg

This can mean one of two things: either American man did not like european women, or they were not in America.
1658669543451.png

But Monroe still doesn't look like a pin-up model, even on her synthetic looks. there is not completely cleaned out the fat, the body looks flabby, the legs are ugly, the feet are flat, and so on

He is…

Exotic women like Vietnamese, Filipino and from India is what you meant but the little Roosian lack the intelligence of what you meant…
What does this have to do with pinup girls?

Incidentally, in Southeast Asia, the American type is also quite common, but closer to India, in Nepal and Burma and Bangladesh, there are very beautiful women there.

Vietnamese is also okay.

What does this have to do with pinup girls?

Incidentally, in Southeast Asia, the American type is also quite common, but closer to India, in Nepal and Burma and Bangladesh, there are very beautiful women there.

Vietnamese is also okay.
There are beautiful women all over the World and your sexual fantasies of how a woman should look, well is retarded…

The fact is the American woman is usually some blob that would make you wish you were gay but TV, Movies and Magazines make you believe that American women can or should look a certain way when they don’t…

Mixed Filipino and Vietnamese women can be as or more beautiful than the average White woman because of their natural beauty.

Now let remember beauty is in the eye of the beholder and many are blind as a bat but still you see that beauty.

My comment to the other poster is you do not understand the term Exotic in the context it was used, and you lack the grasp of the word…

Forum List

Back