There appears to be a black man in the "Thank You President Trump" Commercial

Trump supporters voted overwhelmingly in a poll, that they're 100% behind the president. These people, mostly old white trash cans from all over the country, are a lost lot and if the democrats are wise, they will leave these people to their own demise and focus on those who worry about this country, care about this country and want change. It makes my stomach crawl, the shit this white bitch is allowed to get away with. NUMBER ONE REASON, SO MUCH BAD SHIT KEEPS HAPPENING IN THIS COUNTRY.....GOD DON'T LIKE UGLY, HE DON'T LIKE STUPID FUCKIN WHITE PEOPLE AND HE DEFINATELY DON'T LIKE TRUMP!!
Black Americans are liking The Don, against the wishes of their handlers. Bigger police presence in the hood and jobs, baby. Turns out they really do want to take care of their families.

Cutting back on illegal immigration should start reducing crime in their neighbors soon.

We need to watch for that, cause the lib media will try to bury it.

Say ComradeHate, notice that the "French" NEVER returned to fries?

They are now simply fries.

Everywhere.

Talk about stupidity.
They are not French fries they are pomme frites and they are as popular as ever, in France and all over Europe. I had some yesterday, as a matter of fact. I am in Eastern Europe as we speak and had some at a kiosk just yesterday...a splurg. America has no effect on France. They don't care what you think of them.
extralarge.jpg
Well, we don't care about anyone if they eat frogs and snails.
I was living in an apartment in Paris where there was a snail shop one streat over in one direction and la viande de cheval shop one street over in the other direction. Specialized shops. A typical French neighborhood. I don't eat either, but it is a culturall thing. It is foolish to make fun of the food of other countries, or to make fun of other cultures. Just foolish.

I'm pretty sure I've seen you make fun of rural American culture.
First of all, I am American. It is my culture. Born there and lived there for 50 years. Second, I can make fun of my own culture. What do you think Green Acres was? Or the Andy Griffith Show? We make fun of our own culture.

I said it is foolish to make fun of other cultures. There is a huge difference between making fun of yourself and making fun of others.

Green Acres certainly made fun of rural American culture, but Andy Griffith didn't. The difference lies in whether you would ever want to live in Green Acres vs Mayberry. Both shows were pretty good, BTW.

I have a dear friend who made millions turning her resources into nursing homes during the Reign of Terror...

I am going to make millions turning my resources into new mental hospitals.
You really are strange.

I'm sure I seem that way to you. Because I am Christian, pro-American, anti-communist, anti-terrorist, conservative, non-depraved person who supports herself and doesn't buy into globalism....

Like I said. Go to France. Stay there.

Or stay in Cali, as far as that goes. Cali's doing great, isn't it?!
Christian? Christian? I'm a better Christian than you and I'm not even religious.

How could you gauge the standard, then, if not?
Because I agree with his teachings. I know Jesus did exist. I've been to Sunday school as a child. I've been baptised. But I am not technically a Christian and am not religious. Jesus did not teach hate and did not teach people to wish for the death of others simply because they were different or believed differently. KG spews vehement hatred and racism and wishes for the death of anyone she doesn't like.

"Jesus says if anyone claims to be right with God but doesn’t serve the poor, needy, oppressed, marginalized, sick, diseased, and sinful, then they do not have a relationship with God." KG hates all of those people and expresses it vehementaly and violently. I'm the opposite.

"Condemnation isn’t Jesus’ style.

I have not come to condemn the world, but to save it.” John 3:17 ESV

"...what’s funny is that as one examines the teachings and life of Jesus, we find him not only befriending, loving, and affirming some of his societies most despised and vile people, but chastising the religious leaders who condemned them for their sin."

Again, KG's focus is on hate and violent rhetoric against the people society puts down, and I am just the opposite. Jesus befriended, loved and affirmed the type of people KG despises and wishes dead.

KG is like this:

Killing All the Right People - Wikipedia

"As far as I'm concerned, this disease has one thing going for it: it's killing all the right people." Julia (Dixie Carter) angrily confronts Imogene over her belief that AIDS is God's punishment for homosexuality."

This kind of thinking is VERY un-Christian. Wishing for people to die because you don't like them. Jesus befriended, loved and affirmed the people KG wishes death to.

4 Teachings of Jesus That His Followers (Almost) Never Take Seriously | HuffPost
Jesus would advise against consulting the Huffington.

Next year, DrLove may just beat out rDerp as most annoying USMB poster!

Nahhh. :badgrin: He'll probably be a strong contender, though.

Forum List

Back