The worst jeopardy America has been in since the cold war

Democrats prove how evil they are every day. I keep hoping that the public will say no more, rise up and throw democrats bodily into a mass grave.
The public is rising up right now, snowflake.

No, they're not. They're about to rise up and smash the rioters, thieves, looters, pillagers though.

Democrats prove how evil they are every day. I keep hoping that the public will say no more, rise up and throw democrats bodily into a mass grave.

No, they're not. They're about to rise up and smash the rioters, thieves, looters, pillagers though.
I can understand now why you thought Ted Cruz's dad killed JFK and that Mexico would pay for a border wall

The public who live in their mothers basement?
You do remember what happened last time you clowns tried this right?
I'll refresh your memory...YOU LOST.
Do you really believe you're swaying anyones vote with this bullshit?
Moderates are going to run from dems like they have the plague.

I can understand now why you thought Ted Cruz's dad killed JFK and that Mexico would pay for a border wall

Naw, your visions don't reflect reality.

The Civil War? No, the side you all idolize lost. My side won, snowflake. Worst mistake America ever made was Reconstruction. Instead they should have finished the job.

What is "how everybody knew Trump's Presidency would end"

yk79p.jpg
The situation we are in is from democrats. You people are crazy. Trump has nothing to worry about.

The Civil War? No, the side you all idolize lost. My side won, snowflake. Worst mistake America ever made was Reconstruction. Instead they should have finished the job.

Are ya fucken stupid?
Barry's riot a day elected Trump and now you've doubled down on your idiocy.
Do you believe Americans approve of you burning businesses to the ground as you obviously do?

Are ya fucken stupid?
Do you believe Americans approve of you burning businesses to the ground as you obviously do?
This is the worst rioting since civil rights and Vietnam. And you may not know this, snowflake, but Obama hasn't been President for 3 1/2 years.

Are ya fucken stupid?
This is the worst rioting since civil rights and Vietnam. And you may not know this, snowflake, but Obama hasn't been President for 3 1/2 years.

And who's doing all the rioting snowflake?
Moderates are going to dumb you idiots like a used diaper.

Trump spent the night crying in a bunker. Too funny :laugh:
The only reason you're saying that because Biden has been hiding in his basement for 3 months.....only to come out once wearing a black mask that made him look like Alfred E. Newman.....and so the memo from CNN came down to make up some insane lie about Trump hiding like Biden was hiding.

You fucks are nothing if not extremely predictable.

Well, your side, rioting, pillaging, looting and General Tom fuckery! Ewe happy dumbass?
You push people far enough, this happens, snowflake. And nobody's coming to put out the fire because there isn't anybody. Since Trump is crying in the basement.
I think you're confused. Just what is supposedly the root of the violence? Our next door neighbors, or a few paid
ANTIFA thugs?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back