The worst jeopardy America has been in since the cold war

Augustine_

Platinum Member
Aug 13, 2019
Nunya
What is "how everybody knew Trump's Presidency would end"

yk79p.jpg

Democrats prove how evil they are every day. I keep hoping that the public will say no more, rise up and throw democrats bodily into a mass grave.
The public is rising up right now, snowflake.
Well, your side, rioting, pillaging, looting and General Tom fuckery! Ewe happy dumbass?
You push people far enough, this happens, snowflake. And nobody's coming to put out the fire because there isn't anybody. Since Trump is crying in the basement.

Democrats prove how evil they are every day. I keep hoping that the public will say no more, rise up and throw democrats bodily into a mass grave.
The public is rising up right now, snowflake.
Well, your side, rioting, pillaging, looting and General Tom fuckery! Ewe happy dumbass?
You push people far enough, this happens, snowflake. And nobody's coming to put out the fire because there isn't anybody. Since Trump is crying in the basement.
I don’t care if your stupids ever get the fires they started put out.

Were you President that would be the worst possible stance that you could take. Of course, that's your dotard's current stance now anyways.

Were you President that would be the worst possible stance that you could take. Of course, that's your dotard's current stance now anyways.
Why should I as President put out a fucking stupid fire you started? You chose to burn your city down, your dumb ass mayor sat by and let you do it. So let her burn.

Forum List

Back