"The World Hates Our President"

Globalists who want the USA to fail hate Trump.

The globalists sure ran the country better than Trump. We are really failing now.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha....Muslim in Chief ran the country better.....hahahahahahahahaha. You are the reason we have Trump now doofus.

Clearly better. Now we have bigger deficits, bigger bailouts, a recession, more riots, the most pandemic deaths... 4 years ago was like paradise compared to now.

Actually Obammy had a larger deficit in his first term than Trump and didn't lower it until the second term. The riots are the fault of your wimpy, sissy Deem leaders too afraid to stop them. And who knows how many pandemic deaths we truly have, but your wacko Dem governors caused nearly half of them in only 6 states. So stop lying about the President and accept some responsibility for your idiot party.

You have a lot of excuses. Fact is we are a huge mess. Deficit will be over $3 trillion this year. And we have the most pandemic deaths. What a huge failure.

Actually what I have are facts which I know make your empty head hurt. Already explained your party's failures and like a good little libber you always deflect to someone else.

I have facts, you have excuses. Fact is deficit will be by far largest ever. Fact is we’ve had more bailouts than ever before. Fact is despite all the spending we have the most pandemic deaths. Oh and we are in a recession and have constant rioting. Those are facts, your excuses are weak and pathetic.

Your leftyvirus hoax is the reason for the issues we mistakenly have now and the President is fixing those. Again, your idiot governors killed 90,000 in 6 Dem states not the President doofus. And we do by far the most testing, 7% positives give us a lot of cases and as a result more documented deaths...the leftyvirus does have its metrics. But in deaths per capita we are not the highest so stuff a sock in it.

Such a huge success that we have over 20% of the worlds pandemic deaths when we are less than 5% of the population. And we have the most expensive healthcare system in the world. Huge failure.

This has far more to do with Democrat governors than Trump.

Ah excuses. It’s an international pandemic. Trump has no real plan. One day he talks closing and the next opening. One day he wears a mask and the next he doesn't. No leadership. Bottom line Trump is responsible for the whole country and he failed. You are better than weak excuses...

Its a leftyvirus hoax and no more impactful than the flu. The President is moving ahead now to put this hoax behind us and get the economy back up and people who aren't lazy Dem dregs back to work.

Then you must be mad at trump for coming out with all them guidelines for closing.

He should never have done that and is working now to correct that mistake. That put millions out of work that weren't Dems and wanted to keep working.

The globalists sure ran the country better than Trump. We are really failing now.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha....Muslim in Chief ran the country better.....hahahahahahahahaha. You are the reason we have Trump now doofus.

Clearly better. Now we have bigger deficits, bigger bailouts, a recession, more riots, the most pandemic deaths... 4 years ago was like paradise compared to now.

Actually Obammy had a larger deficit in his first term than Trump and didn't lower it until the second term. The riots are the fault of your wimpy, sissy Deem leaders too afraid to stop them. And who knows how many pandemic deaths we truly have, but your wacko Dem governors caused nearly half of them in only 6 states. So stop lying about the President and accept some responsibility for your idiot party.

You have a lot of excuses. Fact is we are a huge mess. Deficit will be over $3 trillion this year. And we have the most pandemic deaths. What a huge failure.

Actually what I have are facts which I know make your empty head hurt. Already explained your party's failures and like a good little libber you always deflect to someone else.

I have facts, you have excuses. Fact is deficit will be by far largest ever. Fact is we’ve had more bailouts than ever before. Fact is despite all the spending we have the most pandemic deaths. Oh and we are in a recession and have constant rioting. Those are facts, your excuses are weak and pathetic.

Your leftyvirus hoax is the reason for the issues we mistakenly have now and the President is fixing those. Again, your idiot governors killed 90,000 in 6 Dem states not the President doofus. And we do by far the most testing, 7% positives give us a lot of cases and as a result more documented deaths...the leftyvirus does have its metrics. But in deaths per capita we are not the highest so stuff a sock in it.

Such a huge success that we have over 20% of the worlds pandemic deaths when we are less than 5% of the population. And we have the most expensive healthcare system in the world. Huge failure.

90,000 dead in 6 Dem led illegal sanctuary states.

I love how repubs can’t figure out trump is the president of all states. Guess trump never figured it out either.

I love how you can't figure out how federalism works.

So trump is only president of some states?

Ah excuses. It’s an international pandemic. Trump has no real plan. One day he talks closing and the next opening. One day he wears a mask and the next he doesn't. No leadership. Bottom line Trump is responsible for the whole country and he failed. You are better than weak excuses...

Its a leftyvirus hoax and no more impactful than the flu. The President is moving ahead now to put this hoax behind us and get the economy back up and people who aren't lazy Dem dregs back to work.

Then you must be mad at trump for coming out with all them guidelines for closing.

He should never have done that and is working now to correct that mistake. That put millions out of work that weren't Dems and wanted to keep working.

He sure makes a lot of mistakes.

We should bookmark the standard you have set.

Yeah expecting leadership from a president is crazy.

It must be you have Sleepy Joe as a candidate.

It's always great news to hear Trump has pissed off the establishment. He's doing such a great job.

What's the matter PROGS, America first doesn't quite suit communism does it? I suppose the fact Trump only finishes wars is a problem too.

You guys miss Obama huh? He fucked everything up, and his incompetency and corruption continue to linger.

I love how repubs can’t figure out trump is the president of all states. Guess trump never figured it out either.

He has tried to help, but if Dem mayors leave and allow rampant crime and the Dem governors also do nothing, and he sends in troops and takes criticism for that......then what do you want? See that is the problem, you whiners have no idea what it is you want.

Cut-and-run Democrat Donald J. Trump in 2007: “I think Bush is probably the worst president in the history of the United States. The rest of the world hates us."

Birther Donald J. Trump on Obama: “The world hates our president.”

I can't think of anything citizen or President Donald J. Trump has ever whined about that has not come back to bitch slap him.

The Pew Research Center found, in a survey of 13 countries, that America’s standing in the world has dropped to hitherto unimaginable lows. Only 26 percent of Germans, 30 percent of the Dutch, 31 percent of the French, 33 percent of Australians and Swedes, 35 percent of Canadians, and 41 percent of the Japanese and British have a favorable impression of the United States. The only country among the 13 — all U.S. allies — that still views the United States favorably is South Korea. That is a precipitous fall in just four years. In 2016, the U.S. favorability rating ranged from a low of 57 percent (Germany) to a high of 72 percent (Japan).

true, pussygrabber is most hated potus ever, both in USA and abroad...

1600376239153.png

Cut-and-run Democrat Donald J. Trump in 2007: “I think Bush is probably the worst president in the history of the United States. The rest of the world hates us."

I can't think of anything citizen or President Donald J. Trump has ever whined about that has not come back to bitch slap him.

The Pew Research Center found, in a survey of 13 countries, that America’s standing in the world has dropped to hitherto unimaginable lows. Only 26 percent of Germans, 30 percent of the Dutch, 31 percent of the French, 33 percent of Australians and Swedes, 35 percent of Canadians, and 41 percent of the Japanese and British have a favorable impression of the United States. The only country among the 13 — all U.S. allies — that still views the United States favorably is South Korea. That is a precipitous fall in just four years. In 2016, the U.S. favorability rating ranged from a low of 57 percent (Germany) to a high of 72 percent (Japan).

true, pussygrabber is most hated potus ever, both in USA and abroad...

View attachment 389908
Awwwk! Libber Polly wanna cracker, awwwwk awwwwwk!

Trump isn't a dictator, and there are many things he simply doesn't have the authority to do. Governors have the authority.

He has tried to help, but if Dem mayors leave and allow rampant crime and the Dem governors also do nothing, and he sends in troops and takes criticism for that......then what do you want? See that is the problem, you whiners have no idea what it is you want.

Obama sure did a better job with it.

Trump isn't a dictator, and there are many things he simply doesn't have the authority to do. Governors have the authority.

And we had no national plan to face an international pandemic. Now we have the most deaths. Huge failure.

With his Putin kneepads, absolutely did a better job.

They know that....governors are in charge until the President lets them be, then the wackos claim its Trump's responsibility. Pass the buck.

With his Putin kneepads, absolutely did a better job.

Trump has made Putin happy by destroying our country. Huge debt and most deaths. Putin is happy.

And we had no national plan to face an international pandemic. Now we have the most deaths. Huge failure.

Waaah no national plan, boo hoo. Awwwk! Libber Polly wanna cracker, Polly have no real thoughts just propaganda, awwwk!

They know that....governors are in charge until the President lets them be, then the wackos claim its Trump's responsibility. Pass the buck.

And all you have are excuses for trump failure.

When did Obama have to deal with a pandemic of this magnitude?

Waaah no national plan, boo hoo. Awwwk! Libber Polly wanna cracker, Polly have no real thoughts just propaganda, awwwk!

Russia is happy.

"The World Respects Our President"
Fixed.

And all you have are excuses for trump failure.

...and reasons for his second term victory. Where will you go then, Italy? Russia?

Forum List

Back