The Word 'Negro' On New York Juror Form Upsets A Negro

Where did I mention blacks?

So you're suggesting that some OTHER race would pummel someone for using the term negro?

LOL Pussy liberal is not a race, and also no one is worried about getting pummeled by a pussy.

What a moron! Tell us again how I really don't help my cause!

so , tell me again, who other than blacks would be offended enough to commit assault if someone used the word negro around them? I mean you do claim you weren't referring to blacks.

Watch out folks... don't be acting like you'll stand up to a NEGRO in here now, we gots us a couple of blacks that are all bad and shit, and one whites woman that likes her men dark, and if you call them NEGRO, you better be in a car going REAL FAST in the OTHER DIRECTION, but hey, they can act all commando and bad ass like you're SKEERD of them in here, but don't you DARE do it.

The double standard blacks think is theirs to abuse forever is alive and well in this thread.

I don't think that whites or anyone other race owe blacks a goddamn thing at this point in time, and they're constant whining about every little thing they can imagine is just pathetic.

:lol:

Oh honey, you are just the stupidest little thing I ever did see.

You know, when you write a post about how a bunch of blacks can't control their impulses if you upset them, you really don't help your cause.

You stepped in shit with your racist comment and now you're trying to back your way out of it but you still have shit on your foot. You'd be better off if you just shut up and hope your racist comment will be forgotten. I'm just sayin'.

I made a racists comment? W/E. Just trying to point out that saying something like this will get you hurt if you use it anywhere 'cept the safety of your PC.

Guess that's being racist? Thanks Mr. J.J.

So you're suggesting that some OTHER race would pummel someone for using the term negro?

LOL Pussy liberal is not a race, and also no one is worried about getting pummeled by a pussy.

What a moron! Tell us again how I really don't help my cause!

so , tell me again, who other than blacks would be offended enough to commit assault if someone used the word negro around them? I mean you do claim you weren't referring to blacks.

Don't know Billy-boy! You try it and get back to me. I did not say "using it around them." I said go call them a Negro and SEE what happens.

Dumb-ass.

Last edited:
Just how many names we have to call the negroid????

It used to be negro
then colored
then African American
then black

Is schizophrenia a part of the negroid genetic makeup I wonder????

I think it has to do with, as far as being an ethnic group goes, they have still not found a comfortable place for themselves within American society. This is nothing to condemn them about. It is so because of a lot of different reasons. Racism being one of them. In anycase, respect means using the term a person is most comfortable with. Most American blacks find the word negro offensive. I totally agree with the woman in the article. She has every right to make a point of it. The term is outdated and offensive.

It's not only that..there's a large segment of society dedicated to making sure American Blacks are never treated as equals. Just look at the election of the first black President. it really should have been something to be celebrated. Instead? Almost immediately his race, culture, religion and ethnicity were viciously attacked. His scholarship has been questioned and he's been labeled as never having a "real" job. Those things are pretty unique to this President. Personally? I don't really know the national origins of most of our Presidents. This one? It's quite different.

This very thread sets black Americans as entirely different from other Americans and not worthy of respect.

That's telling.

You know, when you write a post about how a bunch of blacks can't control their impulses if you upset them, you really don't help your cause.

You stepped in shit with your racist comment and now you're trying to back your way out of it but you still have shit on your foot. You'd be better off if you just shut up and hope your racist comment will be forgotten. I'm just sayin'.

The comment was not racist moron. He was explaining to you that there are consequences for your actions in real life.

I made a racists comment? W/E. Just trying to point out that saying something like this will get you hurt if you use it anywhere 'cept the safety of your PC.

Guess that's being racist? Thanks Mr. J.J.
Bullshit, that wouldn't make sense. You were inadvertently admitting that you see black people as violent and now you're trying to pretend you meant something else. Be a man and own up to it.

The comment was not racist moron. He was explaining to you that there are consequences for your actions in real life.
Quit sucking up to the Cabbie, you're BOTH racists and you know it.

Name 3 things whites invented that was not done by standing on the shoulders of other cultures.
The greatest African inventions happened in America not Africa, who' standing on who's shoulders?

Name 3 things whites invented that was not done by standing on the shoulders of other cultures.
The greatest African inventions happened in America not Africa, who' standing on who's shoulders?

White boys lose track of timelines without the Egyptian calendar. America was not even thought of when Africa invented the foundation of knowledge the world would steal and refuse to give credit for later on.

"The foundation of knowledge", you're dung huts didn't even have a foundation

"The foundation of knowledge", you're dung huts didn't even have a foundation

History 101:
World History Timeline - Civilization: African Kingdoms
Exploring Africa
Ancient Egypt ? History.com Articles, Video, Pictures and Facts
List of historical states in Africa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Architecture of Africa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A Detroit Architect's Journal: April 2012
Sub-Saharan Africa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And don't even suggest that Egypt is not Africa. I know you are stupid, but no one is that dense, unless they are mentally handicapped.

There is plenty more. Tank, you obviously don't know anything about ancient African history. You are in no position whatsoever to call anyone else stupid. If you want to find ignorance and stupidity, look in the mirror.

Last edited:
One day long after the White people are gone, their will be negros telling of how America and all it's inventions were built by negros, as they discover the tomb of King Obama.

Here are the facts:

Ancient Egypt was founded and built by Mediterranean Caucasians as far back as 4500 B.C. Egypt’s period of greatness was from 3400 B.C. to 1800 B.C. and was characterized by its amazing architecture, pyramids, temples, and mastery of mathematics and engineering, the remnants of which are still evident today. The White Egyptians pioneered medicine, chemistry, astronomy, and law; In many cases, their achievements remain unequalled.

But, about 3400 B.C. Egypt civilization began to spread up the Nile River, bringing it in close contact with the black Nubians to the south. Soon they were using Blacks for slave labor and Egypt became history’s first melting pot.

In time the infusion of Negro blood worked itself up from the bottom of Egyptian society. The slaves were eventually freed, received political equality, and took posts of authority in government.

By the time of King Tut (1370-1352 B.C.) even the ruling classes had been mongrelized and Egypt began a tailspin downward. Today, the once-mighty Egypt is very much a Third World country, having lost its art, its medicine, its architectural ability, and its position in world affairs.

The absurd notion that Ancient Egypt was a product of Negro ingenuity is now being widely disseminated in the schools. Though scholars know this is a blatant lie, they justify the deception by assuming it will boost the “self-esteem” of Black children.

http://www.solargeneral.com/jeffs-archive/black-failure/whites-blacks-100-facts-and-one-lie/

Last edited:
One day long after the White people are gone, their will be negros telling of how America and all it's inventions were built by negros, as they discover the tomb of King Obama.

Here are the facts:

Ancient Egypt was founded and built by Mediterranean Caucasians as far back as 4500 B.C. Egypt’s period of greatness was from 3400 B.C. to 1800 B.C. and was characterized by its amazing architecture, pyramids, temples, and mastery of mathematics and engineering, the remnants of which are still evident today. The White Egyptians pioneered medicine, chemistry, astronomy, and law; In many cases, their achievements remain unequalled.

But, about 3400 B.C. Egypt civilization began to spread up the Nile River, bringing it in close contact with the black Nubians to the south. Soon they were using Blacks for slave labor and Egypt became history’s first melting pot.

In time the infusion of Negro blood worked itself up from the bottom of Egyptian society. The slaves were eventually freed, received political equality, and took posts of authority in government.

By the time of King Tut (1370-1352 B.C.) even the ruling classes had been mongrelized and Egypt began a tailspin downward. Today, the once-mighty Egypt is very much a Third World country, having lost its art, its medicine, its architectural ability, and its position in world affairs.

The absurd notion that Ancient Egypt was a product of Negro ingenuity is now being widely disseminated in the schools. Though scholars know this is a blatant lie, they justify the deception by assuming it will boost the “self-esteem” of Black children.

Whites & blacks 100 Facts (and One Lie)

None of what you said was a fact. Support your ramblings with a objective link or admit you are stupid. I can bury you with proof but something tells me you will stick your head in the sand. Whats sad this has been known for years. Good to hear they are beginning to teach the real history.

Gerald Massey - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Check the math on the Rhind Papyrus from Egypt Tank.

Rhind Mathematical Papyrus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Rhind_Mathematical_Papyrus.jpg

One day long after the White people are gone, there will be negros telling of how America and all it's inventions were built by negros, as they discover the tomb of King Obama.

Here are the facts:

You are just assuming that Egyptian slaves were all from sub-Saharan Africa. Prove it. Cite some valid sources.

And, Egypt is not the only great civilization that was in Africa in ancient times.

In addition, all of the once great civilizations of the world eventually deteriorate. It is the history of man. Has always been that way; it has nothing to do with the mixing of sub-Saharan Africans and Northern Africans.

You are just a sick, impotent little boy. Admit it. You've got nothing else going for you, so you have to put down others, especially people of other races. You are so pathetic. You can’t even write and punctuate English properly, and you are quoting a source and not citing it. Pathetic.

Last edited:
It's simple, you don't go from a intelligent people to a unintelligent people.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back