The Word 'Negro' On New York Juror Form Upsets A Negro

Take your city slicker, gang bangin', unemployed, whitey hatin', racist ass over to the black panthers.

:lol:

I'm an upper middle class white woman, you idiot.

Then act like it, bitch... :lol:

Oh, wow. My feelings, they are so hurt. You called me a bitch. That was very clever. I bet that you have many leatherbound books and that your trailer smells like rich mahogany.

Because everything you post just screams "I'm definitely an emotionally stable adult human who is in no way a keyboard warrior with a penchant for false bravado and whiny ass bitching and moaning about what big meanies those black guys are being to me."

What does that have to do with ones genetic makeup being from Africa?

East African blacks, for the most part, despise the American gangster mentality that permeates black music and culture.

I guess now I'd have to ask even if it was true that it permeated Black culture why that has anything to do with what you call a Black person that identifies as African-American?

BTW this is the type of rap I listen to. The media likes to pretend all rap is violent. Dont fall for it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afeWEXHL5G4]Nappy Roots - Be Alright - YouTube[/ame]

I actually listen to quite a bit of rap - kind of weird for an old geezer, but the rap out right now is pretty good.

You're a two bit, shit for brains, two faced, lying hypocrite, and I just owned your dumbass all up one side and down the other.

You're dismissed, boy.

That's what I would say after being embarrassed as well. :cool:

He called you a boy. You going to take that?

Oh, that's right; this is the internet and we are ALL tough guys....

:lol::lol::lol:

I'm about to lose it all over this board...Ok I'm done now. :lol:

What does that have to do with ones genetic makeup being from Africa?

East African blacks, for the most part, despise the American gangster mentality that permeates black music and culture.

I guess now I'd have to ask even if it was true that it permeated Black culture why that has anything to do with what you call a Black person that identifies as African-American?

BTW this is the type of rap I listen to. The media likes to pretend all rap is violent. Dont fall for it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afeWEXHL5G4]Nappy Roots - Be Alright - YouTube[/ame]

You asked the question, I was assuming this was what they were referring to.

Then act like it, bitch... :lol:

Wow. I'm sure you make her proud to be white.

Assholes like 007 and his like have no bearing whatsoever on how I feel about the color of my skin, luckily. Men like him come in all colors. And they're all pathetic.

Thats great and shows your intelligence and sense of self. i know people that have actually admitted people like him make them to be ashamed of being white. i always tell them to be proud of who they are and dont let idiots change that.

I have Asian pride, said the Asian

I have Hispanic pride, said the Hispanic

I have black pride, said the black

I have white pride, said the racist

I got the impression that 9th ward was saying that African American was not a good term to use because some AA's had not been to Africa.

Nappy Roots - Be Alright - YouTube

I got the impression that 9th ward was saying that African American was not a good term to use because some AA's had not been to Africa.

It wasn't the impression I got, but you could be correct.

Blacks are better at athletics.
Asian are better at studying.
Whites are better at inventing things.
Arabs are better at blowing themselves up (I couldn't think of anything else they're better at than anyone else, except maybe hating Jews).
Everyone brings something different to the table.

Too many Blacks across America are too caught up in being the downtrodden and victimized Black man to be prideful Americans. It is only through their own hatred for "Whitey" are they held in a self-imposed bondage not unlike the chains that their ancestors wore in centuries past.
True "Freedom" for the Black person in America will come only when the Black community as a whole puts an end to it's own hate-filled racism and focuses instead on advancing the education and morality of it's own people.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
African American is out. It leaves out whole groups of black people and they dont like it. Many slaves were brought from islands like Haiti, not just from Africa.
All black slaves were brought from Africa, slavery is how blacks got to Haiti

If you trace back far enough, we all came from Africa. It is not me that objected to "African American" just pointing out the reason it is losing favor here. -shrug-

Watch out folks... don't be acting like you'll stand up to a NEGRO in here now, we gots us a couple of blacks that are all bad and shit, and one whites woman that likes her men dark, and if you call them NEGRO, you better be in a car going REAL FAST in the OTHER DIRECTION, but hey, they can act all commando and bad ass like you're SKEERD of them in here, but don't you DARE do it.

The double standard blacks think is theirs to abuse forever is alive and well in this thread.

I don't think that whites or anyone other race owe blacks a goddamn thing at this point in time, and they're constant whining about every little thing they can imagine is just pathetic.

Last edited:
Blacks are better at athletics.
Asian are better at studying.
Whites are better at inventing things.
Arabs are better at blowing themselves up (I couldn't think of anything else they're better at than anyone else, except maybe hating Jews).
Everyone brings something different to the table.

This is pretty ignorant and indicative of the low level of intelligence exhibited by bigots and racists.

if Blacks were better at athletics why were all the pro sports originally all white?

If Asians were better at studying why are immigrant Africans the most highly educated group of people in the US?

If whites are better at inventing things why didn't they invent carbonized steel first?

If Arabs are better at blowing themselves up why do meth lab explosions here in the US have them beat?

If Asians were better at studying why are immigrant Africans the most highly educated group of people in the US?

If whites are better at inventing things why didn't they invent carbonized steel first?

If Arabs are better at blowing themselves up why do meth lab explosions here in the US have them beat?
:lol:

Forum List

Back