The Wonderfulness of Wonderful Me!"

If America wakes from the stupidly of the control of big money and corporate power and thinks again of American values, President Obama will rank with Washington, Lincoln, FDR, and LBJ as presidents whose policies supported Americans, all Americans. The brainwashed right will never understand this as they are filled with bitterness over the loss of the fictional nirvana that never was. Foes and fiction bring together the right wing, accomplishment is missing.

Think about this for a second, no nation was ever founded by a conservative, no conservative has ever been able to answer my simple question naming one accomplishment of a so called conservative that has helped America or the world, none nada never. So where does that leave you? Well the only answer is the obvious one, conservatives exist only to whine. Think about it? No accomplishments. Now look just a bit deeper, Coolidge/Hoover = Great depression; Reagan/Bush = S&L Bailout, It's the economy Stupid!; Bush Jr = Great Recession, an almost complete collapse of the economy, two unnecessary wars, and 911. All created massive deficits, all grew government, all had negative or marginal job creation. Now tell me how anyone could ever claim to be a conservative? Hard isn't it?

What Is Conservatism and What Is Wrong with It?
The Origin of Ideology

'The American conservative has become a sort of trained bumpkin, they outsource their work and pay them nothing and he unconsciously blames government when she doesn't blame some racial or ethnic group. Years of training have made them puppets. One could say corporate puppets, the corporations play them like children. Has the conservative always been this naive a tool of others? Maybe they have, for power knows all you need to do is have an enemy to occupy them. When it isn't government it's progress or at the low end of the conservative person, it's another human being of difference. I guess when one's mind is empty of education or history, it gives comfort to know satan caused all that is wrong. Satan can be whatever the powers that be tell them. No need to name names' mc5

If America wakes from the stupidly of the control of big money and corporate power and thinks again of American values, President Obama will rank with Washington, Lincoln, FDR, and LBJ as presidents whose policies supported Americans, all Americans. The brainwashed right will never understand this as they are filled with bitterness over the loss of the fictional nirvana that never was. Foes and fiction bring together the right wing, accomplishment is missing.

Think about this for a second, no nation was ever founded by a conservative, no conservative has ever been able to answer my simple question naming one accomplishment of a so called conservative that has helped America or the world, none nada never. So where does that leave you? Well the only answer is the obvious one, conservatives exist only to whine. Think about it? No accomplishments. Now look just a bit deeper, Coolidge/Hoover = Great depression; Reagan/Bush = S&L Bailout, It's the economy Stupid!; Bush Jr = Great Recession, an almost complete collapse of the economy, two unnecessary wars, and 911. All created massive deficits, all grew government, all had negative or marginal job creation. Now tell me how anyone could ever claim to be a conservative? Hard isn't it?

What Is Conservatism and What Is Wrong with It?
The Origin of Ideology

'The American conservative has become a sort of trained bumpkin, they outsource their work and pay them nothing and he unconsciously blames government when she doesn't blame some racial or ethnic group. Years of training have made them puppets. One could say corporate puppets, the corporations play them like children. Has the conservative always been this naive a tool of others? Maybe they have, for power knows all you need to do is have an enemy to occupy them. When it isn't government it's progress or at the low end of the conservative person, it's another human being of difference. I guess when one's mind is empty of education or history, it gives comfort to know satan caused all that is wrong. Satan can be whatever the powers that be tell them. No need to name names' mc5

You appear quite confused. What has Obama accomplished that would rank up with the presidents you named?

I knew what this thread was about before I read it just by the title. Any bets on how many times the Narcissist will refer to himself? Me, me, me, I, I, I.....and everything that is wrong is the republicans and BOOOOOOOOOSH.

I knew what this thread was about before I read it just by the title. Any bets on how many times the Narcissist will refer to himself? Me, me, me, I, I, I.....and everything that is wrong is the republicans and BOOOOOOOOOSH.

It would be funny if the Republican side would remain unresponsive except to burst out laughing every time he says "I".

It would be funny if the Republican side would remain unresponsive except to burst out laughing every time he says "I".

Or count "that's one, that's two"

Forum List

Back