The woke simply can not leave classic movies alone and create anything new. Now there is an all-female remake of Deliverance in the making.

Who would want to watch another deliverance? I’d watch a chick trip surrounded by crazy hicks though. It is literally the plot of dozens of movies not named Deliverance. You guys are melting snowflakes.

I watch a lot of movies that are about women kicking the crap out of dumb ass men and the last one was about a woman in South Africa if I remember and she was the daughter of a French soldier and killed every asshole that was trying to kill her and it was actually a good movie...

Of course, they can show it. I'll bet you've even recognized it but because you want to score points on a political forum, decided it didn't exist.

Name the number of shows remade today or a new release, that does not prominently feature gays as normal (even in historical dramas) and prevalent. One cannot turn on a new show without at least one, if not two, gay storylines (regardless of the overall story plot) or a woman being put into an impossible role that she is physically ill equipt to handle.

This is desensitizing the public intentionally.

I won't wait around for your answer as you'll do has you started. Go off on a tangent and ignore the question.

Okay, so they are admitting gay people exist, just like they do in real life.

What I'm noticing recently? A lot of TV commercials with interracial couples.

I'm sure that would have been an outrage 30 years ago.

skejjejdmdmememme.jpeg

I am going to try to treat this subject seriously.

What made "Deliverance" a shocking movie was that it was about four men fighting for their lives after one of them had been sexually assaulted. We all remember it as "Squeal like a pig", but the jarring part of the movie is that white men of privilege found themselves in a very dangerous, horrifying situation.

Put four women in that situation, it's not quite as shocking. Protecting yourself from sexual assault is something women have to worry about every day. Don't drink too much at parties, don't go into dark alleys alone, etc.

Now, unless they are going to portray the rednecks as crazed lesbians or something (which would look truly silly), the movie just wouldn't have the same impact.

Seriously.

These remakes with women, people of color, etc. should be carefully considered before being put in front of the camera.

I have read that some people have suggested a reboot of "Friends" with the cast being of ethnicity X instead of Caucasians.

IMHO, that would be a terrible idea.

"Friends" was based on a group of Caucasian twentysomethings. Their whole way of thinking was derived from their Caucasian cultural background.

The script would not fit the cultural background of ethnicity X.

I am NOT saying that either cultural background is superior or inferior -- but just different.

So let "Friends" alone.

It would be fine to let ethnicity X have its own show about a bunch of twentysomethings, but the script would have to reflect ethnicity X's culture (including speaking, sense of humor, clothing, music, etc.). It would be ludicrous to have them mouth the exact words of the original series.

Of course, they can show it. I'll bet you've even recognized it but because you want to score points on a political forum, decided it didn't exist.

Name the number of shows remade today or a new release, that does not prominently feature gays as normal (even in historical dramas) and prevalent. One cannot turn on a new show without at least one, if not two, gay storylines (regardless of the overall story plot) or a woman being put into an impossible role that she is physically ill equipt to handle.

I won't wait around for your answer as you'll do has you started. Go off on a tangent and ignore the question.

They are doing much more than admitting it. They are twisting history and pushing propaganda.

It is called 'conditioning'. I'm old school and call it what it is. Programming and brainwashing.

I do find it interesting that you 'noticed' more interracial couples in commercials and on TV. I had not noticed, but then, I am a believer in a color-blind society.

Last edited:

They are doing much more than admitting it. They are twisting history and pushing propaganda.

It is called 'conditioning'. I'm old school and call it what it is. Programming and brainwashing.

Deliverance wasn't a documentary.

Seriously.

These remakes with women, people of color, etc. should be carefully considered before being put in front of the camera.

I have read that some people have suggested a reboot of "Friends" with the cast being of ethnicity X instead of Caucasians.

IMHO, that would be a terrible idea.

"Friends" was based on a group of Caucasian twentysomethings. Their whole way of thinking was derived from their Caucasian cultural background.

The script would not fit the cultural background of ethnicity X.

I am NOT saying that either cultural background is superior or inferior -- but just different.

So let "Friends" alone.

It would be fine to let ethnicity X have its own show about a bunch of twentysomethings, but the script would have to reflect ethnicity X's culture (including speaking, sense of humor, clothing, music, etc.). It would be ludicrous to have them mouth the exact words of the original series.
A remake of Frazier, all black, is under consideration.

I do find it interesting that you 'noticed' more interracial couples in commercials and on TV. I had not noticed, but then, I am a believer in a color-blind society.

Not at all... it's clearly a conscious effort on the part of advertisers...

Now, getting back to your point, some TV shows have gay characters. Frankly not that many, but I am guessing your problem is that they are showing it as normal, and that's what you object to?

There is a lack of talent and imagination in the entertainment industry. There are no writers with original ideas. They have to try to suck out the ideas of the past and stuff them with the talentless microfiber of today. When the project fails taking millions of dollars with it the drone creators blame racism, sexism, homoism. Just not themselves.

There are a lot of talented creatives in the industry, but they are all in the indie scene. Hollywood (and it's parent company, China) will only allow films and tv shows that toe the globalist, pro-communist, anti-white line. Nothing else can get financed, since the CCP is holding the checkbook.

Hmm, wonder if they can get Rosie O'Donnell to take over the Ned Beatty role?

Can't you just see her running thru the woods, squealing like a pig?

Pretty good. Who would you suggest for the banjo player?
Biden could take the role againView attachment 452219
SCTV used to do a skit with Martin Short playing..."The Kid from Deliverance". And that is what they called him. He just had some weird smile of the kid.

Hollywood needs to create new movies instead of doing woke remakes of the classics.

Deliver: The All-Female Remake of Deliverance - IMDb
What's wrong with a remake?
What's wrong with Hollywood creating roles made for women? Are you leftis so devoid of creativity that stealing predefined roles is the best you got?

Ghostbusters didn't even require women as masculine as men an you still fucked it up.

Yall fuck up EVERY iconic movie you try to remake in the image of female power

How long until some cucked motherfucker remakes hang em high with a female lead? Or Disney destroys Star Wars completely by making Darth Vader some pussy licking dyke?

loling @ the OP.

Conservatism is a sickness folks.
Being black and as terminally stupid as you is a death sentence. You're culture is the LEAST ACCEPTING of roles that place fags or women as superior badasses to themselves.

You seem like someone who lives in an affluent white neighborhood and have NO CLUE about the culture of your people because you've been assimilated by white liberal morons.

What do you call them? Uncle Tom's? Porch Niggas?
You are the epitome of that you pretend to hate

Yall watch. Some dumbfuck leftist will come in here and call me racist for that post while defending the vile rap that says the same shit only it does it to a beat.

Forum List

Back