The woke simply can not leave classic movies alone and create anything new. Now there is an all-female remake of Deliverance in the making.

Hollywood needs to create new movies instead of doing woke remakes of the classics.

Deliver: The All-Female Remake of Deliverance - IMDb
What's wrong with a remake?

I have to say I enjoy all of the "Mutiny on the Bounty" movies. 1935, 1962 and 1984.
Of those three remakes, how many do you figure were redone to desensitize the public to a left-wing agenda?

I (unfortunately) sat through the female Ghostbuster remake. I have no clue how it was suppose to desensitize anything.
So, you've already been desensitized. Not surprised.

I don't care if they remake every movie ever made as long as they do so for the story, not a political agenda of propagandizing.

Please, explain it to me. Do women offend you?
And there it is.

Why don't you just answer the question?

Where any of those movies you listed remade to fulfill a political agenda?

I can recall no politics in the remake of Ghostbusters. Could you point them out to me?
"Mutiny on the Bounty" movies. 1935, 1962 and 1984

You can dodge all you want, but I've seen the game. Avoid directly answering the question because then you'd have to acknowledge you are wrong. Again.

Even the gays are getting tired of it.

No one has shown where any remake has any attribute attributed here.

Just because they are going to remake a movie with women, you see that as political?

It's really sad. Some people have to see politics in everything. Politics have become a cult.
Of course, they can show it. I'll bet you've even recognized it but because you want to score points on a political forum, decided it didn't exist.

Name the number of shows remade today or a new release, that does not prominently feature gays as normal (even in historical dramas) and prevalent. One cannot turn on a new show without at least one, if not two, gay storylines (regardless of the overall story plot) or a woman being put into an impossible role that she is physically ill equipt to handle.

This is desensitizing the public intentionally.

I won't wait around for your answer as you'll do has you started. Go off on a tangent and ignore the question.

Hollywood needs to create new movies instead of doing woke remakes of the classics.

I have to say I enjoy all of the "Mutiny on the Bounty" movies. 1935, 1962 and 1984.
Of those three remakes, how many do you figure were redone to desensitize the public to a left-wing agenda?

I (unfortunately) sat through the female Ghostbuster remake. I have no clue how it was suppose to desensitize anything.

I don't care if they remake every movie ever made as long as they do so for the story, not a political agenda of propagandizing.

And there it is.

I can recall no politics in the remake of Ghostbusters. Could you point them out to me?

You can dodge all you want, but I've seen the game. Avoid directly answering the question because then you'd have to acknowledge you are wrong. Again.

Just because they are going to remake a movie with women, you see that as political?

It's really sad. Some people have to see politics in everything. Politics have become a cult.
Of course, they can show it. I'll bet you've even recognized it but because you want to score points on a political forum, decided it didn't exist.

Name the number of shows remade today or a new release, that does not prominently feature gays as normal (even in historical dramas) and prevalent. One cannot turn on a new show without at least one, if not two, gay storylines (regardless of the overall story plot) or a woman being put into an impossible role that she is physically ill equipt to handle.

I won't wait around for your answer as you'll do has you started. Go off on a tangent and ignore the question.

You would be one of those pissed because Sidney Poitier came to dinner.

As of yet, you have not been able to point out any politics in these remakes. You changed the subject to one where the lives of thousands are accurately portrayed now but that's just accepting reality, not political.

And there it is.

As of yet, you have not been able to point out any politics in these remakes. You changed the subject to one where the lives of thousands are accurately portrayed now but that's just accepting reality, not political.
Like I said, avoided it completely,

/thread

And there it is.

Like I said, avoided it completely,

/thread

How does one avoid what doesn't exist? You say something exist. Show us where.

Should I have to prove to you that wildfires weren't started with lasers from space in the past?

Hmm, wonder if they can get Rosie O'Donnell to take over the Ned Beatty role?

Can't you just see her running thru the woods, squealing like a pig?

Pretty good. Who would you suggest for the banjo player?
Biden could take the role again
YclUyeH.jpg

I kind of had the same thought.

So when you thought about a naked woman running through the woods on screen, the first thought in your head is that you hope they cast Rosie O'Donnell?

I kind of had the same thought.

So when you thought about a naked woman running through the woods on screen, the first thought in your head is that you hope they cast Rosie O'Donnell?
Well, ya gotta admit Rosie looks a lot like Ned Beatty.

Rep. Rosa DeLauro

WTF is that?
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Old man in a wig, identifies as an old non binary in a wig?
We are officially in Clown world View attachment 452258

Is it actually a woman?

So it claims.

Rep. Rosa DeLauro

WTF is that?
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Old man in a wig, identifies as an old non binary in a wig?
We are officially in Clown world View attachment 452258

Is it actually a woman?

So it claims.
Looked it up. Actually is a woman. Just looks like a tranny. :disbelief:

I suppose that's the in thing now, just to look like one
4wgp3n.jpg

There is a lack of talent and imagination in the entertainment industry. There are no writers with original ideas. They have to try to suck out the ideas of the past and stuff them with the talentless microfiber of today. When the project fails taking millions of dollars with it the drone creators blame racism, sexism, homoism. Just not themselves.

hahaha oh no...

A group of lady golfers, reporter chicks, feminist academics, female executives, and the US women's soccer team embark on a long-planned camping trip in the Ozarks for "just the girls". Everyone has their favorite toy and they are all looking forward to two weeks of no-men-allowed nude sun bathing, man-hating, nude frolicking, man-blaming, nude campfire singalongs, white-man-loathing, and nude scary ghost stories where they'll scare each other so bad they'll have to crawl into each others sleeping bags for comfort.

The rule was NO CELL PHONES! so they have to use an actual map to get to Lake Labia. Several days later, hungry, dirty, tired, lost, and missing four or five of their number, our brave and diverse crew staggers out of the woods and into the KOA campground they'd passed on the drive up. Oh, thank God, says Tamar Jacoby, sinking to the ground and beginning to cry. The others let out a yelp and race-limp toward the nearest RV where a yellow French's mustard bottle on an adjacent picnic table is visible even at that distance. They are nearly to their quarry when suddenly two creatures appear from behind the RV. One is playing a banjo, the other is carrying a plastic container of potato salad. Washington Post columnist Jennifer Rubin, who was leading the pack, is the first to see them. She stops and turns back to her crew, a look of shocked horror on her face. It's.. it's... she manages to scream, children! Back to the woods!

But it is too late. They are spotted by a dozen or so deplorables (who are disguised as friendly Midwesterners) and before they can get away the deplorables invite them to share their picnic. They won't take no for an answer. Look, you are bleeding, says a deplorable. And you are covered with poison ivy, says another. And insect bites, says yet another. And they bring warm towels and soap and calamine lotion and hot dogs and potato salad and baked beans and ice cold cans of Natural Light by Anheuser-Busch and everywhere there are children. And in the next RV over a baby cries non-stop for several minutes and half the RVs have a radio playing a Nascar race--they are listening to a car race. And most horrible of all there is no diversity whatsoever. Then a pregnant deplorable goes into labor and they are there.

Forced to watch her.

Deliver.

Who would want to watch another deliverance? I’d watch a chick trip surrounded by crazy hicks though. It is literally the plot of dozens of movies not named Deliverance. You guys are melting snowflakes.

There is a lack of talent and imagination in the entertainment industry. There are no writers with original ideas. They have to try to suck out the ideas of the past and stuff them with the talentless microfiber of today. When the project fails taking millions of dollars with it the drone creators blame racism, sexism, homoism. Just not themselves.

I agree there is little in the way of talent which is why we get remakes over and over but that isn't political outside of the idea we have the same problem in politics.

Forum List

Back