The Witch's Brew: Coup D' Etat

Mrs. M.

Man Feed Guest Writer
Nov 2, 2015
macbeth_5_lg.gif

Something wicked this way comes.” - Macbeth
, by William Shakespeare

In an interview with Breitbart News Daily and a Sirius XM host, pollster Pat Caddell said that if media bias continues selective coverage and media polling of the 2016 presidential race on behalf of the establishment - they are basically executing a coup d' etat against the American people.

Pat Caddell: Media Executing 'Coup d'État Against the People' to Elect Hillary

The truth is that the media is executing Hillary Clinton's coup d' etat against the American people.

This isn't the first coup that Hillary Clinton has concocted. Before the assassination of Berta Cacere she went on record in an interview in which she singled out Hillary Clinton naming her as having a role in the the coup in Honduras:

"We’re coming out of a coup that we can’t put behind us. We can’t reverse it," Cáceres said. "It just kept going. And after, there was the issue of the elections. The same Hillary Clinton, in her book, 'Hard Choices,' practically said what was going to happen in Honduras. This demonstrates the meddling of North Americans in our country. The return of the president, Mel Zelaya, became a secondary issue. There were going to be elections in Honduras. And here she [Clinton] recognized that they didn’t permit Mel Zelaya’s return to the presidency."
Before Her Assassination, Berta Cáceres Singled Out Hillary Clinton for Backing Honduran Coup | Democracy Now!

Referring to Clinton's book, "Hard Choices," Greg Grandin comments:

I mean, that book is effectively a confession. Every other country in the world or in Latin America was demanding the restitution of democracy and the return of Manuel Zelaya. It was Clinton who basically relegated that to a secondary concern and insisted on elections, which had the effect of legitimizing and routinizing the coup regime and creating the nightmare scenario that exists today.

I mean—and it’s also in her emails. The real scandal about the emails isn’t the question about process—you know, she wanted to create an off-the-books communication thing that couldn’t be FOIAed. The real scandal about those emails are the content of the emails. She talks—the process by which she works to delegitimate Zelaya and legitimate the elections, which Cáceres, in that interview, talks about were taking place under extreme militarized conditions, fraudulent, a fig leaf of democracy, are all in the emails. - end quote

Before Her Assassination, Berta Cáceres Singled Out Hillary Clinton for Backing Honduran Coup | Democracy Now!

What happened after the coup in Honduras? It became one of the most dangerous places in the world according to Grandin. He goes on to say that hundreds of peasant activists and indigenous activists have been killed. Scores of gay rights activists have been killed. I mean, it’s just—it’s just a nightmare in Honduras. I mean, there’s ways in which the coup regime basically threw up Honduras to transnational pillage. - end quote

Hillary Clinton calls the military kidnapping of an elected President of Honduras, President Manuel Zaleya - who was clad in his pajamas - flown out of the country against his will, his country pillaged, hundreds of poor people killed including scores of gay rights activists -a "hard choice." A hard choice? It was a Coup and she was given the credit for it in the emails Wikileaks exposed:

The Honduras Emails
WikiLeaks - Hillary Clinton Email Archive August 28, 2009
Exactly 8 weeks after the coup against Honduras elected President Manuel Zaleya kidnapping and removal from office - which happened on June 28, 2009 - an email to Hillary's COS requesting it to be forwarded to Hillary Clinton August 28, 2009.

Clinton received lavish praise in the email for her "great political instincts" and the messenger adds his intention to sacrifice a chicken to Molech in the backyard - preceded by witchcraft language. This is no joke. This is a coven of Witches / Satanists giving their praise to Lucifer for another mission accomplished for EU/UN/Globalist Forces. Clinton isn't a Christian and she doesn't work for the people of America.
She is working for the enemy.

I hope someone is paying attention here.

clinton_coup_honduras.jpg_1718483346.jpg

U.S. presidential candidate Hillary Clinton removed a key passage from her autobiography "Hard Choices" about her role in the 2009 military coup in Honduras. | Photo: Reuters

What was Honduran President Zaleya's crime that led to his forced removal by Hillary's Coup?

He wasn't following the Foreign Oligarchic Elitist script written by Globalists and their UN / NATO front organizations.

The author of The Honduran's Shipwreck - Hillary Clinton's Coup Turns 7- writes:
Zelaya raised the urban and rural monthly minimum wages to $290 and $213, respectively, and demonstrated an unprecedented willingness to ask communities affected by pernicious foreign corporate mining practices how they felt about the arrangement.

Obviously, the coup orchestrators couldn’t come right out and argue that it was a bad thing for poor people to be a bit less poor, or for folks living in mining areas to suffer fewer persistent skin rashes and spontaneous abortions. So they concocted a whole existential scenario in which the diabolical Zelaya—in cahoots with Fidel Castro, Hugo Chávez, and all other malevolent forces of the universe—was working to bring Honduras to Communist ruin by installing himself in power for eternity.

Lest anyone thought they were making things up, the coup-mongers offered tangible proof of Zelaya’s nefarious designs: he had dared to suggest a non-binding public opinion survey, scheduled for June 28, 2009, in which Honduran citizens were to be asked to register their opinions regarding the possibility of installing an extra ballot box at upcoming elections. The purpose of this ballot box, in turn, would be to gauge public interest in convening a constituent assembly to tweak the national constitution, which had until then enshrined the oligarchic elite’s stranglehold on the country.

The Honduran Shipwreck: Hillary Clinton’s Coup Turns 7

Interesting that on the very day - June 28, 2009 the president of Honduras had scheduled a public opinion survey for adding an additional ballot box for upcoming elections - he is kidnapped - the same morning - June 28, 2009 and removed by force from office.

The same day he is offering his people a way out of the oligarchic elitist control, the very same day - A Clinton backed Coup against Hondura's unfolds and he is kidnapped by men dressed in military uniforms and removed from office! The truth is President Manuel Zaleya never have any plans to hold power forever (as Communists do). He was planning his exit. The Elitists couldn't have Hondura's breaking free of their control anymore than they could tolerate seeing Libyan President Muammar Gadaffi's country remaining free of their control while still enjoying the title from UN of No. 1 GDP - prosperity - on the continent of Africa!

The story Clinton tells doesn't line up with the aftermath. Four months after the coup the Honduran people were still protesting in the streets of the Capitol of Honduras - Tegucigalpa every single day. They wanted their leader, President Manuel Zayela back and they wanted their country back. Amazing how these people who according to Hillary Clinton needed a "fresh start" and a "new election" were still protesting in the streets every single day for four months demanding the return of their President who had been kidnapped during the coup. What was the response?

Here come some more of those "Hard Choices"....... Honduran security forces who were in control after the coup used tear gas, water cannons loaded with pepper spray, and more lethal projectiles to "persuade" the Honduran people to go home and give up. Hillary Clinton called the loss of President Zeleya a "moot point" (Two words for "What does it Matter?!") The agenda for new elections were forced upon the Honduran people under an illegitimate and abusive regime, the violence escalated and continues to this very day. The youth are recruited or rebel and end up forced into gangs, the entire future of Honduras was assassinated in June of 2009 and less than 8 years after Hillary's Coup the next generation of Honduran youth reveal a terrifying portrait of what happens to a society when terrorist regimes are handed the reigns and good Presidents are removed. That is the objective. Remove order, install chaos. In nation after nation this is happening across the world.

89bb3d37c75a1980fa425c8a066ec2db.jpg

Honduran child refugees - Mass Immigration Plan kicks in after Coups , Wars started by UN/NATO/CIA/EU operatives who work in tandem with the State Department / US Gov. (and other governments throughout the world)

The country of Honduras is too dangerous to live in, USA accepts refugees from Honduras and Clinton plans to increase refugee immigration once in oval office.

https://thinkprogress.org/u-s-agree...it-may-come-at-a-cost-b8d7e1c6da7c#.npr9ynxjv

This is the legacy of Hillary Clinton to the Honduras and to America, Europe, Canada and other countries who will be forced to pick up the pieces after the nations she targets become too dangerous to live in. Wherever she goes to "save lives" mass death and destruction follow. Once the nation is too dangerous to live in the UN Mass Immigration plan (operation rescue) kicks into action. Honduras, Iraq, Libya, Syria... it's always the same brew. Clinton's & her globalist crime bosses create coups, war, violence, rape, murder and the assassinations of leaders to replace them with those whom they deem qualified.

This Witch's Brew of coup d' etat is a deadly one and the hands that stir the pot are dripping with blood. As November 8th draws near it may be that Hillary Clinton and her globalist backers have a special batch of coup d' etat prepared in their cauldron for the American people.

If so, it will soon boil over and even the most unobservant among us will finally be forced to take notice of what this Witch is up to.

clinton04_13.jpg

The Witch's Brew: Coup D' Etat

Last edited:
Does anyone bother to read Mrs. hit and run posts?

How is this anything other than spam?

Because it's not. I understand how you wish to suppress the information coming out about how corrupt the media and the democrat party are, but the people are figuring it out.

Had you bothered to read the Op-ed you'd know. Do you always condemn the evidence without examining it first? Read the article and realize that if you are voting for Hillary Clinton you are voting for a War Criminal on par with Henry Kissinger.

Had you bothered to read the Op-ed you'd know. Do you always condemn the evidence without examining it first? Read the article and realize that if you are voting for Hillary Clinton you are voting for a War Criminal on par with Henry Kissinger.
It is not spam, but her writing is trolling in that it is a witches' brew of demagoguery and supposery.

Of course. He's a progressive. Facts that don't support his political ideals are ignored, or buried.

Of course. He's a progressive. Facts that don't support his political ideals are ignored, or buried.
I'd rather be buried than to bury the truth. Too many people have died and someone should tell their story. American journalists do not deserve the recognition that comes with the profession. They refuse to report the story as it is because they are spineless cowards that care more about their own self preservation than the preservation of the people they have a responsibility to inform. The American people deserve better.

Last edited:

nd the messenger adds his intention to sacrifice a chicken to Molech in the backyard - preceded by witchcraft language. This is no joke. This is a coven of Witches / Satanists giving their praise to Lucifer for another mission accomplished for

LOL......

From the OP- May 2016?

Will the November elections be suspended due to war with China?

The War Powers Act is still on the table should war between China and the United States become a reality. While the President may not have the power to suspend the November elections, Congress could grant authority to the executive branch to suspend the elections until a later date.
World War III is coming and the American people should consider the old adage that timing is everything. A war prior to the election in November would be a strategical advantage for our enemies.

For those who do not believe such a scenario is possible – ask yourselves the following question:

If China, Russia, Iran, North Korea, Cuba and other communist nations such as Nicaragua see the opportunity to unite and defeat the west – why would they submit to an international order that seeks to preserve what they desire to destroy?

The short answer? They wouldn't.

This is my final article. I've decided to retire from writing for The Man Feed and USMB and instead spend my time in prayer. I will continue to remember you all in my prayers. I pray that God will have his way in each of your lives and that you will come to know Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior. - Mrs. M.

You missed the announcement of my return:
The Death of Outrage

A journalist who was known for exposing the Clinton's died under mysterious circumstances. I don't believe it was suicide. I'll keep you updated on that story when I find out more. The Clinton's need to learn that when one person dies, ten more will step up to take their place. That is how we will stop this madness.

You missed the announcement of my return:
The Death of Outrage

A journalist who was known for exposing the Clinton's died under mysterious circumstances. I don't believe it was suicide. I'll keep you updated on that story when I find out more. The Clinton's need to learn that when one person dies, ten more will step up to take their place. That is how we will stop this madness.
The only madness are those of you who are twisting the evidence to your thesis instead of the thesis to the evidence.

nd the messenger adds his intention to sacrifice a chicken to Molech in the backyard - preceded by witchcraft language. This is no joke. This is a coven of Witches / Satanists giving their praise to Lucifer for another mission accomplished for

LOL......
Laugh now but if you vote for her after having read what I wrote in the Op-ed you'll have no excuse when you face God on judgment day. You don't get to vote for a war criminal and then on your way to hell cry.... But I didn't know! By agreeing with her, supporting her, defending her, you share in her sin.

Forum List

Back