THE WIKILEAKS LIST: At Least 65 MSM Reporters Were Meeting with and/or Coordinating Offline...

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Scum, all commie bastards, they should be hung for subversion!

FULL TITLE:THE WIKILEAKS LIST: At Least 65 MSM Reporters Were Meeting with and/or Coordinating Offline with Top Hillary Advisors

A few of the “journalists” meeting offline with Hillary advisers

Thanks to Wikileaks we now know that at least 65 mainstream reporters were working closely with the Clinton campaign this election year. They were invited to top elitist dinners with Hillary Campaign Chairman John Podesta or Chief Campaign strategist Joel Benenson.

NO FOX NEWS REPORTERS MADE THE LIST!

These 65 mainstream reporters CAN NEVER BE TRUSTED:

As previously reported— At least 38 top national reporters attended a different dinner at John Podesta’s house in April 2015.

The Clinton campaign sent out invites to New York reporters in April 2015 on their off-the-record meeting on how to sell Hillary Clinton to the public.

(Excerpt) Read more atthegatewaypundit.com ...

FULL TITLE:THE WIKILEAKS LIST: At Least 65 MSM Reporters Were Meeting with and/or Coordinating Offline with Top Hillary Advisors

Thanks to Wikileaks we now know that at least 65 mainstream reporters were working closely with the Clinton campaign this election year. They were invited to top elitist dinners with Hillary Campaign Chairman John Podesta or Chief Campaign strategist Joel Benenson.

These 65 mainstream reporters CAN NEVER BE TRUSTED:

As previously reported— At least 38 top national reporters attended a different dinner at John Podesta’s house in April 2015.

The Clinton campaign sent out invites to New York reporters in April 2015 on their off-the-record meeting on how to sell Hillary Clinton to the public.

(Excerpt) Read more atthegatewaypundit.com ...

There is no free press in this country --- at least those places easily accessible or encountered by the general public.

But I bet those on the left here don't think that makes any difference. They still consider themselves to be the bastions of truth and fighting for the common man. :badgrin:

Are you really surprised by that? The fact that no (mainly Faux) Fox News reporters were involved is actually a plus in my view. Not that I'm a fan of Hillary, but seeing as the mainstream's only going to pick a candidate that's friendly to big business, I hardly find it surprising that they were lining up to "coordinate" with Hillary. I think it shows that even reporters realize that Trump is a disaster waiting to happen and they know that with their help, they can help avert it. Although recent reports show that Trump's advisors recently did the same thing with some mainstream media types, I have a feeling it's not on the same scale as Hillary's posse.

Forum List

Back