Zone1 The Whole Story On What Scott Adams Said

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
Scott Adams fell for the race baiting.

Pro-Trump cartoonist Scott Adams pulled the mask all the way off this week, declaring on his podcast that white people should ā€œget the hell away from Black peopleā€ while labeling African-Americans as a ā€œhate group.ā€

Citing a recent Rasmussen survey showing 53 percent of Black people agree with the phrase ā€œItā€™s okay to be white,ā€ which the Anti-Defamation League has deemed a hate slogan, Adams said on Wednesday that this was the ā€œfirst political poll that ever changed my activitiesā€ while launching into an overtly racist rant.

news.yahoo.com/dilbert-guy-tells-white-people-192734727.html

His first mistake was citing a Rassmussen poll.

'Dilbert' deservedly gets canceled. But thereā€™s more blame to spread around.
Scott Adams might not have made these specific racist remarks if not for Rasmussen Reports and its incendiary questions.

Rasmussen Reports pollsters asked 1,000 people to agree or disagree with two statements: ā€œItā€™s OK to be whiteā€ and ā€œBlack people can be racist, too.ā€ Nothing good was ever going to come from those questions, and it was irresponsible and incendiary for Rasmussen to use those questions, and only those questions, in a survey.

In promoting its poll results, which depressingly found that most Americans think Black people can be racist, Rasmussen Reports used the headline ā€œNot ā€˜Wokeā€™ Yet? Most Voters Reject Anti-White Beliefs.ā€ Get it? To be ā€œwokeā€ is to be anti-white. No polling organization that would make such an assertion should be given any attention when it attempts to analyze American race relations.

Rasmussen Reports was asking people, including Black people, to agree with phrases associated with racist people and racist politics. And Adams got mad at Black people ā€” and bizarrely vowed to withdraw his help from Black Americans ā€” because reportedly 26% of Black respondents refused to play along and disagreed with the statement ā€œItā€™s OK to be white.ā€

www.msnbc.com/opinion/msnbc-opinion/newspapers-rightly-cut-dilbert-scott-adams-racist-rant-rcna72491

Pro-Trump cartoonist Scott Adams pulled the mask all the way off this week, declaring on his podcast that white people should ā€œget the hell away from Black peopleā€ while labeling African-Americans as a ā€œhate group.ā€
I'll play.....

Seems to me that the first one is pretty much spot-on and the second one is not too awful far off the mark.

Black "culture" in the US as defined in the last couple of decades has made them to where (as a white man) I sure as hell don't want to be around them.....I don't see that as my "problem" either, just a common sense response to their behavior.

I'd go as far as to say that if blacks up and disappeared overnight I'm 99.99999% sure that the country would be a far better place to live come daylight.

I'll play.....

Seems to me that the first one is pretty much spot-on and the second one is not too awful far off the mark.

Black "culture" in the US as defined in the last couple of decades has made them to where (as a white man) I sure as hell don't want to be around them.....I don't see that as my "problem" either, just a common sense response to their behavior.

I'd go as far as to say that if blacks up and disappeared overnight I'm 99.99999% sure that the country would be a far better place to live come daylight.
Thereā€™s good and bad in every race. You can blame all evil doings on one race.

There is only one race, the human race. It's ethnicities you must be referring to.
Ethnicity is similar in concept to race. But while races have often been distinguished on the basis of physical characteristics, especially skin color, ethnic distinctions generally focus on such cultural characteristics as language, history, religion, and customs (Montague, 1942).

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
I8uQJDR.png

I'll play.....

So 30 years ago whites felt that Black Americans were good to be around?

I'll play.....

Whites like you are the problem.

I appreciate the racists on this site helping me fill in my score card. Thanks.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
Generally, Blacks don't like whites, and whites fear Blacks. Scott Adams just said out loud what everyone knows.

Here's a test for the latter assertion: you're walking down a dark street at night, hear footsteps behind you, turn around, and feel a sense of relief see that the people behind you are white. [Lisa! Don't spoil this!]

Two questions to white liberals: would YOU feel this way? And, does feeling this way in these circumstances, make someone a racist?

I've asked this question many times in various forums, and only once has a white liberal been willing to answer. (She said 'yes' -- anyone who feels that way is a racist. She didn't answer about how she would feel though.)

So, white liberals, over to you. Can you answer these questions?

So far, no white liberal dares answer the question. But let's wait a few more hours.

My prediction: we won't get one straight answer, either way. Of course, they would feel relief. But they're afraid to say they would.

On the other hand, if they said, "Oh no, I'd react the same way if the people behind me were Black," they know there would be a gale of laughter from everyone which might sweep them out of their chair.

So I predict we will not get one single straight answer.

So 30 years ago whites felt that Black Americans were good to be around?
Truth be told I did not pay them much mind at all other than the ones I had under my charge in prison....Believe me when I say the 70s/80s era black convicts were better than most of the blacks on the street today.

Yes Sir, I knew for dead certain that The Halfrican's "beer summit" was the beginning of the end of black/white relations in the US and it's gone down-hill ever since......Prove me wrong.

Generally, Blacks don't like whites, and whites fear Blacks. Scott Adams just said out loud what everyone knows.

Here's a test for the latter assertion: you're walking down a dark street at night, hear footsteps behind you, turn around, and feel a sense of relief see that the people behind you are white. [Lisa! Don't spoil this!]

Two questions to white liberals: would YOU feel this way? And, does feeling this way in these circumstances, make someone a racist?

I've asked this question many times in various forums, and only once has a white liberal been willing to answer. (She said 'yes' -- anyone who feels that way is a racist. She didn't answer about how she would feel though.)

So, white liberals, over to you. Can you answer these questions?
Ha! I was just about to to tell the story about you-know-who about you-know-what, but I willā€¦..to quote Americaā€™s favorite bigotā€¦.ā€stifle myself!ā€

Forum List

Back