Zone1 White Supremacist Women

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
I'll let the article do the talking.

How White Women Use Themselves as Instruments of Terror​

There are too many noosed necks, charred bodies and drowned souls for them to deny knowing precisely what they are doing.

"At a time of so much death and suffering in this country and around the world from the Covid-19 pandemic, it can be easy, I suppose, to take any incidents that don’t result in death as minor occurrences.

But they aren’t. The continued public assault on black people, particularly black men, by the white public and by the police predates the pandemic and will outlast it. This racial street theater against black people is an endemic, primal feature of the Republic.

Specifically, I am enraged by white women weaponizing racial anxiety, using their white femininity to activate systems of white terror against black men. This has long been a power white women realized they had and that they exerted."

"Throughout history, white women have used the violence of white men and the institutions these men control as their own muscle."

(Not all white women have done this, so these words don't apply to those who don't act that way. It applies to those in here who do. The ones who play the I'm white race card but then when called on their racism, a person is attacking her because she's a woman.)

"Indeed, untold numbers of lynchings were executed because white women had claimed that a black man raped, assaulted, talked to or glanced at them.

But it goes even further than that. The Tulsa Race massacre, the destruction of Black Wall Street, was spurred by an incident between a white female elevator operator and a black man. As the Oklahoma Historical Society points out, the most common explanation is that he stepped on her toe. As many as 300 people were killed because of it.

In 1944, 14-year-old George Stinney Jr. was electrocuted for the killing of two little white girls. He was the youngest person executed in the United States in the 20th century.

A circuit court judge threw out Stinney’s conviction in 2014."

(But that was in the past... Today we see a new rendition of this behavior -the Karen.)

"In a disturbing number of the recent cases of the police being called on black people for doing everyday, mundane things, the calls have been initiated by white women."

Example: A white woman in New York’s Central Park told a black man, that she was going to call the police and tell them that he was threatening her life.

History has a way of repeating itself and this part of history will not be allowed to return.

"Throughout history, white women have used the violence of white men and the institutions these men control as their own muscle."

The monsters!

Picnic1.jpg

Yes. The Original Post could be characterized as drivel, and it provoked congruent responses.

On the other hand, the poor fellow who posted it may have been sincere.

I'll let the article do the talking.

How White Women Use Themselves as Instruments of Terror​

There are too many noosed necks, charred bodies and drowned souls for them to deny knowing precisely what they are doing.

"At a time of so much death and suffering in this country and around the world from the Covid-19 pandemic, it can be easy, I suppose, to take any incidents that don’t result in death as minor occurrences.

But they aren’t. The continued public assault on black people, particularly black men, by the white public and by the police predates the pandemic and will outlast it. This racial street theater against black people is an endemic, primal feature of the Republic.

Specifically, I am enraged by white women weaponizing racial anxiety, using their white femininity to activate systems of white terror against black men. This has long been a power white women realized they had and that they exerted."

(Not all white women have done this, so these words don't apply to those who don't act that way. It applies to those in here who do. The ones who play the I'm white race card but then when called on their racism, a person is attacking her because she's a woman.)

"Indeed, untold numbers of lynchings were executed because white women had claimed that a black man raped, assaulted, talked to or glanced at them.

But it goes even further than that. The Tulsa Race massacre, the destruction of Black Wall Street, was spurred by an incident between a white female elevator operator and a black man. As the Oklahoma Historical Society points out, the most common explanation is that he stepped on her toe. As many as 300 people were killed because of it.

In 1944, 14-year-old George Stinney Jr. was electrocuted for the killing of two little white girls. He was the youngest person executed in the United States in the 20th century.

A circuit court judge threw out Stinney’s conviction in 2014."

(But that was in the past... Today we see a new rendition of this behavior -the Karen.)

"In a disturbing number of the recent cases of the police being called on black people for doing everyday, mundane things, the calls have been initiated by white women."

Example: A white woman in New York’s Central Park told a black man, that she was going to call the police and tell them that he was threatening her life.

History has a way of repeating itself and this part of history will not be allowed to return.

Yeah those Karen incidents were awful. BBQ Betty and the lady calling the police on a little girl selling water.

But also

Disagreeing with your political opinion does not make me racist.

For example:

Allowing Black families to choose a school for their children--WHICH THEY WANT--is not "racist". Is it? Yes or no.

Let's see how you use racism.

This thread is drivel

Its nothing more than trolling

This entire forum is nothing but PC drivel, but I understand why admin had to create it.

Eventually, it will be time to remedy that.

The pendulum swings.

If we could get genuine School Choice everywhere, we could get more schools like this one in England, which gets fantastic academic results, and where most of the children are not white.

(But the school is run totally counter to leftwing theory about education, so the Left hates it like poison. The also hate it because they actually don't want non-white children to succeed, to get into the top universities, because it ruins their narrative about racist capitalism.)

Watch these videos to see what I'm talking about.

This entire forum is nothing but PC drivel, but I understand why admin had to create it.

Eventually, it will be time to remedy that.

The pendulum swings.

We are already seeing the pendulum swing back. The upcoming ruling by SCOTUS that colleges cannot discriminate against whites will extend to the federal government, and Biden’s new demand that agencies use white applicants’ race against them will be voided.

Wow, really?

Except this black guy had acted aggressively towards other people in the park, she was just the only one to call the cops on him.

Many accused Amy Cooper of “weaponizing white tears.” They said she was deliberately attempting to sic racist cops on the birdwatcher, Christian Cooper (no relation). Comparisons to Emmett Till were instant.

By the next day, Amy Cooper had been doxxed, had surrendered her dog, had lost her job, and had issued a half-hearted defense followed by an abject apology. Christian Cooper would go on to become a minor celebrity, penning a story for D.C. Comics inspired by the incident, heralded across the media and even by Joe Biden. “You made an incredible contribution at a very important moment,” the future president said.

Kmele also uncovered important context lost in the public narrative, including:

• A recording of Christian Cooper at a local community board meeting just days before his encounter with Amy Cooper. “It’s getting super ugly between birders and unleashed dog walkers,” he says. “I’ve been assaulted twice so far this spring, people actually putting their hands on me, which really surprises me, because I’m not a small guy.”
  • May 2020 testimony provided by Jerome Lockett, a black man who said Christian had “aggressively” threatened him in the park. Among the details: “when I saw that video, I thought, I cannot imagine if he approached her the same way how she may have genuinely been afraid for her life.” He continued, “If I wasn’t who I was, I would of [sic] called the police on that guy too.”
  • Lockett also says: “My two fellow dog owners have had similar situations with this man, but don’t feel comfortable coming forward because they’re white. They think they’ll be seen as some ‘Karen’ or whatever.” His complete statement can be found on page nine here.

So, yeah, you successfully destroyed a woman's life because she was legitimately frightened of a larger, aggressive man. Good work!

We are already seeing the pendulum swing back. The upcoming ruling by SCOTUS that colleges cannot discriminate against whites will extend to the federal government, and Biden’s new demand that agencies use white applicants’ race against them will be voided.

Well, you can dream. The colleges will just come up with new rules giving points for economic circumstances, eliminate legacies and Dean's interest, and you'll end up with the same result.

If we could get genuine School Choice everywhere, we could get more schools like this one in England, which gets fantastic academic results, and where most of the children are not white.

(But the school is run totally counter to leftwing theory about education, so the Left hates it like poison. The also hate it because they actually don't want non-white children to succeed, to get into the top universities, because it ruins their narrative about racist capitalism.)

Watch these videos to see what I'm talking about.

Wow! Amazing!

I love seeing successful children who are getting where they are in life via DISCIPLINE!

I have always had a hard time understanding why discipline is such a filthy word in the left-driven world.

Thanks for sharing these videos. Off to watch the rest of them.

Forum List

Back