Zone1 The White Affirmative Action Program

My father didn’t benefit from Jim Crow. He was dealing with his own obstacles for being Jewish - from being blocked from colleges to getting over the grief of having his European family murdered by Hitler.

Really disgusting of you to say white Jews have benefitted when they were dealing with Jew-hate like that. Imagine how they felt knowing the U.S. president preferred to send the ”Jewish boat” back into Hitler’s waiting arms rather than have more Jews in the country.

My father endured FAR worse than you have. So stop with anti-white hostility.

And finally, REALLY? You are saying Jews are playing a “persecuted minority” when every single thread of yours is about black victimhood and persecution and oppression?
Funny how you say that no one here has anything to do with Jim Crow to diss blacks then talk about a Jewish boat when you want to play the persecuted Jew.

Your father, mother and grandparents benefitted from Jim Crow. That's a fact. Deal with it. I am not saying anything. Jews have admitted this and you were shown that. Your father did not endure what my father and mother did. He had it good compared to them. My father served in WW2, took a bullet while fighting in France helping to save your father from Hitler, and was denied things your father got.

Jews have not faced what blacks have. and this thread is about WHITE AFFIRMATIVE ACTION and none of you have the moral courage to face the truth of what whites have been given for so long nor can you discuss it.

You talk about sending a jewish boat back, but Nazi prisoners in U.S prison camps were treated better than blacks.

Today right now there is racism between white and black jews and we see cases of anti black jewish racism. I showed you an example that you tried dismissing because in your opinion the source was leftuist.

American Jews are taking a hard look at racism in their midst​

The challenge for white American Jews is to understand that they can be both targets of white supremacy and also accomplices.

February 12, 2021

In the year after she graduated from rabbinical school, Rabbi Sandra Lawson found herself the finalist for two congregational leadership positions.

The boards of both synagogues were enthusiastic about hiring her.

But when they presented Lawson to the entire congregation, the membership backed down, acknowledging that while she was obviously qualified, they were not ready for a Black rabbi.

Now I will end with this:

You say nobody today is responsible for Jim Crow or slavery and every other white right winger here will co sign your statement and repeat it. Yet no one here today is responsible for tyhe holocaust and the example you talked about with the boat. Jews are never told to be quiet about the holocaust. They are never denigrated for making sure nobody ever forgets that. Because most Jews are white.

This is another part of white affirmative action.

But non whites must forget everything and we are perpetual victims for talking about what continues happening to us. So if no one today is responsible for Jim Crow, no one today should be taling about the holocaust. So either we discuss both or none.

Generally speaking, Asians are overrepresented at Harvard because they are superior students. Jews are overrepresented for the same reason.

What their percentage is in the general population is irrelevant.
Generally speaking, that's not the case and I presented the information to show the white affirmative action taking place with the ALDC admission. Jews are included in ALDC. Jared Kushner is Jewish, did not have the grades to get into Harvard, his father donated big bucks, and Kushner suddenly was admitted.

Funny how you say that no one here has anything to do with Jim Crow to diss blacks then talk about a Jewish boat when you want to play the persecuted Jew.

Your father, mother and grandparents benefitted from Jim Crow. That's a fact. Deal with it. I am not saying anything. Jews have admitted this and you were shown that. Your father did not endure what my father and mother did. He had it good compared to them. My father served in WW2, took a bullet while fighting in France helping to save your father from Hitler, and was denied things your father got.

Jews have not faced what blacks have. and this thread is about WHITE AFFIRMATIVE ACTION and none of you have the moral courage to face the truth of what whites have been given for so long nor can you discuss it.

You talk about sending a jewish boat back, but Nazi prisoners in U.S prison camps were treated better than blacks.

Today right now there is racism between white and black jews and we see cases of anti black jewish racism. I showed you an example that you tried dismissing because in your opinion the source was leftuist.

American Jews are taking a hard look at racism in their midst​

The challenge for white American Jews is to understand that they can be both targets of white supremacy and also accomplices.

February 12, 2021

In the year after she graduated from rabbinical school, Rabbi Sandra Lawson found herself the finalist for two congregational leadership positions.

The boards of both synagogues were enthusiastic about hiring her.

But when they presented Lawson to the entire congregation, the membership backed down, acknowledging that while she was obviously qualified, they were not ready for a Black rabbi.

Now I will end with this:

You say nobody today is responsible for Jim Crow or slavery and every other white right winger here will co sign your statement and repeat it. Yet no one here today is responsible for tyhe holocaust and the example you talked about with the boat. Jews are never told to be quiet about the holocaust. They are never denigrated for making sure nobody ever forgets that. Because most Jews are white.

This is another part of white affirmative action.

But non whites must forget everything and we are perpetual victims for talking about what continues happening to us. So if no one today is responsible for Jim Crow, no one today should be taling about the holocaust. So either we discuss both or none.
I stopped woth your first sentence about my ”playing the persecuted Jew” when all you EVER do is play the persecuted black. So I have no idea what you said after that, but I’m sure it’s more excuses for why blacks aren’t doing as well as Jews.

Historical fact is not stolen and when whites here stop whining about AA and black favoritism, I'll stop posting DOCUMENTED HISTORICAL FACT.
HISTORICAL FACT, as in history. You start your post copy and pasting info about the 1600s. This is 2022.

Generally speaking, that's not the case and I presented the information to show the white affirmative action taking place with the ALDC admission. Jews are included in ALDC. Jared Kushner is Jewish, did not have the grades to get into Harvard, his father donated big bucks, and Kushner suddenly was admitted.
And you think Jews get in because they all have rich Daddies? Jews get in, at higher rates than their percentage of the population, because they are - generally speaking - bright, motivated, and grew up in homes where education was paramount.

What you call black racism isn't racism.

This thread is about affirmative action that whites have been given. Try discussing the topic.
Any AA that may have been given to people in the 17th century is totally irrelevant today. Even if some whites received it beyond that, it isn’t relevant today.

Any AA that may have been given to people in the 17th century is totally irrelevant today. Even if some whites received it beyond that, it isn’t relevant today.
Especially since we have tons of successful whites whose families didn’t even arrive here - impoverished - until the 20th century!

My father didn’t benefit from Jim Crow. He was dealing with his own obstacles for being Jewish - from being blocked from colleges to getting over the grief of having his European family murdered by Hitler.

Really disgusting of you to say white Jews have benefitted when they were dealing with Jew-hate like that. Imagine how they felt knowing the U.S. president preferred to send the ”Jewish boat” back into Hitler’s waiting arms rather than have more Jews in the country.

My father endured FAR worse than you have. So stop with anti-white hostility.

And finally, REALLY? You are saying Jews are playing a “persecuted minority” when every single thread of yours is about black victimhood and persecution and oppression?

My dad also did not benfit from Jim Crow. He was a miner in the North. Then he was i wwii.

I was IM2, I was responding to your post.
You don't get to define Black racism anymore than me getting to define White racism.
Racism is defined in the dictionary and the definition does not say that racism is the description of what whites have done or the description of continuing white racism. What you call black racism is not racism by the definition of the word in the dictionary.

This thread is about white affirmative action. I listed a few instances of that affirmative action. Would you care to discuss them?

Racism is defined in the dictionary and the definition does not say that racism is the description of what whites have done or the description of continuing white racism. What you call black racism is not racism by the definition of the word in the dictionary.

This thread is about white affirmative action. I listed a few instances of that affirmative action. Would you care to discuss them?

I addressed the first two examples on your list. They were not AA. Your list is thus refuted.

And you think Jews get in because they all have rich Daddies? Jews get in, at higher rates than their percentage of the population, because they are - generally speaking - bright, motivated, and grew up in homes where education was paramount.
If you think all blacks get in because scores are lowered then Jews all get in because they have rich daddies. Blacks were so motivated that blacks started the public school system and built black colleges. Blacks are plenty bright, motivated and education is stressed in black homes. I know because I was raised in a black home. Every black person in this forum has a college degree. That cannot be said for every white member here So to think blacks are not bright, motivated and that we don't stress education is an assumption based on lies.

No kidding. His thread titles tend to be bait. But out of curiosity, I nevertheless sometimes take a peek. I then realize he has presented yet another wall o’ words. At that point, most often, I don’t even skim it. Literally, tl/dr.

Even then, most of the wall o’ words consist of various lengthy excerpts (and pictures and graphics) which sort of address the real topic: claims of racism by “those” white people.

Very tiresome threads and usually not worth even trying to wade through. But since he hides behind the weird “Zone 1” protection, observations like mine are sometimes stricken.

Nevertheless, the best rejoinder I have seen here came quickly. Yes. It is indeed presently 2022.

Especially since we have tons of successful whites whose families didn’t even arrive here - impoverished - until the 20th century!
Everything that doesn't flatter whites from the past is irrelevant, but we must return America to the intent of the founders. I have to laugh at this denial of proven truth. The AA whites have received and still get is why whites have what they do today.

If you think all blacks get in because scores are lowered then Jews all get in because they have rich daddies. Blacks were so motivated that blacks started the public school system and built black colleges. Blacks are plenty bright, motivated and education is stressed in black homes. I know because I was raised in a black home. Every black person in this forum has a college degree. That cannot be said for every white member here So to think blacks are not bright, motivated and that we don't stress education is an assumption based on lies.
I never said all blacks got in because of lower standards. Why must you lie? I have repeatedly said that one out of three admitted blacks had grades and scores high enough to have been admitted even if they were white.

But YOU implied that Jews are all getting in because have rich daddies. Most get in because their grades and scores were so high that it would be hard to reject them. Blacks, otoh, are indeed getting in with lower scores than whites and Asians, on average.

No kidding. His thread titles tend to be bait. But out of curiosity, I nevertheless sometimes take a peek. I then realize he has presented yet another wall o’ words. At that point, most often, I don’t even skim it. Literally, tl/dr.

Even then, most of the wall o’ words consist of various lengthy excerpts (and pictures and graphics) which sort of address the real topic: claims of racism by “those” white people.

Very tiresome threads and usually not worth even trying to wade through. But since he hides behind the weird “Zone 1” protection, observations like mine are sometimes stricken.

Nevertheless, the best rejoinder I have seen here came quickly. Yes. It is indeed presently 2022.
What's tiresome is the fact that white racism continues in 2022 and the people practicing it lie about how it's a thing of the past.

This thread was created to show just how long whites have been given affirmative action. Today the beneficiaries of 246 years of continuing affirmative action are complaining because others have been given the same affirmative action they have been getting for less than 60 years.

I noticed he said that nobody alive today was responsible for the Holocaust (which isn’t even true) but then goes on and on about slavery and what happened in 1628 and 1722 and 1834 and….and…and…

Everything that doesn't flatter whites from the past is irrelevant, but we must return America to the intent of the founders. I have to laugh at this denial of proven truth. The AA whites have received and still get is why whites have what they do today.

Except that your list was debunked.

I never said all blacks got in because of lower standards. Why must you lie? I have repeatedly said that one out of three admitted blacks had grades and scores high enough to have been admitted even if they were white.

But YOU implied that Jews are all getting in because have rich daddies. Most get in because their grades and scores were so high that it would be hard to reject them. Blacks, otoh, are indeed getting in with lower scores than whites and Asians, on average.
You have claimed that all blacks get favoritism. Whites are admitted into colleges with lower scores than blacks. And you have been shown that test scores are not the only consideration for admission and that over 900 colleges and universities have made taking the SAT optional because it doesn't prove anything. Your argument is nothing but a bunch of anti black drivel when you understand what admissions consider and since you claim to have worked in admissions and know that test scores are but one factor, your continuing to argue this racially biased junk only shows that you have a problem.

You have claimed that all blacks get favoritism. Whites are admitted into colleges with lower scores than blacks. And you have been shown that test scores are not the only consideration for admission and that over 900 colleges and universities have made taking the SAT optional because it doesn't prove anything. Your argument is nothing but a bunch of anti black drivel when you understand what admissions consider and since you claim to have worked in admissions and know that test scores are but one factor, your continuing to argue this racially biased junk only shows that you have a problem.

SAT scores were not dropped because they don't prove anything, but becuase they were a problem for the goals of diversity and inclusion.

You’re coming awfully close to calling me a racist, with “anti-black” this and “racially biased” that. This is Zone 1.

Forum List

Back