Zone1 The White Affirmative Action Program

Affirmative action and black favoritism are official policies that have been in place for decades.They were implemented to bring up lagging academic and workplace achievement among Black people. Those are undeniable facts. By contrast, Systemic Racism WAS an undeniable fact in 1960 but as you well know, all institutions have done away with SR against Black people.
White have got Affirmative Action and favoritism since 1776.

This thread is about Affirmative Action for whites that YOU have benefitted from and not your opinion about systemic racism.

It's funny how historically ignorant our high SAT scoring, high IQ, superior intelligence white right wingers are. Making black slavery legal wasn't Affirmative Action for whites. Jim Crow Apartheid wasn't Affirmative Action for whites. Nope, race-conscious policy was only invented when whites were forced to give blacks and people of color the same opportunities that whites had been giving themselves. Cognitive dissonance says that white is not a race, but everyone else is.

You said you were a native american. Right? So how did you let the white man whip you and take your land? And considering that your tribe gets government money every year....

HUMBLE YOURSELF !
Modern native Americans are survivors of a war against a foe with not only superior technology, but social organization and numbers as well. That’s nothing to be ashamed of. Modern black Americans are survivors of people who allowed themselves to be enslaved and stayed slaves when they outnumbered their owners and overseers hundreds to one. I’ll let you decide if that is something to be ashamed of. For myself, if enslaved, I wouldn’t survive past the first opportunity I found to attack one of my enslavers. But that’s me, I don’t put that expectation on other people.

You said you were a native american. Right? So how did you let the white man whip you and take your land? And considering that your tribe gets government money every year....

HUMBLE YOURSELF !
What do you mean how did he let the white man whip him? He was more than a dozen generations away from being born!

It's funny how historically ignorant our high SAT scoring, high IQ, superior intelligence white right wingers are. Making black slavery legal wasn't Affirmative Action for whites. Jim Crow Apartheid wasn't Affirmative Action for whites. Nope, race-conscious policy was only invented when whites were forced to give blacks and people of color the same opportunities that whites had been giving themselves. Cognitive dissonance says that white is not a race, but everyone else is.
That’s all in the past. None of us on this forum had anything to do with Jim Crow or slavery. And ever since I was a college kid, blacks were given MORE opportunities than whites - both in admission to prestigious undergrad university as well as grad schools.

You’ve enjoyed two generations - ever since you were a teen - of favoritism toward blacks. If other minorities could arrive in these shores, impoverished and uneducated, and overcome it in one or two generations WITHOUT the pro-black favoritism, then there’s no excuse for blacks not to do so WITH the black favoritism.

That’s all in the past. None of us on this forum had anything to do with Jim Crow or slavery. And ever since I was a college kid, blacks were given MORE opportunities than whites - both in admission to prestigious undergrad university as well as grad schools.

You’ve enjoyed two generations - ever since you were a teen - of favoritism toward blacks. If other minorities could arrive in these shores, impoverished and uneducated, and overcome it in one or two generations WITHOUT the pro-black favoritism, then there’s no excuse for blacks not to do so WITH the black favoritism.
Since history cannot be changed; it is what it is, IM2 and his ilk's status of being perpetual victims will always be "true" because of ... history.

. "After spending over a decade in this system, the student’s admission to a university comes down to racial identification.

a. African-American students with scores of 1100 had the same chance of getting into an elite school as white students who had a score of 1410…but Asian-Americans needed a 1550 SATscore.
Is there a bias against college applications from Asian students

b. Then, there's this:
"
I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they willnot be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."
Martin Luther King, Jr.

Think he was a Liberal?

To put it another way: Asians need SAT scores 140 points higher than whites, 270 points higher than Hispanics, and an incredible 450 points higher than blacks (out of 1,600 points) to get into these schools. An Asian applicant with an SAT score of 1,500, that is, has the same chance of being accepted as a white student with a 1,360, a Latino with a 1,230, or an African-American with a 1,050. Among candidates in the highest (1,400–1,600) SAT range, 77 percent of blacks, 48 percent of Hispanics, 40 percent of whites, and only 30 percent of Asians are admitted.

1662393443145.png

No you won't, you'll just go on about reparations and White racism.
Ignoring the fact of Black racism.
What you call black racism isn't racism.

This thread is about affirmative action that whites have been given. Try discussing the topic.

. "After spending over a decade in this system, the student’s admission to a university comes down to racial identification.

a. African-American students with scores of 1100 had the same chance of getting into an elite school as white students who had a score of 1410…but Asian-Americans needed a 1550 SATscore.
Is there a bias against college applications from Asian students

b. Then, there's this:
"
I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they willnot be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."
Martin Luther King, Jr.

Think he was a Liberal?

To put it another way: Asians need SAT scores 140 points higher than whites, 270 points higher than Hispanics, and an incredible 450 points higher than blacks (out of 1,600 points) to get into these schools. An Asian applicant with an SAT score of 1,500, that is, has the same chance of being accepted as a white student with a 1,360, a Latino with a 1,230, or an African-American with a 1,050. Among candidates in the highest (1,400–1,600) SAT range, 77 percent of blacks, 48 percent of Hispanics, 40 percent of whites, and only 30 percent of Asians are admitted.

View attachment 692022
This thread is about white affirmative action.

You are off topic.

Since history cannot be changed; it is what it is, IM2 and his ilk's status of being perpetual victims will always be "true" because of ... history.

Seems that you and your ilk cannot talk about the 246 years of white affirmative action that whites receive as we post. So this is not just about the past and history includrs the present.

n 1618, the Virginia colony passed "the Great Charter of privileges, orders, and laws." Among these laws was a provision that any person who settled in Virginia or paid for the transportation of another person to settle in Virginia would get fifty acres of land per person. “The right to receive fifty acres per person, or per head, was called a headright.” It got even better for colonists as those who “imported” slaves also got fifty acres per slave. The practice was continued by the government of Virginia, for 161 years, ending in 1779. Headrights were not only limited to Virginia. The headright system was used in all the original thirteen colonies. Headrights were the first of many government handouts of free stuff or guarantees providing whites with economic development assistance.

I see nothing limiting this to white people.

The Three-Fifths Compromise is found in Article 1, Section 2, Clause 3 of the United States Constitution. It says: “Representatives and direct Taxes shall be apportioned among the several States which may be included within this Union, according to their respective Numbers, which shall be determined by adding to the whole Number of free Persons, including those bound to Service for a Term of Years, and excluding Indians not taxed, three-fifths of all other Persons.”

This was not a handout to white people but an effort to weaken slave states' political power.

Your father benefitted from Jim Crow and that means you did too. You are an example of how much more whites have been given than blacks. White females could marry their way into non discrimination but they were included as a protected class as part of AA. So as white women married racists, they could get jobs because of AA. Since the racist white male could satisfy EEOC requirements by hiring white women via AA, women like YOU were hired for jobs formerly done by white men. So as you have been shown, white women have benefitted most fro, AA. That includes you. So it has been white women that have enjoyed the favoritism you talk about. That is all part of the 246 years of white affirmative action that includes today. Other minorities who are not white face the same things blacks do. White Jews benefitted from apartheid and used their race to get what they have. White jews who actually follow the faith and don't use it to play persecuted minority while they simultaneously express severe racial bias, have admitted this.

You have been shown that.

There is no black favoritism.

Your father benefitted from Jim Crow and that means you did too. You are an example of how much more whites have been given than blacks. White females could marry their way into non discrimination but they were included as a protected class as part of AA. So as white women married racists, they could get jobs because of AA. Since the racist white male could satisfy EEOC requirements by hiring white women via AA, women like YOU were hired for jobs formerly done by white men. So as you have been shown, white women have benefitted most fro, AA. That includes you. So it has been white women that have enjoyed the favoritism you talk about. That is all part of the 246 years of white affirmative action that includes today. Other minorities who are not white face the same things blacks do. White Jews benefitted from apartheid and used their race to get what they have. White jews who actually follow the faith and don't use it to play persecuted minority while they simultaneously express severe racial bias, have admitted this.

You have been shown that.

There is no black favoritism.
My father didn’t benefit from Jim Crow. He was dealing with his own obstacles for being Jewish - from being blocked from colleges to getting over the grief of having his European family murdered by Hitler.

Really disgusting of you to say white Jews have benefitted when they were dealing with Jew-hate like that. Imagine how they felt knowing the U.S. president preferred to send the ”Jewish boat” back into Hitler’s waiting arms rather than have more Jews in the country.

My father endured FAR worse than you have. So stop with anti-white hostility.

And finally, REALLY? You are saying Jews are playing a “persecuted minority” when every single thread of yours is about black victimhood and persecution and oppression?

NOTE: I did not bring up Jews, but when the black activist brings them up and goes on about Jews being privileged from their whiteness yet whining about being a persecuted minority, I certainly should be allowed to respond and defend against such heinous comments.

Asians are six percent of the American population, but they were 25.9 percent of the students entering Harvard in 2021. That is a full ten percentage points more than African Americans (15.9%) and more than double the percentage of both Hispanics (12.5%) and Native Americans (11%). In fact, there were more Asians admitted into Harvard than Hispanics and Native Americans combined. Additionally:

“Using publicly released reports, we examine the preferences Harvard gives for recruited athletes, legacies, those on the dean’s interest list, and children of faculty and staff (ALDCs). Among white admits, over 43% are ALDC. Among admits who are African American, Asian American, and Hispanic, the share is less than 16% each. Our model of admissions shows that roughly three quarters of white ALDC admits would have been rejected if they had been treated as white non-ALDCs. Removing preferences for athletes and legacies would significantly alter the racial distribution of admitted students, with the share of white admits falling and all other groups rising or remaining unchanged.”

Here, we see that whites are provided entry by a plethora of other preferences they would not qualify for if not for connections they have due to their race. The study shows that Asians are not adversely impacted because Harvard must admit blacks and Hispanics that are presumably unqualified. Instead, we see white ALDC students who would not qualify under any other circumstance who get accepted at more than double the percentage of Asians, Blacks, Hispanics, and Native Americans who meet the same criteria.

This is another example of white affirmative action. More Whites with less qualifications are being admitted into Harvard than qualified Asians, blacks, Hispanics, and Native Americans.

Generally speaking, Asians are overrepresented at Harvard because they are superior students. Jews are overrepresented for the same reason.

What their percentage is in the general population is irrelevant.

Forum List

Back