The Whale

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
What a disgusting, sick, warped movie this. Just wasted my time watching it. Gross. However, I do like Brendan Fraser. Just not in this sick flick.

What's that movie? "Date Movie". They should get together.

Actually "Date Movie" is worth a rewatch or 2.

I watched it and I can go the rest of my life without seeing it again.....Why make a movie about My 600 Pound Life?
Because of awards and the left's ideology.
These actors are always looking for something that will get them recognition so they can stand up on the stage, get their awards, and tell Trump to go fuck himself. That means money will start rolling in.

And the question is why did you even want to watch such a thing in the first place?
I really didn't know what it was about. As I said, I like Brendan Fraser, heard he got an oscar for his performance, and decided to watch it when it showed up on my firestick. Then I googled to see if he was wearing a fat suit (partially).
Then I continued to watch with a look of horror and disgust on my face as to the storyline hoping it would get better. It didn't. And his daughter? Wish I could have been his assistant. I would have kicked her evil ass numerous times.
Not only was the main character obese to grossness, he was also mentally ill. I wanted him to get help. I wanted him to lose weight and try to live. I wanted his kid to die in a car wreck. None of it happened.
In short, the movie pissed me off and grossed me out all at the same time.

dont care for frasier ..

i dont get why being obese is so accepted today...and the shows about fat people...i just dont get bringing food to someone bed bound...nope...wont happen.

Forum List

Back