The west's great museums should return their looted treasures.

We have about 45 million treasures we took out of Africa and which should be returned immediately with our apologies!

Do you think Pocahontas should be exhumed from her grave in Gravesend, Kent, UK?
How is that an artifact?

you can visit real mummies in the Museum of natural history----they are ARTIFACTS-----

We have about 45 million treasures we took out of Africa and which should be returned immediately with our apologies!

Do you think Pocahontas should be exhumed from her grave in Gravesend, Kent, UK?
How is that an artifact?

you can visit real mummies in the Museum of natural history----they are ARTIFACTS-----
I already have they were dead attractions. For some reason they resembled, humans....

How is that an artifact?

I already have they were dead attractions.

they seemed alive to me

How is that an artifact?

It can be anything you want it to be. Knowing you.

How is that an artifact?

It could be a real human with dignity even though she is below you?

How is that an artifact?

Like you, you mean?

How is that an artifact?

Like you, you mean?
I don't worry about dignity it is a deadly sin.

OR if you’re fortunate enough to be part of your school district’s gifted student program you might get the opportunity to go see the one your local university’s archeology program purchased in the 1930s.

How is that an artifact?

I already have they were dead attractions. For some reason they resembled, humans....
Ancient Aliens........ Or Alcoholics Anonymous.......

Forum List

Back