Trump The weekend

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017
Well, it's the weekend. Anyone know where the Liar in Chief is today? Guess he's at one of his resorts,selling memberships and getting ready for tee time, as usual.

Interesting what he had to say in 2015: "I would rarely leave the White House because there's so much work to be done. I would not be a president who took vacations. I would not be a president that takes time off...You don't have tie to take time off."

And, of course, the taxpayers pay for those every weekend getaways. And he is so up set when a cabinet member uses a private plane. Yeah, right. Bigly.

Well, it's the weekend. Anyone know where the Liar in Chief is today? Guess he's at one of his resorts,selling memberships and getting ready for tee time, as usual.

Interesting what he had to say in 2015: "I would rarely leave the White House because there's so much work to be done. I would not be a president who took vacations. I would not be a president that takes time off...You don't have tie to take time off."

And, of course, the taxpayers pay for those every weekend getaways. And he is so up set when a cabinet member uses a private plane. Yeah, right. Bigly.

Trump is Da Boss. His motto is "Do as I say, not as I do." That's a privilege all bosses go by. Suck it up.

Money well spent. It's hard work erasing his predecessor's idiotic and disruptive presidency.

Money well spent. It's hard work erasing his predecessor's idiotic and disruptive presidency.
Money well spent? How about just another one of his many lies. Bigly.

Forum List

Back