The Washington Post Begins Scrubbing and Deleting Prior Articles Using the Steele Dossier to Promote Trump-Russia Narrative

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Now, the collective system of the Washington Post writing about a New York Times article that is based on CNN reporting (using anonymous planted leaks from the DOJ/FBI) starts to collapse in reverse. CNN does a stealth deletion, causing the New York Times to stealth edit, creating a need for the Washington Post to rewrite their participation in the lies.

These guys are so corrupt, and they participated so completely in the willful distribution of false information, they are beyond redemption. They don’t even attempt to apologize, admit their errors or accept responsibility. Instead, they just start deleting the trail of their involvement. Nothing to see here folks, move along, move along.

Now, the collective system of the Washington Post writing about a New York Times article that is based on CNN reporting (using anonymous planted leaks from the DOJ/FBI) starts to collapse in reverse. CNN does a stealth deletion, causing the New York Times to stealth edit, creating a need for the Washington Post to rewrite their participation in the lies.

These guys are so corrupt, and they participated so completely in the willful distribution of false information, they are beyond redemption. They don’t even attempt to apologize, admit their errors or accept responsibility. Instead, they just start deleting the trail of their involvement. Nothing to see here folks, move along, move along.

Yet strangely enough, those of us who live in reality can find articles on the NYT website about the Steel Dossier...

Why is it so hard for you to tell the truth?

1636890573061.png

i don't subscribe to WaPost so that i can, you know, maintain my sanity

2016 election. Rittenhouse. Covington. Russian collusion. Vaccines. Bounties on US soldiers. Lab-leak theory. Jussie Smollett. The Pulse shooting. The Atlanta shootings. Hunter Biden laptop. Inflation. Steele Dossier.

The MSM got every single one wrong.

i don't subscribe to WaPost so that i can, you know, maintain my sanity

2016 election. Rittenhouse. Covington. Russian collusion. Vaccines. Bounties on US soldiers. Lab-leak theory. Jussie Smollett. The Pulse shooting. The Atlanta shootings. Hunter Biden laptop. Inflation. Steele Dossier.

The MSM got every single one wrong.
They got everything wrong by design.

Forum List

Back