Adam Toledo - 13yo Shot And Killed By Officer

It's the latest development in the heartbreaking story of Toledo's disappearance and death. It took authorities almost three days to notify Toledo's mother that her son had been fatally shot by the (as-yet-unnamed) police officer, despite her having filed a missing persons report for him on March 28. And only now has the body cam footage revealed the true circumstances of his death, specifically the fact he was not holding a gun when shot.

The whole LEO culture is one of death to minorities. This is our police state.
A post that perfectly personifies the willing.
Those who have no problem repeating inaccuracies while knowing the truth is the opposite of their claim.
Technically he was not holding a gun. But, as shown repeatedly, he was holding a gun split seconds before being shot.
He was running down an alley with a gun in his hand. Stopped running, with gun still in his hand. As the officer saw him, and the gun, he dropped the gun just as he turned to face the officer.
That is what happened.
The likes of Moon...want to repeat a spin that he didn't have a gun when shot. Without mentioning the above facts verified by video.
This is a still frame from just before he was shot, show me where his gun is that put the cops life in danger.

800.jpeg
Context is everything, moonglow. A still picture cannot show the context of the event. Try looking at the body cam
in context to everything that happened. You won't look so much like an ignorant minion.

If the kid would not have had a gun....
If the kid had not been out at night with a gun....
If the kid had not been out at night with a gun in an alley...
If the kid had not been out at night with a gun in an alley running from the police officer....

If.....

Don't blame the officer for the death of Adam Toledo

What is really important here....

Why did the media choose a still frame shot showing no gun in hand, when a split second before you can see... a gun in his hand??
If that is true, he tossed the gun and put his hands up....why was he still shot?
"If" it is true... what does that mean?
He had a gun. It is not arguable, it is clearly in the video.

And again, cops are not super human. The kid had a gun, literally a split second before the cop shot him.
It mean's "if" -

So he tossed the gun and put his arms up...not sure why he was shot.
The perp was firing at vehicles passing by. It shows a willingness to not only possess
a gun, but also fire the weapon. In a split second he could have thrown the gun
down, or fired the gun, the cop erred to the side of caution and protected himself.
Also, nobody knew how old the perp was until afterwards. Nothing good happens after 2am.

It's the latest development in the heartbreaking story of Toledo's disappearance and death. It took authorities almost three days to notify Toledo's mother that her son had been fatally shot by the (as-yet-unnamed) police officer, despite her having filed a missing persons report for him on March 28. And only now has the body cam footage revealed the true circumstances of his death, specifically the fact he was not holding a gun when shot.

specifically the fact he was not holding a gun when shot.

He was gun-free for about 1 second.
Poor planning on his part.

You need to understand that in Racist Progressive Logic Policemen are supposed to allow Armed Black Suspects to to shoot them.

The only "we" that failed Adam is his parents, and the liberal restrictions placed on law enforcement to stop the crime in these super high crime areas.
Chicago is a perfectly safe place to live for over 90% of the population in over 90% of the city.
The vast majority of violent crimes in Chicago occur in tiny pockets of the city.
But cops are not allowed to target these areas... because it goes against the narrative. It goes against the virtue signalers that want to pretend the problem in Chicago is cops, not the criminals.
Like him, hate him. Mayor Giuliana in New York was highly successful in cleaning up crime there by targeting where the crimes occur.
Today - you can't do that. Instead you have liberals actually wanting less police enforcement.
Liberal don't want less policing but more competent policing. They should know how to handle situations where someone is on drugs, intoxicated, or mentally ill. Drugs are crossing the border thanks to liberals. And there is practically no help for the mentally ill.
You can legally murder your unborn child and thank liberals for that.
The parents of the child out at 3 am with a gun should be charged with child neglect and abuse. Parents have to do more parenting. No child of mine has ever had any reason to have contact with law enforcement and I do not have to tell them how to act if ever stopped by law enforcement. Law abiding people don't get stopped by law enforcement.

The only "we" that failed Adam is his parents, and the liberal restrictions placed on law enforcement to stop the crime in these super high crime areas.
Chicago is a perfectly safe place to live for over 90% of the population in over 90% of the city.
The vast majority of violent crimes in Chicago occur in tiny pockets of the city.
But cops are not allowed to target these areas... because it goes against the narrative. It goes against the virtue signalers that want to pretend the problem in Chicago is cops, not the criminals.
Like him, hate him. Mayor Giuliana in New York was highly successful in cleaning up crime there by targeting where the crimes occur.
Today - you can't do that. Instead you have liberals actually wanting less police enforcement.
Oh well, that certainly excuses shooting an unarmed 13 year old.

The parents failed him and he failed himself

No way should a 13 yo boy be running the streets at 3 AM.

Put the blame where it belongs

What was a 21 year old man doing with a 13yr old boy at 3 AM in the morning?
"Roman is on video firing the weapon that brought officers to Little Village on the night of the shooting last month. He and Toledo fled the scene together, with officers in pursuit, according to prosecutors".

1618600961184.png

I think this one is pretty obvious, that it was a clean shooting. The part that I don't understand is why the media picked this up and made a national story over it??? Most the coverage I've seen has a consensus that it was clean so why did they make it a top story? The result of doing so just stirs up protests and smears this cop who was doing his job honorably.

EzDKoxJWUAEboqO.jpg

Why did the media choose a still frame shot showing no gun in hand, when a split second before you can see... a gun in his hand??
If that is true, he tossed the gun and put his hands up....why was he still shot?

And again, cops are not super human. The kid had a gun, literally a split second before the cop shot him.
It mean's "if" -

The perp was firing at vehicles passing by. It shows a willingness to not only possess
down, or fired the gun, the cop erred to the side of caution and protected himself.
Also, nobody knew how old the perp was until afterwards. Nothing good happens after 2am.
Doesn't change the fact, that minorities are simply unsafe in liberal run cities. Had this kid grew up in a different place, he likely wouldn't of been with a 21 year old man at 2:30 am in the streets...and alive today.

Yes, an innocent child was murdered by The Man. got it :wink:

Liberal don't want less policing but more competent policing. They should know how to handle situations where someone is on drugs, intoxicated, or mentally ill. Drugs are crossing the border thanks to liberals. And there is practically no help for the mentally ill.
You can legally murder your unborn child and thank liberals for that.
The parents of the child out at 3 am with a gun should be charged with child neglect and abuse. Parents have to do more parenting. No child of mine has ever had any reason to have contact with law enforcement and I do not have to tell them how to act if ever stopped by law enforcement. Law abiding people don't get stopped by law enforcement.
Thats not true, I was a punk kid with a muscle car in high school that used to cruise around for fun. I got pulled over 15 times while in high school. Mostly the cops wanted to see if I had been drinking and when they saw I hadn't they just told me to go home. A few had me pop the hood and we talked cars. I used to get out of the car and walk right up to the cops when I was pulled over and I was a bit of a smart ass. I really believe that I got away with acting this way because I was white and living in a nice suburban town and I had zero fear of police. A black kid would be at risk of death or arrest had they acted the way I did around cops. Theres no doubt.

It mean's "if" -

Doesn't change the fact, that minorities are simply unsafe in liberal run cities. Had this kid grew up in a different place, he likely wouldn't of been with a 21 year old man at 2:30 am in the streets...and alive today.
Are you changing your argument, because that is not what your conversation was?
I wouldn't have refuted you post

Sorry Bod but the kid was armed. The gun was being fired in the middle of the night. The kid ran from the cop with the gun in his hand and he threw it as he turned which the cop could not see. This shooting was legit. It is also a shame but the cop was risking his life to keep the streets safe, he should not be smeared or punished for what he did.

Forum List

Back